TTY statement: Iceland

interesting. wonder how much they wouldve made if hed played. guess im just wondering how much both parties will lose financially. neat to see people walk away from money, again both parties. bummer though since flight tickets from here to iceland in may are 99$ with 60$ flights from iceland to london. im thinking of taking a vaca

I am sorry, but I find the notion of having a reasoned debate on this topic quite laughable.
I eat meat, and I really enjoy it too. A cannibalistic flesh-eating bloodlust ? You bet ya.

Gotta agree with this.."cannibalistic flesh-eating bloodlust" is one of the most ridiculous things he's said. He's tremendous artist and a tremendous ass. Like some have noted, there's some truth in what everyone has said here. Some posters just can't get enough of themselves online. So we get the same joke repeated over and over.

Anyway, Morrissey's an artist. He's not a cultural anthropologist. He feels more than he thinks and that's why some of us respond to him on such an emotional level. We were dead before the ship even sank so forget about changing man's world into a bunch of bark and grass eaters.

Last edited:
I am sorry, but I find the notion of having a reasoned debate on this topic quite laughable.

Excuse me, but Morrissey lied. He never had any intention of playing Iceland. He got published in NME and earned some publicity, all the while not losing any revenue in the process. No harm, no foul. ...

morrissey lied?!?

hm... i don't think so

nme deliberately spreads bad news about morrissey.

these guys are responsible for this mess, not morrissey -

concert promotor Halldór Kvaran at concert promoting company RR ehf said:

"When the meat issue came up we realised that Harpa wouldn't work out for the concert," said Kvaran. "There are two restaurants in the building as well as a catering service and we can't order them to take meat of all their menus. We didn't even ask them to. We're currently seeing if we can figure out another concert venue for Morrissey in Iceland.

this means that somebody from RR company (promoter of his concert in island) wasn't interested to make an effort more to get him to play in that harpa concert hall. god knows how they explained it to morrissey.

his conclusion on tty is logical.

your conclusions are like they're coming from nme.

p.s. i'm not english native speaker but i understand very well what's written in article shown above.
interesting how most of you don't. hm... why...

super...

p. s. you can now continue praising barren and vacuous posters here, contributing their publicity. regards.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom