TTY: The face of 2016

TRUE TO ME : The state of Steven 2016

DEVIOUS, TRUCULENT, UNRELIABLE, (that's the obvious ones out of the way)
UNEMPLOYABLE, MENTALLY-GA GA, ASPERGERS SYNDROME, LYING ATTENTION SEEKING SYNDROME, BITTER/TWISTED TO THE CORE, DOOMED, FAILURE, NOW REDUCED TO CLOWN BEHAVIOUR/PERFORMANCE's

"Hello Boys and Girls my name is Silly Steven Numpty ! Every day is Red Nose Day ! That's me catchphrase so don't forget to shout it out when you see me, ok ! Now then Boys and Girls have you seen that evil drummer Mikey Joycey anywhere ? "

"Behind you, you boring old 4kwit !"

Silly Steven is at the top of his game at the minute, sit back and enjoy as he enters this new stage of publicly SELF DEBUNKING who knows what he'll do next to get some attention ?
Stay tuned folks ! (we might have to open the online confectionery store the way this is going)

LOL ! ROFL ! And don't forget to shout out loud EVERY DAY IS RED NOSE DAY !

Benny-the-British-Butcher

are you sure about that? the choice is always there to abdicate. it's a drastic one, but isnt that better than keeping up a shameful pretence your entire life? if you were born into something that was an absolute joke and insult to all the good citizens of your country would you go along with it forever, devoting your entire life, your entire being, to that thing? isn't character more important than keeping up a family tradition that you know to have been the cause of great misery and hardship in the lives of countless? i wonder if she is ever ashamed? probably not. im sure she contents herself with thinking that although her life wasnt hers, it was a very noble one, when in reality, she is the silliest of creatures. the royal family may only be symbolic, but what is it they are a symbol of? a persistance of a family and a way of life that has never been worth what it has cost.[/COLOR]

Her abdication would leave the monarchy intact and Charles would simply be crowned king.

Also, abolition of the monarchy would be undemocratic: [url="https://yougov.co.uk/news/2015/09/08/monarchy-here-stay/]"The British public fully support the monarchy continuing. Over seven in ten (71%) adults believe the British monarchy should remain, with less than a fifth (18%) saying we should have an elected head of state instead."[/url]

are you sure about that? the choice is always there to abdicate. it's a drastic one, but isnt that better than keeping up a shameful pretence your entire life? if you were born into something that was an absolute joke and insult to all the good citizens of your country would you go along with it forever, devoting your entire life, your entire being, to that thing? isn't character more important than keeping up a family tradition that you know to have been the cause of great misery and hardship in the lives of countless? i wonder if she is ever ashamed? probably not. im sure she contents herself with thinking that although her life wasnt hers, it was a very noble one, when in reality, she is the silliest of creatures. the royal family may only be symbolic, but what is it they are a symbol of? a persistance of a family and a way of life that has never been worth what it has cost

The abdication of Edward VIII caused a constitutional crisis. I think Elizabeth didn't want to repeat that, and she sees her role as a duty which lasts until death. As far as symbolic figureheads go, she has been a good one and is liked across the world. She has not embarrassed us, unlike most of her offspring. And who would have taken her place? Margaret, who was younger and resentful of royal life at the best of times? The Queen did what she had to do. She played the cards she was dealt.

Stuff like this is sure to help get that recording contract.

Stuff like this is sure to help get that recording contract.

The longer he goes without a record deal, the more bitter he appears to be with the world.

Is it the Queen's fault he can't agree terms with a record company?

Is it Prince William's fault he is a fifty-something singer in an industry which, rightly or wrongly, focuses mainly on younger artists?

Is it David Cameron's fault "World Peace..." wasn't the success he wanted it to be?

It's always someone else's fault - never his.

He could use these TTY updates to inform his fans on how his recent songwriting has been going or why he's been unable to secure a record deal and what he plans to do instead. But instead, he moans about people who eat meat and politicians he doesn't like. As if we don't know his views already.

The abdication of Edward VIII caused a constitutional crisis. I think Elizabeth didn't want to repeat that, and she sees her role as a duty which lasts until death. As far as symbolic figureheads go, she has been a good one and is liked across the world. She has not embarrassed us, unlike most of her offspring. And who would have taken her place? Margaret, who was younger and resentful of royal life at the best of times? The Queen did what she had to do. She played the cards she was dealt.

I agree with you Amy. I believe the US sees her more of a grandmotherly figure. I have watched many specials about her life and her role in greeting dignitaries from all over the world. I would think England would take pride in this. Her family is far from perfect and she has her faults as well. The funny thing is that Morrissey could never in a million years keep her schedule.

The most disturbing thing is that he is promoting violence against women. It's one thing to wish her dead in a song and quite another to endorse battery. So it's OK to beat a woman, but the torture of animals is criminal. He is a hypocrite and the posting of this photo proves it. Put the keyboard down and pick up a phone and call some good songwriters. He has lost the plot.

