TTY: Supreme, yet not; Morrissey's second statement on Supreme

Link from an anonymous person:

Supreme, yet not - true-to-you.net
15 February 2016

As a matter of fact, I do not have, do not want, nor do I need, any money from the company called Supreme.

If Supreme have sent money in my name then they could track it down and reclaim it - if they had NOT printed that photograph of me for their 2016 campaign.

By running prints of the photograph they have derailed their own negotiations. This is why they are angry.

The photograph is dreadful and will help neither myself nor Supreme. Who needs it? Nobody.

Supreme were warned by my lawyer and accountant that the photograph should NOT be used. Supreme ignored this advice. Hence this mess.

I write these statements because there is no one else to write them. The joy I receive from such statements is non-existent.

thank you,
Morrissey
15 February 2016.

Related items:

i doubt moz has a legal leg to stand on here and knows it but at least he said he was sorry, something so many said wouldnt happen

evennow and Irish blood Irish heart, please stay on topic.

If you want to fight, go to off-topic.

Thanks.

That's hilarious! Morrissey and Supreme are fighting. They couldn't be more on topic if they tried.

I love it, much better than most of the pro photos of Moz I've seen in recent years. Is he saying that the covers of Swords or WPINOYB are better? What's his beef?;)

Oh my God and Jesus as well. This is one gorgeous man.

'c***'? really ?

So you're a woman? And you come here on Solo all PC any chance you get, And it's fine for people of their own sex or race to call each other derogatory terms against each other ?!

REALLY?

I'm the worst?

No...YOU ARE THE WORST!

lmao plz don't act like you are insulted!! some of your comments here are worst than that word. You Are still the worst!!!!! bye seaward ;) and i don't act all pc. I just don't like racism, something that you as a morrissey stan, doesn't seem to mind

'c***'? really ?

So you're a woman? And you come here on Solo all PC any chance you get, And it's fine for people of their own sex or race to call each other derogatory terms against each other ?!

REALLY?

I'm the worst?

No...YOU ARE THE WORST!

Why do you keep re-posting this drivel? Tyronepowebottom has really got your panties in a twist.

because she's a f-ING hypocrite ... being all self righteous with her 'anti-racist' posts ... THEN calls me a derogatory term because she feels that it's right to, what? really? I guess her high-moral grounds and beliefs don't apply to her... HOW SAD.

I'm confused, what's sad, them being a hypocrite, or you being really mad about it.

because she's a f-ING hypocrite ... being all self righteous with her 'anti-racist' posts ... THEN calls me a derogatory term because she feels that it's right to, what? really? I guess her high-moral grounds and beliefs don't apply to her... HOW SAD.

Some girls are bigger than others, kS. Just turn the other cheek and then turn that frown upside down :)

Dear me, saying c*** is used as a general term like 'twat', do people honestly still take c*** to heart? it is not the level of racism.

This is going to sound quite bizarre but hear me out good people of morrissey-solo website.

I am not a Morrissey fan, but my co-worker who is quite dedicated has spent the last week and a half introducing me to the smiths and morrissey solo music as well as filling me in on all of Morrisseys controversies over the span of his whole career and holy shit I must say it is crazy to me that there was ever doubt in fans mind that he wasn't a homosexual man. (though I suppose not everyone knows what the obvious signs are and thats understandable too.

From zero knowledge to sitting near a human encyclopedia and getting the low down from a source that i find quite credible.. it is very strange to me to be exposed to this whole community where the artist absolutely detests the people who in return keep his legacy alive on the internet. I cant find another example of a popular modern artist (or even one from the past) who hates his fan base and the people who pay money out of their own pocket to fund a fan site. Did you ever think about how strange this whole situation is?!?!

Alllllll of the controversy surrounding this man no matter what he does from a career to personal decision is so incredibly Queeny.

It is pure free entertainment from an outsiders perspective. You dont even have to attend his public performances, you just need to check this website on a weekly basis and something will pop up.

This man gets away with so much. Get stoned some night and think of everything you know about Morrissey from a music/business/career point of view and it will blow your mind. He is a trip to say the least, there is something so incredibly wrong with that mans wiring.

Amazing. All those words that ultimately say nothing.

Dear me, saying c*** is used as a general term like 'twat', do people honestly still take c*** to heart? it is not the level of racism.

depends on where you live. here we do in baltimore

Yeh I'll stay on my side of the street, the sunny side of the street( catchy little tune by the pogues, have you heard it?) you stay on the dark depressed side of the street sucking up to benny the bawbag and brummiebore, the only thing getting blown up is your blow up doll every night

"all you need is me"

I have friends in Glasgow,only total pillocks would ramp up the plastic paddywhackery, pillocks like you and Trollissey

depends on where you live. here we do in baltimore

o ffs, 'cxnt', like twat, tosser, twunk, are used regularly here, its kind of ridiculous to make an issue out of it. i assure you this board is not baltimore. its a normal expression here.

We know you are lying as soon as you said you have "friends" nobody would be friends with a bampot like you, except your fellow inmates in the asylum of course

rich coming from a scot, whose claim to fame is holding a british passport. by the way, how come you bought that summer vacation two room shack in scotland instead of helping your 'countrymen' lol and 'buying' one in ireland?

o ffs, 'cxnt', like twat, tosser, twunk, are used regularly here, its kind of ridiculous to make an issue out of it. i assure you this board is not baltimore. its a normal expression here.

agreed but where ever you are isnt everywhere else just like baltimore isnt like everywhere else. a word isnt so important to me to use, ive a million others, if it offends or makes people feel sad. why would i make the word so important, more important, than others feelings. i cant find a reason for it other than pride.

none of my friends are c***s

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom