TTY: Supreme - statement by Morrissey

UPDATE Feb. 15:

TTY: Supreme, yet not; Morrissey's second statement on Supreme - Feb. 15, 2016

UPDATE 5:40PM PT:

Supreme responds to TTY statement by Morrissey - Feb. 13, 2016

Supreme
- true-to-you.net
13 February 2016

I apologize enormously for the enfeebled photograph of me issued this week by Supreme. The shot was taken in October 2015. I considered the photograph to be fit only for a medical encyclopedia and I pleaded with Supreme not to use it. This was before I learned that Supreme were sponsored in part by the beef sandwich pharaoh known as White Castle. Supreme were issued with a legal caution not to use the photograph and their fee would be returned. Evidently Supreme have ignored my lawyer. No safety within the corridors of law. Ugh.

I offer excessive apologies for this association. Shame is indeed the name.

Morrissey
13 February 2016.

Related items:

Last edited:
Guess this is what happens when you hire lil' Sammy as your business manager. I don't know of anyone at The Morrissey Marketing Group Worldwide, LLC, LTD, Malibu-Sherman Oaks-Beverly Hills that would be this stupid, well maybe Brennan or Dale. WTF is White Castle? They must not exist in Southern California. Anonymous-

Last edited:
"fit only for a medical encyclopedia"

What does this mean? Does he look ill?

I'm getting the impression that there was a miscommuncation here and that the fault lies with Morrissey's lawyer. Morrissey has a history of hiring incompetent counsel. I'm a member of the barf myself. He could have hired me and I am pretty good quality. Oh well.

#BlackSkiesInTheDaytime

He should exterminate all the fake vegetarian fans from gigs that champion him and every decision he makes but lead fake lives whilst eating meat and wearing animal products. Not rumoured but actually known to eat meat. If Mozza only knew his band mates are online mates with these people. Makes them look foolish

his band mates do eat meat too

"Their fee would be returned," not "their fee has been returned."

For what it's worth.

So even if they end up using it, no matter how embarrassed he is, he still profited from it. He should consider donating the fee to an animal sanctuary.

A stopped clock is right twice a day... I agree with you. This is bullshit. And very typical of how he deals with everyone he makes a contract with.

I'm getting the impression that there was a miscommuncation here and that the fault lies with Morrissey's lawyer. Morrissey has a history of hiring incompetent counsel. I'm a member of the barf myself. He could have hired me and I am pretty good quality. Oh well.

#BlackSkiesInTheDaytime

I'm getting the impression he's a lying bitch who wanted to keep the money without participating in the campaign and at the same time making it as difficult as possible for the people that wrote the check. What else is new?

#BlackSkiesInTheDaytime

Same here, in my country I would be dead if I had given such bad advices to my clients. Not joking...

Well done Moz, kudos for acknowledging the fact that this was a terrible mistake.
In case you are still reading, the question remains - what exactly made you think this was a good idea in the first place?
Finally, I have it on good authority that Supreme have very little regard for legal implications when it comes to copyright, so please do not be surprised if the t-shirts are already printed and ready to be made available on Supreme's next 'drop'.

Yours,

I.R.

Hello again Moz.

Ok, so now we know the answer to my question - money.
But if this is the case, there are so many ways you could earn some money, if things are indeed that tight.
Something Smiths related would surely be less damaging to your reputation than this.

Some ideas you could consider...
1. Reunion gig/tour. Mike would not need to be involved. Very lucrative business proposition, you may need to swallow endless amounts of pride though.
2. 30 year anniversary re-release of TQID, including alternate/demo versions for every track in the album. We all know they exist, thousands of people around the world would buy it (tip: just do not let Sam anywhere near the artwork, there are many competent graphic designers out there who would help you out for free).
3. An official release of The Smiths Live At The Oxford Apollo (18th March 1985). There is an outstanding quality recording of this gig out there, ready for release without any further mastering, etc. A goldmine if you ask me, and it would surely re-emphasise the message that meat is murder, I think it's time you reminded the world.

These are just three ideas, there are many more opportunities out there.
If all else fails, or if you find the whole Smiths thing too unpalatable, you can always go down Lydon's road and agree to lend your services to a (dairy free) butter manufacturer or another.

Ever get the feeling you've been cheated?

Yours,

I.R.

I'm getting the impression he's a lying bitch who wanted to keep the money without participating in the campaign and at the same time making it as difficult as possible for the people that wrote the check. What else is new?

Morrissey , why not shut the f*** up and handle your damn business ? It isn't something your fans need to be involved with . You wouldn't let them if they tried so stop dumping on them and get it together.Your constant drama and reliance on it for attention is overdone and nobody needs to hear it . It's very apparent that you need this in your life but just shut up and handle your shit .

Another case study for the showbiz world in never sign an agreement with Morrissey.

Who's waiting on a Bowie statement? I don't need one singer to tell me how to feel about another one dying. There are hours and hours of David Icke videos on YouTube. Please, go and watch those instead of posting here incessantly. It never was funny, but it definitely isn't now. You come across as mentally ill.

Bowie was a c*** and so is Morrissey nothing new David icke a shill and a fraud funny How he will never say the word Jew ?

Hello again Moz.

Ok, so now we know the answer to my question - money.
But if this is the case, there are so many ways you could earn some money, if things are indeed that tight.
Something Smiths related would surely be less damaging to your reputation than this.

Some ideas you could consider...
1. Reunion gig/tour. Mike would not need to be involved. Very lucrative business proposition, you may need to swallow endless amounts of pride though.
2. 30 year anniversary re-release of TQID, including alternate/demo versions for every track in the album. We all know they exist, thousands of people around the world would buy it (tip: just do not let Sam anywhere near the artwork, there are many competent graphic designers out there who would help you out for free).
3. An official release of The Smiths Live At The Oxford Apollo (18th March 1985). There is an outstanding quality recording of this gig out there, ready for release without any further mastering, etc. A goldmine if you ask me, and it would surely re-emphasise the message that meat is murder, I think it's time you reminded the world.

These are just three ideas, there are many more opportunities out there.
If all else fails, or if you find the whole Smiths thing too unpalatable, you can always go down Lydon's road and agree to lend your services to a (dairy free) butter manufacturer or another.

Ever get the feeling you've been cheated?

Yours,

I.R.

Stop wanking over the smiths Fffs they are dead and gone over and out its not the Rolling Stones

Morrissey , why not shut the f*** up and handle your damn business ? It isn't something your fans need to be involved with . You wouldn't let them if they tried so stop dumping on them and get it together.Your constant drama and reliance on it for attention is overdone and nobody needs to hear it . It's very apparent that you need this in your life but just shut up and handle your shit .

With hand on heart I think he's really ill

Moz should do an advert for Country Life Butter next. Hey, it worked out OK for Johnny Rotten!

Moz should do an advert for Country Life Butter next. Hey, it worked out OK for Johnny Rotten!

Any ad campaign would boost his reputation, but he won't be associated with anything that has a blood on a butcher's knife. This is a man who would break up a relationship with a human over a slimy frog. Do you remember the snippet from his autobiography how he never spoke to someone again after ordering a plate of frog legs? It is a recipe on how to live a meat-free life....alone.

Any ad campaign would boost his reputation, but he won't be associated with anything that has a blood on a butcher's knife.

What are you talking about? This is a man who had Lil' Sammy post a promotional image of him wearing a T-shirt by a company that sells leather jackets. He'll do it - *IF* the price is right.

Keep in mind that if this didn't happened, we'll be still talking about Eminem photoshop. Round, round rhythm of life goes round.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom