TTY: Supreme, yet not; Morrissey's second statement on Supreme

Link from an anonymous person:

Supreme, yet not - true-to-you.net
15 February 2016

As a matter of fact, I do not have, do not want, nor do I need, any money from the company called Supreme.

If Supreme have sent money in my name then they could track it down and reclaim it - if they had NOT printed that photograph of me for their 2016 campaign.

By running prints of the photograph they have derailed their own negotiations. This is why they are angry.

The photograph is dreadful and will help neither myself nor Supreme. Who needs it? Nobody.

Supreme were warned by my lawyer and accountant that the photograph should NOT be used. Supreme ignored this advice. Hence this mess.

I write these statements because there is no one else to write them. The joy I receive from such statements is non-existent.

thank you,
Morrissey
15 February 2016.

Related items:

Business-wise, Morrissey reminds me of Prince, another mad and mercurial Gemini. They basically do whatever the hell they want, justify it in the end, and act affronted if they are sued.
I would find all of this entertaining, but for Morrissey's selling out to Supreme (was Diesel not interested?)
Supreme's statement was meticulous.
I think Morrissey's victim pose is threadbare. Nobody believes it anymore, probably not even himself.

Business-wise, Morrissey reminds me of Prince, another mad and mercurial Gemini. They basically do whatever the hell they want, justify it in the end, and act affronted if they are sued.
I would find all of this entertaining, but for Morrissey's selling out to Supreme (was Diesel not interested?)
I think Morrissey's victim pose is threadbare. Nobody believes it anymore, probably not even himself.

...only Prince is an actual genius (undeclared). However, he pulled a bizarre one at a luxury hotel I was staying at in Europe (saw him perform twice - have always loved him and always will) a few years ago. Room service told me he had turned down a lovely gift basket from the hotel saying he never accepted gifts from whites (huge percentage of his fan base)! Later saw Tavis Smiley (I'm a fan) and Cornel West (huge fan of his, and I am white) in the lobby - they were definitely hanging with Prince, so hardly surprising in retrospect. Doubtful that Moz would turn down any gift, no matter what.

Hmm, Morrissey didn't like the photo and they use it anyway? What kind of a$$holes run Supreme? Who is going to work with them now? You all are so quick to turn on him, one thing you are wrong about Morrissey, i support you. These things happen to others you are the only one to have the courage to say something. The photo Ginger Shortcake took of Morrissey in South America was hot.

And at the end of the day, when all is said and done, the overriding feeling I get is one of sadness, utmost sadness.
How did we get here? Why did we get here? As I said a week or two ago, it did not need to end this way.

So tired of this. It's so obvious he pulled the Meat Is Murder card after the fact. Since they didn't use Sam's photo. Then leaked Sam's photo to try and shape the story that was coming. Morrissey is disagreeable as it is and now this kid in there ruining his brand and his legend. Who believes any of the lies anymore? I sure don't.

Morrissey pulled the T- shirt over his head and posed in it for money. What a repulsive c*** Morrissey clearly is. Thank God for Mark Eitzel.

Are the other photos from the Richardson session around? The one selected in the end isn't great but there might be better ones on the contact sheet.
Can't see Morrissey and TR getting along for a nanosecond, though

We now clearly see Morrissey trying to clean up the history books- that will without a doubt hang him high. He is the foolish emperor with no clothes, and history will tar and feather him. Rightly so.

Well ! Well ! Well !
This really is a new tone isn't it ?
It's a good job Benny's virtual online confectionery store has stocked up on the popcorn.

Basically it had NOTHING WHATSOEVER to do with the brand 'White Castle' !
Statement CrankFraud Stevey has once again demonstrated the levels he will stoop to on the back of innocent animals to maintain his career.

"The photograph is dreadful and will help neither myself nor Supreme. Who needs it ? " said Silly Steve. So what the 4ck has that got to do with the White Castle reference ?

Theres no need to be kind to you anymore Steven CrankFraud your finished ! Good and proper ! Forever !

FAKE, FAKE, FATAL, FAKE ! Get the 4ck out and switch the light off.

Yours truly
Benny-the-British-Butcher

Link from an anonymous person:

Supreme, yet not - true-to-you.net
15 February 2016

As a matter of fact, I do not have, do not want, nor do I need, any money from the company called Supreme.

If Supreme have sent money in my name then they could track it down and reclaim it - if they had NOT printed that photograph of me for their 2016 campaign.

By running prints of the photograph they have derailed their own negotiations. This is why they are angry.

The photograph is dreadful and will help neither myself nor Supreme. Who needs it? Nobody.

Supreme were warned by my lawyer and accountant that the photograph should NOT be used. Supreme ignored this advice. Hence this mess.

I write these statements because there is no one else to write them. The joy I receive from such statements is non-existent.

thank you,
Morrissey
15 February 2016.

Related items:

Then why did you say the money would be returned? No offense, you're a great singer and one of the best lyricists I know of but come on. When you contradict yourself on a statement of fact one of those statements is false.
And how are they supposed to "track down" money they gave you? Just because we buy the same song six times doesn't mean we're stupid.

HLURVAg.png

The SolveMedia knows the truth.

Because I must ! BtBB

IMPERFECT LIST II

Adolf Hitler, the dentist, terry @ June, f***ing bastard thatcher, Dubliner cheese, any cheese, duck dynasty bottlers, dog eaters, Steven f***ing Patrick f***ing tosserrey,cat eaters, fame craving pathetic useless nephew, Jimmy f***ing Savile, liars, tax avoidance, the word humasexual, stupid statements, dairy products, cancellations, Martin, rolf harris, fake cancer, high court judgement dodgers, list of the lost, glossy five star hotel magazine popstar performer interviews, David's passing, lawnmowers, closet gays, contract breakers, sexist videos, mikes treatment, Andy's treatment, Paris for profit, cult ultras, people who fail to take responsibility, snot nosed junior high ribbing, VIOLA BEACH RIP
Where were you ?

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Hmm, Morrissey didn't like the photo and they use it anyway? What kind of a$$holes run Supreme? Who is going to work with them now? You all are so quick to turn on him, one thing you are wrong about Morrissey, i support you. These things happen to others you are the only one to have the courage to say something. The photo Ginger Shortcake took of Morrissey in South America was hot.
They asked for either the money to be returned or do another shoot. Morrissey did neither, if Morrissey didn't give the money back or provide more photo's then why shouldn't they use the photo? Also they would have happily used sam's picture instead of another shoot only presumably Moz would have pushed for them pay sam off and he keep all his money which is probably why that photo never happened.

Did you actually read any of the statements apart from this?

I agree with you. That photo doesn't make him any justice. And that's very strange, since he is very photogenic, even when he isn't posing.

Supreme proceeded with the printing of the image, so they have no right to dissolve the contract and claim the money back. Even more, since Morrissey specifically asked them not to use any of those photos, they can be sued for damages. The image is very important for an artist. He even offered a photo he liked and Supreme rejected it. That proves his bona fide in the contract.

I love the way he deals with bullies. It's inspiring.

Seriously... who thinks he needs that money?

So I was cruisin' down Melrose today and I saw a Black Mercedes C Class with tinted windows. I immediately followed the Mercedes running red lights and stop signs hoping and praying it was Morrissey since it has been 46 days since I have last seen him in concert, so I was desperate! The Mercedes got to Fairfax and then stopped right in front of the Supreme store. Was I finally going to meet Morrissey and get a selfie with him wearing my Dodger cap??!! So the window rolls down and I am trying to look if the seats are leather and I see it's lil' Sammy driving, Jack Osbourne in the passenger seat, and Corey Feldman in the back. I was so disappointed but I heard lil' Sammy singing "doin' alright gettin' good grades at USC film school, got a crazy Uncle who lets me run his worldwide conglomerate, future's so bright..gotta wear shades.." Anonymous-

What is Sam doing with those two losers?

The only thing worse than watching a cheap t shirt company and Morrissey argue over who did what to who is listening to you guys piss n' moan about it.

I agree with you. That photo doesn't make him any justice. And that's very strange, since he is very photogenic, even when he isn't posing.

Supreme proceeded with the printing of the image, so they have no right to dissolve the contract and claim the money back. Even more, since Morrissey specifically asked them not to use any of those photos, they can be sued for damages. The image is very important for an artist. He even offered a photo he liked and Supreme rejected it. That proves his bona fide in the contract.

I can't believe I am disagreeing with Morrissey. The photo doesn't look dreadful at all. He looks sexy, strong and fit - everything you want your ad to look like to generate some sales. The one his nephew took looks like an ad for charity donation. But that is now beside the point. I appreciate his time to clarify his point of view in this matter and for that I THANK YOU Mr. Morrissey.

What are you talking about? he didn't give the money back so they went ahead with it, if he gave the money back then fine they wouldn't use it but he didn't. they asked for a re shoot or money back and he did neither. if he didn't pratt about that photo wouldn't be out there. they are not claiming back the money anymore, they just told their side of the story after Morrissey made his first statement.
Sam's photo they would have used, only they must have had to pay sam off. why should they when they can do another shoot?

Last edited:
supreme paid money to terry richardson. that's all i really need to know about supreme.

TEAM MOZ.

Back
Top Bottom