TTY: Sydney book signing at Books Kinokuniya (May 22, 2015 5 pm)

Just went to the music section and of course plenty in stock!

2qbfb41.jpg

25iptdw.jpg

For f*** sake there's a ballot for this book signing as well. Apparently if you're lucky enough to be chosen you have to purchase the book on the night to be signed. As if we don't own it already you stupid book store!

For f*** sake there's a ballot for this book signing as well. Apparently if you're lucky enough to be chosen you have to purchase the book on the night to be signed. As if we don't own it already you stupid book store!

Hey the bookstore has to pay Morrissey somehow. Plus they would not miss such a great oppertunity to make some mula

You cannot put the blame on the bookstore, possibly it was decided by the publisher.

You cannot put the blame on the bookstore, possibly it was decided by the publisher.

Also, they are probably trying to avoid the 40-hour queue, fights and people crying when Morrissey stops after 3 hours. That was a bit of a mess.

There were so many people who lost out the last time. At least you don't have to camp outside the bookstore if you haven't been chosen. And of course you have to purchase the book. Otherwise it would make no sense for the bookstore.

This is the kinder way of doing it. imagine queuing for hours to have the door closed on you?

So I'm in the bookstore now and just asked the information desk about it. They don't know much at this stage, but there is a rumour that there will be another ballot (UGH!)

The guy said it will just likely be in this main section here:

1zdn7sy.jpg

Can you watch the signing from outside the bookshop like in Gothenburg or is it too deep inside the store for pictures and filming?

You should have seen the fight after the doors closed in gothenburg

Oh god, these f***ing ballots!

About
Exclusive Autobiography book signing with Morrissey

Get the chance to have a copy of Autobiography by Morrissey signed by the author by entering a ballot draw.

To enter, send an email with your full name, contact number and postcode to: [email protected] with subject line ‘MORRISSEY BALLOT’. The chosen individuals who will have a copy of Autobiography signed on the night will be selected at random and will receive an email confirmation by Friday 15 May. All confirmations are strictly non-transferrable and will need to be printed out and presented on the night.

If you are selected, you will be required to purchase a copy of Autobiography on the night from Kinokuniya, and proof of purchase will be required. No other items will be signed.

If you are not selected for the signing, there will be an opportunity to be placed on a waitlist on a first come first served basis on the day (Please be aware that waitlist places are limited). There will be no guarantee that you will have a book signed.

Please note that queues outside of store trading hours will not be acknowledged by organisers.

Not to be mean, but I imagine the fans didn't smell too good or fresh. Imagine waiting all night, this way all fans will be well kept.

About

Get the chance to have a copy of Autobiography by Morrissey signed by the author by entering a ballot draw.

To enter, send an email with your full name, contact number and postcode to: [email protected] with subject line ‘MORRISSEY BALLOT’. The chosen individuals who will have a copy of Autobiography signed on the night will be selected at random and will receive an email confirmation by Friday 15 May. All confirmations are strictly non-transferrable and will need to be printed out and presented on the night.

If you are selected, you will be required to purchase a copy of Autobiography on the night from Kinokuniya, and proof of purchase will be required. No other items will be signed.

If you are not selected for the signing, there will be an opportunity to be placed on a waitlist on a first come first served basis on the day (Please be aware that waitlist places are limited). There will be no guarantee that you will have a book signed.

Please note that queues outside of store trading hours will not be acknowledged by organisers.

Fecking hell, it was not like that in Gothenburg. I predict alot of broken hearts crying infront of their computer, sadly watching the chosen ones, outside the bookstore. God i feel bad for the Sydney fans.
Question:will VIP fans of Morrissey get a place, no questions asked?

I don't care who decided on the ballot system, but Morrissey please this is not right, do something

Fecking hell, it was not like that in Gothenburg. I predict alot of broken hearts crying infront of their computer, sadly watching the chosen ones, outside the bookstore. God i feel bad for the Sydney fans.
Question:will VIP fans of Morrissey get a place, no questions asked?

I don't care who decided on the ballot system, but Morrissey please this is not right, do something

There was no guest list for the book signing. Everyone queued for 30 hours.

About

I wonder if I will be turned away because of my surname? Hopefully Morrissey won't be pre scanning the names :)

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom