TTY: Supreme, yet not; Morrissey's second statement on Supreme

Link from an anonymous person:

Supreme, yet not - true-to-you.net
15 February 2016

As a matter of fact, I do not have, do not want, nor do I need, any money from the company called Supreme.

If Supreme have sent money in my name then they could track it down and reclaim it - if they had NOT printed that photograph of me for their 2016 campaign.

By running prints of the photograph they have derailed their own negotiations. This is why they are angry.

The photograph is dreadful and will help neither myself nor Supreme. Who needs it? Nobody.

Supreme were warned by my lawyer and accountant that the photograph should NOT be used. Supreme ignored this advice. Hence this mess.

I write these statements because there is no one else to write them. The joy I receive from such statements is non-existent.

thank you,
Morrissey
15 February 2016.

Related items:

Morrissey: "Reggae, for example, is to me the most racist music in the entire world. It's an absolute total glorification of black supremacy. There is a line when defense of one's race becomes an attack on another race and, because of black history and oppression, we realise quite clearly that there has to be a very strong defence. But I think it becomes very extreme sometimes. But ultimately, I don't have very cast iron opinions on black music other than black modern music which I detest. I detest Stevie Wonder. I think Diana Ross is awful. I hate all those records in the Top 40; Janet Jackson, Whitney Houston. I think they're vile in the extreme. In essence this music doesn't say anything whatsoever."

Interviewer: But it does, it does. What it says can't necessarily be verbalised easily. It doesn't seek to change the world like rock music by speaking grand truths about politics, sex and the human condition. It works at a much more subtle level, at the level of the body and the shared abandon of the dancefloor. It won't change the world, but it's been said it may well change the way you walk through the world."

Morrissey: "I don't think there's any time anymore to be subtle about anything, you have to get straight to the point. Obviously to get on Top Of The Pops these days one has to be, by law, black. I think something political has occurred among Michael Hurl and his friends and there has been a hefty pushing of all these black artists and all this discofied nonsense into the Top 40. I think, as a result, that very aware younger groups that speak for now are being gagged."

Interviewer: You seem to be saying that you believe that there is some sort of black pop conspiracy being organised to keep white indie groups down.

Morrissey: "Yes, I really do."

This is where Moz just hasn't gotten it his whole musical career. It has nothing to do with what color you are, or how young you are, or whether you are male or female, or fat or thin, or even gay or straight...it is all about the $$$$$. There was no "conspiracy" outside of the conspiracy of all the major record companies to try and rake in as much cash as possible. This has been the case since music was first pressed to vinyl. White Indie groups had their run with Nirvana, Pearl Jam, Soundgarden, etc. Was black pop music ignored in the midst of this? Sure. It is Taylor Swift, Justin Bieber, Ariana Grande and all the other "Pop" sensations of the day that are now able to make a butt load of cash.

You want to be recognized?....make a hit record, move large quantities of product and there you go...played on the radio, placed on TV programming, covered by entertainment press. If that is what he truly wanted he should have applied this to his music making and not dwelt so much on imagined conspiracy theories.

Last edited:
being scottish, with a british passport, pretending to be irish, overweight with a embarrasing moz tatto on you flabby arm is no way to go thru life, irish heart british passport, for ffs straighten up your act.
and, enough of the gay stuff for one day.
everybody outside of the moz cult, knows he is super gay.
okay anonymous coward where do I start, firstly I don't pretend to be irish, I was born in glasgow to irish parents and I've never pretended otherwise, I'm not overweight either, I go to the gym 3/4 times a week, I do have a moz tattoo but my arm is far from flabby, it's solid muscle from all my gym workouts, I don't believe morrissey is gay I think moz is bi, so you are wrong on all counts, you must do better next time

My dad caught me "looking at" a muscle magazine, and he said it's okay son, I know you're gay and I accept it, and I said no dad, I'm huma, and now my parents have me signed up for shock treatment. After that it's military school. Thanks, Morrissey! I could have just been gay and normal. Mom was looking forward to bragging about it to her friends.

If Homosexuals come out of the closet, I believe Humasexuals come out of the basement (or their parents basement more likely) :D

PS. Breaking news....just announced Human League have renamed their band Huma League and will be launching a 50 city world wide tour featuring the reworked "I'm Only Huma" into the set list.

What to look forward to:

But I'm only huma
And I bleed when I fall down
I'm only huma
And I crash and I break down
Your words in my head, knives in my heart
You build me up and then I fall apart
'Cause I'm only huma, yeah

Deep.

you call out surface, and you use the derrogatory racial epithet 'messycan'. is that a 'moz styled racist joke'? your left wing credentials have been officially invalidated.
I don't call out surface, we just enjoy baiting each other, I used the term messycan because I enjoy Aztecs posts and find them amusing, I don't have left wing credentials, some of my views could be described as left wing and some of my views could be described as right wing, just like our moz actually

If Homosexuals come out of the closet, I believe Humasexuals come out of the basement (or their parents basement more likely) :D

PS. Breaking news....just announced Human League have renamed their band Huma League and will be launching a 50 city world wide tour featuring the reworked "I'm Only Huma" into the set list.

What to look forward to:

But I'm only huma
I'm only huma

Deep.
if you were trying to be funny you failed, miserably, if you want some tips on being amusing read Aztecs posts and avoid benny the bawbag

if you were trying to be funny you failed, miserably, if you want some tips on being amusing read Aztecs posts and avoid benny the bawbag

Listen up Irish Blood British Passport stay on your side of the street and I'll stay on mine. A guy on your side of the street might find themselves blown up one day. Please keep posting to defend your Irish heritage it makes for amusing reading. Kind of like Aztec Camera trying to defend his sanity. Back to it, and stay on topic Morrissey is a money grabbing liar.