Here's an article of what 32 celebs wore to meet her. I think this pic of the queen checking out Jayne Mansfield's rack is pretty funny.

1458330495-gettyimages-514877746_master.jpg

Can you blame her? :brows:

He is insane.

NO, he is just saying what others are thinking. For Christ's sake, she is the head of state of Canada and other Commonwealth countries. How does the average Canadian benefit from this royal circus? Every royal visit is paid for by the Canadian taxpayer. What do we get in return? How does the British monarchy contribute to the wealth of the Canadian Joe or Jane? The monarchy should have been abolished 100s of years ago. Why are they so untouchable? Why can't we decide to vote them off?
What is their legacy? They, and not just them, other European royalties as well, made a decision 100s of years ago to invade and colonize other countries and their people. They are criminals and robbers and Morrissey IS RIGHT about them.

TRUE TO ME : The state of Steven 2016

DEVIOUS, TRUCULENT, UNRELIABLE, (that's the obvious ones out of the way)
UNEMPLOYABLE, MENTALLY-GA GA, ASPERGERS SYNDROME, LYING ATTENTION SEEKING SYNDROME, BITTER/TWISTED TO THE CORE, DOOMED, FAILURE, NOW REDUCED TO CLOWN BEHAVIOUR/PERFORMANCE's

"Hello Boys and Girls my name is Silly Steven Numpty ! Every day is Red Nose Day ! That's me catchphrase so don't forget to shout it out when you see me, ok ! Now then Boys and Girls have you seen that evil drummer Mikey Joycey anywhere ? "

"Behind you, you boring old 4kwit !"

Silly Steven is at the top of his game at the minute, sit back and enjoy as he enters this new stage of publicly SELF DEBUNKING who knows what he'll do next to get some attention ?
Stay tuned folks ! (we might have to open the online confectionery store the way this is going)

LOL ! ROFL ! And don't forget to shout out loud EVERY DAY IS RED NOSE DAY !

lol you're great, its too bad you didnt put your energies to better use. however i was hoping you'd say you'd open your concession stand, i was getting hungry and the peculiarity and pointlessness of those posts always seemed enigmatic to me.

We call her the "old lady president of England."

He doesn't need a record deal when he can sell out every venue in California and the Southwest of the USA. Daft Wackers. Anonymous-

I understand the anger, helplessness and frustration of Morrissey. God knows I understand him. But in my humble opinion -as a person who knows nothing about marketing, watching this manifestation from the borders of the world- I think the images of old and battered women should be used ONLY for campaigns against violence on women and the elderly.

If the woman is a criminal, or if she’s part of a sophisticated high class gang of criminals, the right thing is asking for justice, not revenge. If she and her gang own the judicial system, trying to change the current system of government by another system that respects fundamental human rights of ALL people (including criminals and exploiters). The end doesn’t justify the means.

On the other hand, this image represents the perpetrators disguised as victims. It is the representation of the wolf in sheep's clothing. I hate this picture.

Last edited:
Pleeeeease use this as the California-Vegas Summer or next New Years Eve LA show new tour shirt and pleeeease use this as the new stage backdrop. Pleeeease come to my country Morrissey!!! It has been exactly 101 days since I saw you last in concert!!!! I can't take it anymore!! Anonymous-

Petty childish drivel. Only Moz would lower himself time and time again to make a point that he made 30 years ago. Boring. Boring. Boring.

It's often quite entertaining to deal with the extreme left. Their detachment from reality, combined with a vaulting ego which not only tells them they are right, but that others who don't agree are stupid, makes for some entertaining drivel from anyone left of Corbyn.

It's been a long time since a King or Queen directly ordered troops into battle on the European continent. Since Kaiser Bill we tend to leave such decisions in the hands of our civilian political masters. As history buffs may have read, they haven't exactly been shy to get stuck in down the years

In Europe today there are quite a few constitutional monarchies, including Britain, the Netherlands, Belgium, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Spain and Luxembourg. Every one of those nations is a stable liberal democracy. Every one. Spain, it is fair to say, was delivered from Franco and civil unrest by implementing a transition to a constitutional monarchy. Far from being an aberrant, reviled method of governance in some quarters there's plenty of evidence to suggest constitutional monarchy might be about the most advanced system of government yet devised.

Later this year the nation which likes to present itself as the greatest democracy in the world will be choosing a new King or, perhaps, Queen. Let's not mince words, that's what the USA will be doing. Only the name has changed. That King or Queen will almost certainly divide the nation right down the middle, and will be invested with powers a constitutional monarch could not even approach.

Personally, I think it will be Cruz, but do you know what? Past that simple thought, it's none of my business whether it's Hillary, or Trump or Sanders or whomever. I don't have a dog in the race. That is a choice for the American people, and I'd no sooner exhort an American to choose one candidate over another than I would expect them to tell me how best to run my country.

(Incidentally, your current King will be over here in a couple of weeks to poke his nose into the Brexit debate, an interference in the internal affairs of a sovereign ally that is nothing short of a disgrace.)

What I'm building to is this. If you aren't British the way we run our democracy, which I think it is fair to say has been used as a template for how to create a successful, stable, free nation across the globe, is nobody else's f***ing business but ours.

I neither know or care who might run many other nations or how it is decided upon. Hanging chad, toss of a coin, arm wrestling, barrel of a gun. None of my business. Just as if you aren't a Brit, this is none of yours.

Now that has been established I'd like to point out Queen Elizabeth II has an approval rating here that any politician would kill for. Fact.

I really hope Morrissey will be buried, rather than cremated, and that he is laid to rest in the UK. I wouldn't want to have to travel too far to piss on his grave.

You people are so ignorant it is scary. He won't tour "the UK" not because he doesn't have a record deal it's because HE HATES THE UK AND HE HATES YOU!! Wake up! Not only the UK, but he doesn't want to tour outside of the USA. I would be surprised if on his next tour he even has dates on the East Coast or even a 1,000 mile radius from his home in Malibu.

I wonder if the Morrissey Marketing Group LTD Sherman Oaks-Los Angeles-Beverly Hills has advised him to go after the Irish Catholic-American demographic to get them to buy tickets, like he did with the Mexicans in California. You know like those guys at the beach drinking Guinness with the gigantic Shamrock tattoos that identify with Ireland and had a dad or grandpa in the IRA but have never kicked anything in their life or played Roogby. I have noticed some old retired IRA guys and these "Irish-American" people who never cared about the Smiths or Morrissey starting to pay attention to him now because of all the shit he talks about Britain and 'the royal family". Anonymous-

Last edited:
Artist unknown = Sam etsy raymond or whatever the hell is going on. Remember when he used to care? That was one of my favorite things about him. He was so careful with any image he released of himself or statement. Now, as we all know, this is being run by some weird cut and paste google image search hack job. Dearest morrissey, please use this time to regroup. Stop complaining. Get a job. All of us are growing tired of waiting. You shoulda ran for mayor. All the stray cats are doomed now. I can see it now. When the queen eventually dies TTY is going to publish "the queen is finally dead". He's just waiting and waiting and waiting for that OR he's still editing his Bowie recap. Ugh, take me back to your arsenal any day. What does it even matter? Is he telling us to kill pigeons? Ever since Alain got sacked my morrissey life has been confusing. Let the lord be with boz. Goeth thrice into the moonlight. The queen is still alive. Deal with it.

You people are so ignorant it is scary. He won't tour "the UK" not because he doesn't have a record deal it's because HE HATES THE UK AND HE HATES YOU!! Wake up! Not only the UK, but he doesn't want to tour outside of the USA. I would be surprised if on his next tour he even has dates on the East Coast or even a 1,000 mile radius from his home in Malibu. -

I'm afraid you have that arse about face, Aztec. The UK turned its back on him. We made him, and we destroyed him. The reason he says he won't tour here is because he can't sell the tickets. Simple. He's played everywhere, from John O'Groats to Lands End for years and years and years. Trudging the same old same old like he's trapped in one of those Amicus movies. Doomed to repeat the same songs, in the same towns, with the same musicians. Forever. In fact, I think his decision to leave the UK off the itinery of diminishing returns is about the best one he's made in recent years.

Several of us here have been telling the cult that eventually he'll run out of road. He was struggling to sell out here, then across the US, and then in South America. The obvious, and now only, answer was to try to convince a promoter to find him gainful employment as a redcoat on a Mekong riverboat, and even that seems to have fallen through, if indeed it was ever anything other than a pipe dream. You cannot tour permanently with substandard material played in a substandard manner and expect people to keep putting their hands in their pockets. That is not a good business model in any industry.

No Asian tour, no record deal, no new material, no decent album for twelve years, and no career. He's had a good run, and in his time he delivered some truly great stuff, but those days are behind him. He's tried to branch out into the writing of fiction, and that too has seemingly failed. If he has enough money (if) he should devote the rest of the time he has to the promotion of animal rights.

lol you're great, its too bad you didnt put your energies to better use. however i was hoping you'd say you'd open your concession stand, i was getting hungry and the peculiarity and pointlessness of those posts always seemed enigmatic to me.

Your trying to read to much into it rifke, there is no enigma to the online confectionery store it's just there to supply the munchies when we are gripped to our sofas witnessing Silly Steven and his nephew Gary Barlow self destruct by posting whacko cracko gin n tonic rants on TTY.
There was a gap in the market and I took a punt upon it. That's all there is to it.
No shop today due to walking round the Trough of Bowland.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom