TTY: September UK dates (Hull Sep. 18, London Sep. 20 and 21)

Re: TTY: September UK Dates

How is London is a Grade A shithole

As long as you spend your hard earned and return to the oasis of Ramsbottom......:lbf:
Not so much the city, more the people, most think anything north of Watford is a waste of time...
Thanks for proving my point treacle :thumb:

Tempted to come out of exile to attend one of the London dates.

I've never been to the Hammersmith Apollo. How does it compare to other London venues? I see it is all seated which is putting me off a bit.

Tempted to come out of exile to attend one of the London dates.

I've never been to the Hammersmith Apollo. How does it compare to other London venues? I see it is all seated which is putting me off a bit.

It does have a standing configuration, and if they use this the capacity is about 5200.

sosb

How much money could be made in 6.2 seconds if he announced the dates would be a performance of Bona Drag in its entirety? So much money. Then encore his faves? It'd be like Christmas came early for England.

Just once in his entire career he should do a 'THE CURE' on it and play a concert for 4 hours. Just once. That isn't asking too much. Then release it as a double DVD.
Entry to the concert is for people with 10 or more ticket stubs from previous Moz concerts since he went solo.

Not so much the city, more the people, most think anything north of Watford is a waste of time...

Give me the Tap Room at the Irwell Works Brewery, any day! Beer, Books and Dogs. Heaven.

More pictures....HAPPY! The showman seems happy and healthy... referencing his answer, "That 90 minutes on stage has always saved my life," he wrote, when asked what truly makes him happy, "To open the lungs and to fully release everything......"

Last edited:

God, Hammersmith's name changes more than the last of a gold-digger. Will it be all seated or is there a pit? Just how stressed do I have to be?

Edit: Was messaged that it's seated, though the person seemed profoundly confused so not 100% convinced yet.

Last edited:

It does have a standing configuration, and if they use this the capacity is about 5200.

sosb

The seats weren't removed when he played there in October 1991.
These two dates are scheduled between Kevin Bridges and Paul Chowdhry, they won't move seats.

My daughter starts college this fall in London (Richmond American International University of London), will have to get her tickets since she was unable to go to Echostage in DC

Why does he seem to neglect his beloved north so much? He hasn't been to Newcastle since 2006.

The seats weren't removed when he played there in October 1991.
These two dates are scheduled between Kevin Bridges and Paul Chowdhry, they won't move seats.

The seats will be removed. This is an everyday task for the staff and the seats are designed in a manner to make this straight forward.

Have to say if anyone has the money choice and time its soo much better seeing him in Europe, smaller venues easy to get to the front and far more intimate.

Just saw The Cure there last Xmas and it was standing on the floor, even though the day before, and the day after the shows there were seated performances in the venue.

Why does he seem to neglect his beloved north so much? He hasn't been to Newcastle since 2006.

I always thought that after the sage gig in 2006 , he seemed pissed off with newcastle .... i know he did the metro arena late 2006 but that was a bit of a cash cow ...its a pity because city hall 2004 was brilliant and i am old enough to have attended your arsenal tour in 92 when the front 6 rows were smashed up in a seated mosh pit . ..i tell you where i would love to see him in the north east ... the summer gigs at the mouth of tyne festival .... at tynemouth priory. Its the specials and paul heaton this year and was weller last year ... i am off to see rufus wainwright at the playhouse next week as part of the festival ... seems like someone at north tyneside council has taste and lets face it ...if u know it , whitley bay is the epitomy of the seaside town they want to close down.

Dear Misguided,
I'm sorry, you're wrong. From South of the river perspective, up North is past Camden.
Watford is in the freakin' Arctic circle......

£72.60 for a standing ticket in London. Is he having a laugh?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom