TTY: Public Enemy! - photomontage by Sam Esty Rayner

Public Enemy! - true-to-you.net
3 February 2016

public_enemy_photomontage_by_sam_esty_rayner.jpg

photomontage by Sam Esty Rayner

Last edited by a moderator:
With the Eminem post and now this, he has to be working on a rap album. He's already got swag to spare and the all-important bling, so why not?

Re: You are not going to believe the latest SER post on TTY. Really. You are not.

Leaving all that aside, it's simply an utterly shit piece of 'art'.

Yes, and that's exactly why it is on the front page isn't it? Because you like "Morrissey" and "shit" in one sentence and, even better, the possibility of seeing over 100 posts with "Morrissey" and "shit" in it for your own amusement. So why bother with that annoying task of deciding if it's worth being on the front page.

Re: You are not going to believe the latest SER post on TTY. Really. You are not.

Yes, and that's exactly why it is on the front page isn't it? Because you like "Morrissey" and "shit" in one sentence and, even better, the possibility of seeing over 100 posts with "Morrissey" and "shit" in it for your own amusement. So why bother with that annoying task of deciding if it's worth being on the front page.

f*** off, you professionally enraged, deeply entrenched f***nut. (a) So what it's in the front page? So f***ing what? (b) Here's an idea. You use what ever words you want to, and I'll do the same. And I guarantee you'll be the more offended.

You're in a boat with a hole. Bail out, you sad, sad sad-sack.

Oh, and just for your ongoing pleasure - go f*** yourself, and have a great time in the swirling mire of outrage you inhabit.

If 1986 Morrissey were to come back today and see all the things that 2016 Morrissey is doing in his name, he'd never stop throwing up.

Ha this is so bad all you can do is laugh.

f*** knows what the next installment will be.

f*** off, you professionally enraged, deeply entrenched f***nut. (a) So what it's in the front page? So f***ing what? (b) Here's an idea. You use what ever words you want to, and I'll do the same. And I guarantee you'll be the more offended.

You're in a boat with a hole. Bail out, you sad, sad sad-sack.

Oh, and just for your ongoing pleasure - go f*** yourself, and have a great time in the swirling mire of outrage you inhabit.

Pot, kettle, etc

Given that Morrissey is the current holder of the 'Bad Sex in Fiction Award', maybe Sam should have altered the band name to 'PUBIC ENEMY?'

I'm confused as to how this qualifies as a 'photomontage'. He doesn't even seem to have altered the original image, just changed one word of text? Are we going to get a series of re-titled classic album covers now?
'Dark Side of the Morrissey'? 'Sgt Morrissey's Lonely Hearts Club Band'? 'Bridge Over Troubled Morrissey'?

I have it on good authority that Cliff Richard will be tweaking a few of his songs at his next concert in keeping with this newly emerged Morrissey theme. Set list to include:

1. It has to be you, it has to be Morrissey
2. Morrissey Me, Now You Don't
3. You, Morrissey, and Jesus

Should be worth the price of admission ;)

Yo Bum Rush The Show!

I wait for the next instalment of Sam's artistry, He deserves his own exhibition. Kill Uncle indeed.

If 1986 Morrissey were to come back today and see all the things that 2016 Morrissey is doing in his name, he'd never stop throwing up.

There's probably a good 'Terminator'-in-reverse style movie pitch in this, where '86 Moz travels to the future to assassinate 2016 Moz, for screwing up his legacy. I'd watch it, anyway.

So bad it's simply astounding! Can you imagine the Your Arsenal or Vauxhall era Morrissey doing something like this? Even the Quarry years?
One of the classiest artists ever is now endorsing this shit?

S E R is a joker and proof that Morrissey has officially lost it. I mean this is so so bad you literally couldn't come up with anything worse as a joke.

Goodbye Morrissey...you were good in your time and we thank you xxx

It's a kind of sick running gag...
Cannot really believe that Morrissey endorse this kind of thing.
It's twelve years old fan-art.

I love the montages. Incidentally, Morrissey is actually a very intimidating person if you met him, would love for the haters on this board to say the nasty things to him in person.

Too bored to read the plebs who think f***in f***in f***in yawn responses could possibly hold any merit LOL. Being a Mod is not always a good position in life. I think Sam, as Morrissey's nephew has inherited his cool style, ain't seen nothing yet to disprove my theory. The Kiss Me video he done was beyond brill. That is rare in this plastic world. We are all off to 3 Singhs in Bradford Sat nite for a great curry and to laugh LOL

Come on kids form an orderly queue y'all ! Uncle Benny is pleased to announce the opening of his virtual online confectionery store here at the M-Solo world wide hateful crèche ! (We are a non profit animal planet friendly fair trade ltd co. We are totally 100% meat free ! Dairy free ! Sushi free ! Fish free ! (We strive to source only the best tofu, pulses, quorn, coconut milk, rice and beans to create our "Multiple-Organi-Jasmic" fair for y'all).

We got

Mains

Desserts

It's self serve folks just don't forget to pay and any feedback would be most welcome.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Beverages

☕

Too bored to read the plebs who think f***in f***in f***in yawn responses could possibly hold any merit LOL. Being a Mod is not always a good position in life. I think Sam, as Morrissey's nephew has inherited his cool style, ain't seen nothing yet to disprove my theory. The Kiss Me video he done was beyond brill. That is rare in this plastic world. We are all off to 3 Singhs in Bradford Sat nite for a great curry and to laugh LOL

Ave a reet good neet owt lad wi thar lass, n dern't ferget ter gee er a reet good back skuttlin In't parlour when thi geets back home.

Benny-thert-British-Bootcher

Here's the original.

20130616210656fear_of_a_black_planet.jpg

Okay, Sam. Since I'm taking a breaky lemme give you some pshop 101 pointers.

First off, try to match the color of the font. Also matching the actual font helps too (the second font is block san serif likely Ariel Black which is bolder than Ariel Bold but it only comes in extended font suitcases.)

Second, in order to make that stars wars warp effect on the title, (Are you equating Morrissey with a black man?) what you wanna do is type the text in a new layer, kern it and adjust the leading to match the original, then convert the text block to a shape. After that you can convert the shape to the warp using a number of different methods, since you're a beginner and I've got shit to do I suggest the pre-made convex polygon upside-down. THere's LOTS of tutorials on photoshop online, the one at lynda.com comes to mind.

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom