TTY: September UK dates (Hull Sep. 18, London Sep. 20 and 21)

Discussion in 'Tour archive (read-only)' started by Harsh Truth, Jul 3, 2015.

By Harsh Truth on Jul 3, 2015 at 3:01 AM
  1. Harsh Truth

Harsh Truth Ever Felt Had?

Morrissey UK dates - true-to-you.net
    2 July 2015

[​IMG]

Morrissey has confirmed the following shows in the UK:

HULL Arena (Friday 18 September)

LONDON EVENTIM APOLLO (Sunday 20 and Monday 21 September)

Tickets go on sale at 9 AM on Friday 10 July.

Photograph by Damon Anacreonte.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2016

Comments

Discussion in 'Tour archive (read-only)' started by Harsh Truth, Jul 3, 2015.

1. BrummieBoy
      BrummieBoy
      2 hours after opening and still no problem loading 6 standing tickets per night into the checkout basket. LOL! Expect the shows to suddenly 'sell out' in a few hours as Morrissey has a tantrum and the promoters feed his ego, then decide how to hand them out for free in Covent Garden nearer the gigs without anyone noticing. So long as they cover Morrissey's guarantee the couldn't care less about his precious ego trip, but other promoters will be watching this initial sales response like me, and will adjust Morrissey's Market Rate accordingly. You can be a Diva when you're temporarily 'hot', but when tickets don't sell, any of that crap from Morrissey and he'll not only have no record deal but no tour offers either. Wonder how Hull Arena's going....going....not gone...Etc

GOBB
      reading articles about Kobalt and music publishing deals. Etc.

best
      GOBB
    2. BrummieBoy
      BrummieBoy
      You are part of a Consumer Cult based around the ludicrous notion that the stupid groups you mention are part of some 'rebellious' alternative to chart/X Factor type music, but they're just the same insipid bread and circus nonsense. As is Morrissey. Punk merely replaced Prog with a new Orthodoxy, but it claimed 'rebellion' as it's USP. 40 years later the same old clowns are still trying to be 'edgy' and 'alternative' as they await hip replacements and cataract surgery. Absolutely ridiculous. But Morrissey tops them all with his delusional 'rebel yell' hoax/vanity problem. You're just what Morrissey called a 'clueless consumer' in his pitiful, absurd wail against real pop music entitled "Kid's A Looker", easily the most hilarious and ridiculous song he's foisted onto the faithful. Not that he meant it to be a LOLathon, he thought it was insightful commentary on the state of popular music. How sad! Enjoy the gig. Ollie Murs is probably playing the next night. Or some other genuinely interesting pop confection.

best
      GOBB
    3. Surface
      Surface
      Oh ok - Thanks
    4. javert
      javert
      I managed to get my self a front circle seat. Block 10 I think.
      They did go extremely quickly this morning, by around 9:05 on ticketmaster and gigs and tours, the blocks 11 and 10 had sold out.
    5. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      None sold out including Standing in London. Though at a ridiculous £75 a ticket I am not surprised
    6. Tynamuna
      Tynamuna
      image.jpg I'm trying to buy the tickets but why did My total be this much. How much is VAT
    7. Surface
      Surface
      20% I think
    8. Irish blood Irish heart
      Irish blood Irish heart
      you forgot to mention you're also in the cult of UKIP and EDL you right wing fascist scum
    9. Surface
      Surface

Oh look its our terrorist supporter, see you are still part of the United Kingdom, Potatoes
      Last edited: Jul 10, 2015
    10. Irish blood Irish heart
      Irish blood Irish heart
      Still doing what benny tells you? So sad, do you tell you're friends in the EDL that you like morrissey? I don't think they would be too happy about that, not with morrissey's support for the Irish Republican movement and his support of the armed struggle
    11. BrummieBoy
      BrummieBoy
      There are tickets available now, 3 hours after box office opening, in all areas. We've just loaded 6 x standing for each night without any problem but we couldn't get 6 friends to go at gunpoint. Morrissey isn't hot at the moment. He needs to release some really offensive statement about the new Royal baby photo, drum up some fake outrage, get the Clueless Consumer punters in along with the Cult and the Corporate Hospitality crowd. Mind you, whoever thought going to see Morrissey on Everyday Is Like Sunday/Monday in London. WTF! What's wrong with Saturday night? Is he going home to visit Mom and watch MOTD? He only sings for 75 minutes and some of that is him lying on the floor watching Meat Is Murder, so he must have really wrecked his larynx or something. It seems the sticker-shock of the ticket prices is really hurting sales. Perhaps he'll offer a BOGOF. LOL!

best
      GOBB
      listening to TDF Soundtracks and waiting for the coverage of today's Etappe to begin!
    12. Irish blood Irish heart
      Irish blood Irish heart
      Brummie have you really nothing better to do than load up tickets you've no intention of buying? Pathetic
    13. BrummieBoy
      BrummieBoy
      Oh, look and LOL! An off-topic bun fight! Careful now, lads, or Kewpie will descend on ye and tell you to go to the Pigsty, whilst blaming me for triggering it by 'trolling' Morrissey's epicFAIL! ticket sales. Benny! You've seen those Blue Monday sales in Shops, well Morrissey needs to discount these tickets big-time and quickly with an immediate Black Friday Black Curtain discount for Joe Public. £75 for 75 minutes, of which Morrissey actually sings for, what? 37 minutes, so that's £2 a minute, price of a pint in Weatherspoons but hardly as much fun. Fuck off Morrissey, rip-off tosspot, you're past your sell-by date and it's hilarious to monitor whilst revving up for the TDF coverage on ITV4.

best
      GOBB on a stationary bike...srsly!

- - - Updated - - -

14. BrummieBoy
      BrummieBoy
      2 tickets plus booking fee plus credit card fees, presumably. Unless you have to pay extra Swedish taxes or something. Are you sure you're booking for Morrissey and haven't clicked on someone else by mistake? Hangover? Or just thicko?

best
      GOBB
      Listening to 'Vitamin' by Kraftwerk whilst pedalling furiously!
    15. Surface
      Surface
      Have no idea what edl is, I enjoy Morrisseys (apart from Meat is Murder) music, have no interest in his views.
    16. Kewpie
      Kewpie
      Iriish blood and Surface, stay on topic.

If you want to continue mud slinging, go to off-topic.

Thanks.
    17. Irish blood Irish heart
      Irish blood Irish heart
      Now now brummie stay on topic, of course Oliver Cromwell didn't throw babies in sewers, he burned them alive instead, of course I'm a celtic fan I'm typing this, zombie sevco fans are unable to type due to their knuckles dragging along the pavement, I'm eagerly awaiting news of some more shows, manchester or liverpool would be good, blackpool would be great
    18. Tynamuna
      Tynamuna
      I live in sweden so its propably the taxes. I decided to pass it up. For one ticket and flight and only this i have to pony up about 250 quids. With food propably 280. I can't do it. Devastated i really wanted to see him. Had My letter written and all
    19. Irish blood Irish heart
      Irish blood Irish heart
      do you like morrissey's " this is not your country"? I doubt it, " National front disco would be more to your taste

- - - Updated - - -

250 quids? What are you? A meerkat? Simples!
    20. Surface
      Surface
      You have been asked to stay on topic, please do so Bomb chucker