TTY: Thank you, New York City - Morrissey on endangered species art lighting up Empire State Buildin

Last edited:
You people are horrible at problem solving. Still nobody has addressed that perhaps I deserve an apology for being asked to express my opinions that were topical at the time in a seperate area. Instead you choose to gang up and accuse me with fallacious zeal of being the problem because my ideas are inconvenient to the myths you prefer to believe.

- - - Updated - - -

You're the ringleader of the stupids. This is my ad Hominimz opinion as based on years of reading you dance around logic.

You are right, of course. (on this issue)

But don't expect an apology because they don't get it and they are weak and confused.

1. I posed a theory questioning the authorship of TTY that thought outside the box. I took a stab that it was ghost written due to its inconsistency.

2. It was suggested by Mcrickson and an Anonymous poster that I just talk about my theories in my established thread instead of the main page because my ideas are not worthy of the consideration of the main page.

3. I said, "Do you want me to go in my corner like a good n*****?"

Now, since I used a "sensitive" word to describe the oppression my ideas are met with, I am suddenly an attention-seeking racist. You people seem incapable of logical discourse or processing ideas without resorting to distracted diatribes of moral superiority while you exercise the oppression I'm trying to fight. I'd just as soon you talk about Morrissey's motivations for hating humanity. Perhaps I just did.

Right...like you logically deduced that this message was written by
his sister, she seems pretty f***ing stupid. Maybe because she thinks her maiden name is Morrissey it entitles her to contribute dumb shit to TTY where her Wiccan Spells fail to deliver. Meanwhile she's cockblocking all of the family moneymakers chances of securing a record deal and padding the Morrissey Family Expense Account because her spell lust has blinded her to the reality it's best to be LOGICAL when days from a nationally-broadcast interview that the media will be picking up the day after? Merch stand sales aren't going to support your eye of newt needs, honey. The real Morrissey has to look level-headed going into this.

You just don't make sense about 75% of the time and then you start making personal attacks against people that don't indulge you.

I don't think CG is a racist but in whatever context she should not use that word.

I think it is inherently racist to attempt to compare your mishaps on a forum with...racism. It certainly is demeaning of the types of experiences she is drawing upon.

Why should anyone apologize to the forum bully? If you can't take the heat, then put down the flamethrower.

Because I was addressing Morrissey's family which is NONE OF MY BUSINESS and WORLD PEACE can be achieved with sincere apologies.

Nevermind. I give up. Only RE Howard (thank you) is helping, I cant f***ing do this alone. Thanks also to Surface for acknowledging in not racist. I'm literally the furthest thing from racist a person could be.

Last edited:
1. I posed a theory questioning the authorship of TTY that thought outside the box. I took a stab that it was ghost written due to its inconsistency.

2. It was suggested by Mcrickson and an Anonymous poster that I just talk about my theories in my established thread instead of the main page because my ideas are not worthy of the consideration of the main page.

3. I said, "Do you want me to go in my corner like a good n*****?"

Now, since I used a "sensitive" word to describe the oppression my ideas are met with, I am suddenly an attention-seeking racist. You people seem incapable of logical discourse or processing ideas without resorting to distracted diatribes of moral superiority while you exercise the oppression I'm trying to fight. I'd just as soon you talk about Morrissey's motivations for hating humanity. Perhaps I just did.

you might want to bear in mind context and magnitude, cg.

Me too. I only heard about it via Moz. Thanks Moz. It was a lovely sight. :)

#VivaMoz

as an american i only read it here and i read associated press and msn.com everyday which pulls from a variety of sources like reuters, the hill, the economist etc and none had it on the screen

there are a bunch of different words anyone can use that dont have a piece to them that causes others anger and pain so why wouldnt i use them instead to make my point if my point wasnt to anger people and start an argument

there are different ways to express your thought without resorting to racism and peppering every posts with the n word.
when you use racism is because you are a racist. o, dont forget, they are not gardeners, the are 'mexican' gardeners.
i really think anyone who is not using the n word as freely as she does, its outrageous.

of course a lot of her apologists here, have had their own brush with racism, so that may explain partly the reaction.

if reality bites had used such language in one single post or called someone a c***, the barrage of insults would be non ending.

what would she know about moz, his mom or sister, to be posting her bizarre theories anyways.

the fact that surface is defending her kind of is the kicker.

and by the way, the person who writes tty, is not a 'retard'. that is another offensive slur.

Good one. Once when I was a substitute teacher, a teacher named Victoria Hurley started harassing me accusing me of leaving her an "offensive note." (It said her students needed to learn how to raise their little hands.) I asked her what was "offensive" about it and she spewed, "You corrected my grammar!" But you see, that was on her note, not my note.

#OffendedPeopleAreStupid

I have met her and I can say with 100% certainty she is most definitely racist.

she goes to town on everyone including moz and his family. even that poor lady who recently passed away who moz was kind enough to mention onstage, she has to attack. not even the departed are safe from her.

Oh look, I've come to SOLO to read about Morrissey, possibly The Smiths and look what I get... a discussion about race. Some of the loons here could turn a thread about Johnny Marr's haircut into a pointless discussion about race. Isn't he a supporter of the National Front and doesn't he hate to see minorities at his concerts? Exactly.

I have met her and I can say with 100% certainty she is most definitely racist.

You can tell she is racist by reading her posts. The person that pointed out the "Mexican gardeners" wasn't the only one to see it. I'm not going to comb through her posts but I've noticed it before. And she isn't the blatant kind of racist where at least you know where they stand. I believe that she thinks she is telling the truth when she says she is the furthest thing from racist. She probably has a black friend! She added them to her collection. A gay, a black, this other one, that other one, and it all proves how even though she is white, it's fine with her when some other person is something else. She deserves an award for her tolerance!

I think she doesn't realize the import of her little announcement about trying to leave the site for her own good. Before that you could think that she's not really doing any harm so maybe it's better to tolerate her however unhinged, randomly nasty, and insistently delusional she might be. Now the only way to see it is that she's not doing herself or anyone else any good by being here, and tolerating her is not only unnecessary but harmful to herself and to the site. Her announcement made it clear that this site and her obsessions are not healthy for her and allowing her to post here are very much like selling drugs to a person that swears they want to quit, that drugs are ruining their life, that flushes the last bag down the toilet and then comes back the next day for more.

The people discussing the various theories about how the racist language she uses is not racist do not make a good point. Patti Smith used the word in a much different way, and even that wasn't really her finest moment and she got called out on it quite a bit. A lot of people think Patti Smith is full of shit and was bluffing her way as a poet all along. That's another subject, but the point is that just because Patti Smith thought it was a pretty smart thing to say 40 years ago isn't really relevant now. CG wasn't saying people want her to go away because she is an outsider. She was saying that she's being treated like a second class citizen. The opposite is true. She should have been banned a long time ago when the first hints of her John Hinckley / Mark David Chapman persona started to emerge. "You say Morrissey is your soulmate? And he is speaking to you through his music?" Now that's Charles Manson, in itself. But I don't remember Manson ever saying that "the shadows on Paul McCartney's nose in a particular photo look like the 6th letter of the Hebrew alphabet, and therefore..."

Therefore get the tranquilizer darts.

I'm not going to keep writing about it because even this is attention. I just hope that David Tseng will see he is doing her no favors letting her treat this forum in this way.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom