TTY: The face of 2016

Implies a belief in some "meant to be" nonsense. The same sort of reasoning is used to say that certain people are lesser and that it is justifiable to wipe out their culture and take their resources.

Your reasoning is correct. Speaking of which, and because I love Brisith common people and their wonderful culture and mythology, today I'd like to pray: God save the subjects! You are your country :flowers:

Implies a belief in some "meant to be" nonsense. The same sort of reasoning is used to say that certain people are lesser and that it is justifiable to wipe out their culture and take their resources.

No, that's not what I meant at all, my point was that certain animals are bred to be part of the food chain, vegans and vegetarians have to accept that the majority of people enjoy eating meat and that's not going to change

I really hope Morrissey will be buried, rather than cremated, and that he is laid to rest in the UK. I wouldn't want to have to travel too far to piss on his grave.

Morrissey bought his plot at Hollywood Forever Cemetery years ago, so you will have to travel very far to piss on his grave.

No, that's not what I meant at all, my point was that certain animals are bred to be part of the food chain, vegans and vegetarians have to accept that the majority of people enjoy eating meat and that's not going to change

"Certain animals are bred to be part of the food chain" by whom? And what is the significance of this? And how does this differ from saying it is "meant to be?" All you have done is restated the same idea. You haven't clarified anything.
"vegans and vegetarians have to accept" Why?
"the majority of people enjoy eating meat" Not sure this is true. Define "the majority of people." Many people living on this planet do not eat meat.
"that's not going to change." Why not?

Because it's "meant to be?"

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom