TTY: Rugby Match - "This Charming Man" played in Manchester

Re: TTY: Rugby Match

Show me a barrel and watch me.....

He would have been better posting that in here in the "unexpected Morrissey references" thread.

Re: TTY Article: Rugby Match

*Sam walks into a grocery store*

*"I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris" starts playing over the store PA*

Sam *gets out iPhone*

Re: TTY: Rugby Match

I feel sorry for Julia. She obviously has to post any kind of crap Sam sends her now.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been to a good few city matches and one or two non-match events at the stadium in the last three years and they play This Charming Man every time, and I remember this because everyone I have been with know that I like the Smiths and they always recognise it as one of the few songs they know. This is like TTY reporting rain in Manchester and making a connection to the rain at the end of Well I Wonder.

I knew lil' Sammy wouldn't be on board when the tour started to hit Transylvania. Well, at least we know where he is now because I have not seen him down at the beach or at the Dodger games.

What game is that? It has goal posts like Football, but that is a Kickball field. Anonymous-

No matter where you are, it's always a good thing to hear Morrissey's music

No matter where you are, it's always a good thing to hear Morrissey's music

I dunno about that. Hearing his voice when I'm about to go down on a girl might be more than slightly offputting. :(

TTY Alert: Irish Blood, English Heart, just played on a 12 year old's Playstation in Eau Claire, Wisconsin, during a FIFA 2010 game.

Re: TTY Article: Rugby Match

Funny you say that -- "Ask" was blasting out the PA in my local Tokyo supermarket yesterday and I almost did get out my iPhone just to capture the moment.

*Sam walks into a grocery store*

*"I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris" starts playing over the store PA*

Sam *gets out iPhone*

I knew lil' Sammy wouldn't be on board when the tour started to hit Transylvania. Well, at least we know where he is now because I have not seen him down at the beach or at the Dodger games.

What game is that? It has goal posts like Football, but that is a Kickball field. Anonymous-

It's the Rugby League Super League Final at Old Trafford. Leeds Rhinos versus Wigan Warriors. A good old war of the roses. Leeds Rhinos won 22 - 20. In case anyone is interested. Sam was probably there gunning for Wigan.

I think it is cute that he posts these videos and pictures. He has come a long way from a shy man walking in the rain in Manchester, now they play his song at a rugby match. Well done Mozza!

I think it is cute that he posts these videos and pictures. He has come a long way from a shy man walking in the rain in Manchester, now they play his song at a rugby match. Well done Mozza!

It's was the rugby union and Manchester City..!!

After eating a spicy meal, I let out a rather elongated fart that sounded not unlike the chorus of 'First of the Gang to Die'. Unfortunately Sam was not around to record me on his iphone. Now I am sad, as I wanted to share this with Morrissey, and the world. :(

It's the Rugby League Super League Final at Old Trafford. Leeds Rhinos versus Wigan Warriors. A good old war of the roses. Leeds Rhinos won 22 - 20. In case anyone is interested. Sam was probably there gunning for Wigan.

Completely wrong - and Old Trafford isn't even in Manchester ;)

The game was England v Uruguay in the Rugby Union World Cup at Manchester City's Etihad Stadium.

Jukebox ''Come On City'' Jury :thumb:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom