TTY: The face of 2016

TRUE TO ME ! The face of the clown 2016.

EVERY DAY IS RED NOSE DAY. by Benny

Trudging from town to town
To the big top where your clothes look stupid
This is the white faced clown
Who couldn't help falling down

Silly face on-silly face on
Sill-y-face on

Everyday is Red Nose Day
Everyday for record deal I pray

Trudging back over sawdust and sand
And a custard pie lands on your hands
(And on your face)
(On your face)
(On your face)
(On your face)

Everyday is Red Nose Day
Hope you have a funny day
Share some custard pies with me
Behind the White face I'm so grey.

Because I must !
"Oh no you shouldn't !"
"Behind you ! "
L O L

Benny-the-British-Butcher

What do you mean?

I don't understand your post.

I don't understand any of your posts to be honest.

Symbol: 2. a thing that represents or stands for something else, especially a material object representing something abstract.
"the limousine was another symbol of his wealth and authority"
synonyms: emblem, token, sign, representation, figure, image, type;

I'm sorry you don't understand me. As I always post with my username, you have the alternative to block me. Not that I'd like it, but I wouldn't like to disturb your life with my nonsene. Sorry again ;)

I think I got it. It took a little while, but I believe the word "symbol" is misused in her sentence. I think what she is driving at is that Kate's husband, William, the medical helicopter pilot makes a decent enough wage to cover the purchase of these dresses, and that public money was not used to purchase them.

My guess would be that dress designers are falling over themselves to get Kate to wear their clothing. Let's face it, Kate has the perfect body for modeling high end fashion. I would think these dresses/gowns are given to her in return for her wearing them.

Really? Is that better than actually paying for them? Is the grandson's wife of the person who has the power to declare war receiving bribs from fashion designers? :eek:

coming from a neo nazi this is really rich. you know tons or racist old people, it just happens that none of them are your nazi friends.
arent all old people racist?

ANYway.. in the world of other people morrissey doesnt like....

while i find morrisseys comments regarding him funny, i really dont think jamie oliver's such a bad guy. i find him quite likeable. (although i dont think there needs ever be said anything good about macdonalds...).

Last edited by a moderator:
Really? Is that better than actually paying for them? Is the grandson's wife of the person who has the power to declare war receiving bribs from fashion designers? :eek:

Jealous much! ;) Quite unbecoming I must say. I doubt Vera Wang is trying to make inroads into the royal family :rolleyes:

Jealous much! ;) Quite unbecoming I must say. I doubt Vera Wang is trying to make inroads into the royal family :rolleyes:

You don't know who is actually paying those "gifts". That's why those personal "gifts" to some people close to positions of power shouldn't exist. Please don't be naif.

I'm not a jealous person, I love the people I admire. I wouln't move a finger for a dress, because when a woman is beautiful she doesn't need to spend a lot of money in clothes. A doll is not beautiful, it's a doll. Sometimes there's something missing in the picture and some people need to fill that void with money. Well... they can't.

Last edited:
You don't know who is actually paying those "gifts". That's why those personal "gifts" to some people close to positions of power shouldn't exist. Please don't be naif.

I'm not a jealous person, I love the people I admire. I wouln't move a finger for a dress, because when a woman is beautiful she doesn't need to spend a lot of money in clothes. A doll is not beautiful, it's a doll. Sometimes there's something missing in the picture and some people need to fill that void with money. Well... they can't.

Are you trying to insinuate that Kate somehow has the ability to influence the parliamentary rule of England??? Ha, ha, ha!!! This is up there with some of the most unintended hilarious things you have ever written. She is a figurehead, a face for the royal family. A very pretty and kind face, but nothing more.

I really think you are a bit off. So if your beautiful you shouldn't feel a desire to dress well and look nice? It is usually the least attractive people that believe this way. She is a girl, that likes wearing nice clothes and looks good wearing them. The only void she is filling is the lack of attractive people in the royal family.

Are you trying to insinuate that Kate somehow has the ability to influence the parliamentary rule of England??? Ha, ha, ha!!! This is up there with some of the most unintended hilarious things you have ever written. She is a figurehead, a face for the royal family. A very pretty and kind face, but nothing more.

I really think you are a bit off. So if your beautiful you shouldn't feel a desire to dress well and look nice? It is usually the least attractive people that believe this way. She is a girl, that likes wearing nice clothes and looks good wearing them. The only void she is filling is the lack of attractive people in the royal family.

In a monarchy the wife of the future king has a big influence. The fact that the monarchy let people talk and shout against them is a sign they don't need public approval to survive. They use their power when they need to use it. The true power doesn't need to be exhibited all the time. They have power beyond the political power the constitution gives them.

Expensive clothes have nothing to do with beauty. They are a symbol. And yes, there's a political void and until now she doesn't seem to be filling it. Who knows what's in her head? What does she read? What does she write? What's she interested about? Who is she helping to with her money? Everybody seems to know what she have and what she looks like. But.... What IS she? Is there beauty in her soul?

The champagne has been put on ice for Thursday when we celebrate the 90th Birthday of our wonderful Queen.
God bless you Ma'am long may you reign over us.

while i find morrisseys comments regarding him funny, i really dont think jamie oliver's such a bad guy. i find him quite likeable. (although i dont think there needs ever be said anything good about macdonalds...).

I think Nigella Lawson is the voracious blood-thirsty cook, not Jamie Oliver.

I think a lot of Moz's pet hates probably originate in some perceived slight. JO probably met him 15 years ago and didn't curtsy.

He's undoubtedly overpaid, but viewing JO as a major cultural villain is just a bit silly.

HAPPY 90th BIRTHDAY MA'AM

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
God bless you and save you
Happy Birthday to you

HIP HIP ! HOORAY !
HIP HIP ! HOORAY !
HIP HIP ! HOORAY !

Long may you rein over us Ma'am.

Chin chin ! Cheers everyone !

I'm waiting for something HUGE from TTY today. How is he going to deface the old lady president of England today? Don't forget it's still early in the morning in LA, so maybe Morrissey is still working on it. Anonymous-

I think a lot of Moz's pet hates probably originate in some perceived slight. JO probably met him 15 years ago and didn't curtsy.

He's undoubtedly overpaid, but viewing JO as a major cultural villain is just a bit silly.

Actually, he slaughters live anumals on television and in front of children. For that, he can go f*** himself.

Actually, he slaughters live anumals on television and in front of children. For that, he can go f*** himself.

Don't get me wrong, it's not necessarily something I would praise. But is showing an animal being slaughtered on TV really much worse that showing it as part of a concert backdrop? And, if we acknowledge that most people are meat-eaters, is the fact that one of them is willing to do their own slaughtering rather than letting someone else do it for minimum wage really such a moral scandal?

Jamie Oliver seems to be basically supportive of and happy to promote vegetarianism and veganism. Whatever else is true, that can't be a bad thing for a celebrity chef. Yet there are others, like Gordon Ramsey and Anthony Wobble-Thompson, who are really aggressively anti-veggie. Which makes Morrissey singling out JO for obsessive hatred a bit puzzling. There are more worthy targets available, IMO.

Don't get me wrong, it's not necessarily something I would praise. But is showing an animal being slaughtered on TV really much worse that showing it as part of a concert backdrop? And, if we acknowledge that most people are meat-eaters, is the fact that one of them is willing to do their own slaughtering rather than letting someone else do it for minimum wage really such a moral scandal?

Jamie Oliver seems to be basically supportive of and happy to promote vegetarianism and veganism. Whatever else is true, that can't be a bad thing for a celebrity chef. Yet there are others, like Gordon Ramsey and Anthony Wobble-Thompson, who are really aggressively anti-veggie. Which makes Morrissey singling out JO for obsessive hatred a bit puzzling. There are more worthy targets available, IMO.
I see your point; however, Jamie is killing the animal himself and feeding it to you. By doing so, he says to the public and to very young kids that this kind of violence is okay and that's what animals are here for - to murder and consume. Morrissey is showing his audience (and anyone else who will listen) the hell and torture animals go through daily in hopes that some people will change their minds and go vegetarian (at least). To stop the violence and senseless death of millions of innocent beings. So, yeah...I feel there is a difference.

I see your point; however, Jamie is killing the animal himself and feeding it to you. By doing so, he says to the public and to very young kids that this kind of violence is okay and that's what animals are here for - to murder and consume. Morrissey is showing his audience (and anyone else who will listen) the hell and torture animals go through daily in hopes that some people will change their minds and go vegetarian (at least). To stop the violence and senseless death of millions of innocent beings. So, yeah...I feel there is a difference.

Some animals are here to be killed and consumed, get over it

Back
Top Bottom