I don't call out surface, we just enjoy baiting each other, I used the term messycan because I enjoy Aztecs posts and find them amusing, I don't have left wing credentials, some of my views could be described as left wing and some of my views could be described as right wing, just like our moz actually

Oh i get it, its a 'moz like racist joke', despite the glaring fact it was not funny. you are becoming moz slowly but surely you soon will have no mind of your own and will be firmly out of touch with the real world. moz too goes to the huma 'gym 3/4 times a week ffs'.

if you were born in glasgow why dont you get involved in scottish life and abandon your fantasy 'irish patriotism'.

if you think moz is so bad then why are you here? Go listen to some adele my dear, I fear you are far too frail for so-low

lol oh the irony! you are the one who's butthurt with people here for calling you out on your bullshit my friend, not me :lbf:!!!! better luck next time :thumb:. Also, listening to adele? is that the best you that you can do? like why should i be insulted by that? lmao you act just as snob as moz himself sometimes. Be yourself js :D

it makes me sad as well. he strikes me as an incredibly valuable, worthwhile person. but what can you do? philistines will always be philistines. alas.

Yes ,alas. I suppose it doesn't stop him much really. He still tours, writes books, etc, he is quite brave and clever beyond words.

Or maybe, just maybe i doesnt feel that the label gay is right for him? Have you ever considered that? You arent him to know who he is. In the end you are only a fan.

I Love how the fans think they no everything about more than himself. Get over it.

Right. He already said what he had to say about it, he even wrote about his relationships (men and women) in his autobiography. And some people continue hating the idea he doesn't desire to use that gay label, at least until now. Why are some fans, who would describe themselves as open minded people about other matters in life, so close minded as to reject the idea of bisexuality or humasexuality? Or even more options about sexuality besides homo, hetero, bi, huma? Or not sexuality at all? Or "get out of here and mind your own bussiness, respect my bedroom privacy"?

What to look forward to:

But I'm only huma
I'm only huma

Deep.

I think you might be on to something. I'm leaving the basement, for good this time. :kiss:

Oh i get it, its a 'moz like racist joke', despite the glaring fact it was not funny. you are becoming moz slowly but surely you soon will have no mind of your own and will be firmly out of touch with the real world. moz too goes to the huma 'gym 3/4 times a week ffs'.

if you were born in glasgow why dont you get involved in scottish life and abandon your fantasy 'irish patriotism'.
I'm fully involved in scottish life, I have a season ticket for the famous glasgow celtic, I have a holiday home on a beautiful scottish island and I have sailed around the west coast of scotland many times, what you obviously don't understand is that Catholics born in scotland, particularly glasgow and the west have strong irish connections of which we are very proud of, stop showing your ignorance of something you know nothing about, 2016 centenary of the glorious easter rising, up the rebels

lol oh the irony! you are the one who's butthurt with people here for calling you out on your bullshit my friend, not me :lbf:!!!! better luck next time :thumb:. Also, listening to adele? is that the best you that you can do? like why should i be insulted by that? lmao you act just as snob as moz himself sometimes. Be yourself js :D
Butthurt, ass, power bottom, you got a fetish about arses honey? Now speak English or I'll start typing in scottish then you'll really be confused ya bam

Listen up Irish Blood British Passport stay on your side of the street and I'll stay on mine. A guy on your side of the street might find themselves blown up one day. Please keep posting to defend your Irish heritage it makes for amusing reading. Kind of like Aztec Camera trying to defend his sanity. Back to it, and stay on topic Morrissey is a money grabbing liar.

Yeh I'll stay on my side of the street, the sunny side of the street( catchy little tune by the pogues, have you heard it?) you stay on the dark depressed side of the street sucking up to benny the bawbag and brummiebore, the only thing getting blown up is your blow up doll every night

I'm fully involved in scottish life, I have a season ticket for the famous glasgow celtic, I have a holiday home on a beautiful scottish island and I have sailed around the west coast of scotland many times, what you obviously don't understand is that Catholics born in scotland, particularly glasgow and the west have strong irish connections of which we are very proud of, stop showing your ignorance of something you know nothing about, 2016 centenary of the glorious easter rising, up the rebels

a relief that you stopped at one pint before posting this nonsense, two pints and you would have claimed to own a scottish island.
*rolls eyes*
three and you would be an imaginary billionaire. strange with all your wealth and power AND moz tattoo on the 'muscle bound' drumstick, you cant throw moz a bone and help him out, instead of sitting idly by while his career implodes

Yeh I'll stay on my side of the street, the sunny side of the street( catchy little tune by the pogues, have you heard it?) you stay on the dark depressed side of the street sucking up to benny the bawbag and brummiebore, the only thing getting blown up is your blow up doll every night

So you are a voyeur as well as a pseudo-Irishman...good to know. Bennie and Brummie are 100 times more interesting than your one note "I'm Irish you have to believe me!" plunk...plunk posts. Stick to what you're good at..sailing around the coast of Scotland and leave the posting to those who know more than to post unfunny, racist, re-hashed slurs from Aztec Camera. I think the sea air has rusted your brain boy! Back up the ladder plastic!

evennow and Irish blood Irish heart, please stay on topic.

If you want to fight, go to off-topic.

Thanks.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom