TTY: Please, somebody, tell me it's just a bad dream ...; Buzzcocks for McDonald's

Please, somebody, tell me it's just a bad dream ... - true-to-you.net
16 June 2016

Pete Shelley has allowed McDonald's to use Buzzcocks' What do I get? to TV advertise McDonald's new Big Flavour (the flavour being sawdust) Chicken Wraps?!
In the words of another Buzzcocks song: oh shit...

38783_images_3.jpg

Morrissey
June 2016

above picture used with respect to owner (unknown)

About a tv ad apparently from the UK using Buzzcocks "what do i get ?"
http://tvadsongs.uk/mcdonalds-advert-music-what-do-i-get-wraps/
I can't see it , it's not available in my region

Buzzcocks , what do I get?

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree.

You'd think that on a Morrissey of all places there'd be lots of artsy, intelligent folk with lots of interesting things to say, but the place is painfully dull, judgmental and soulless.

there is a reason they are known as moz bots.

I agree.

You'd think that on a Morrissey of all places there'd be lots of artsy, intelligent folk with lots of interesting things to say, but the place is painfully dull, judgmental and soulless.
i knooooow. what the f***? it's really dispiriting! poor mozzer, he deserves better. well at least he's got chris gethard and thomas lennon for fans, i guess.

I love the 'recent activity ' button it reveals all the pathetic moz bots who are to thick to post anything of interest.:laughing: Hi Angus Braveheart :mock:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

'too'

I know that Rifke seems entertained...I just think you are an illiterate moron.

Still, takes all sorts.

nah im referring to a whole host of people. namely those aged, idiotically complacent, stick-in-the-mud, amused-by-anything-cheesy-and-moderate-in-nature posters, the ones who try to sound very sage and profound (generally by replying in one sentence cliches or italicizing one word as though all the meaning in the world lies in that one word and the depth of your understanding of that one word) and of healthy values all while typing in a tone that is likely much the same as their speech: a snore-inducing monotone....

so whoever fits that description, really!

Oh! That's me!

Oh Angus !
That's really hurtful, I'm not your friend anymore, you've made me cry :disrelieved: !

CRY 4ckin LAUGHING YOU PATHETIC PRICK. :laughing: HOW OLD ARE YOU ?
In all my years debunking Silly Steven YOU have never ever posted anything of interest or humour. I would rather converse with trainspotters in Wales on platform 3 than have a conversation with you about your Silly Steven tattoos.
I challenge you to post something original on here in the next two days without any help from your care in the community helpers.

TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK !
Back on the Buckfast up the graveyard I guess !

it most certainly is NOT you, lady. you were not who i had in mind at all. you're probably the most genuinely wise and lucid person here-- emulation-worthy even were i not quite content in my wicked, shallow ways.

Thank you! You are very generous, but it's not true, of course :blushing:
Who was in your mind? :D

The once truly great Steven Patrick Morrissey has nothing left to offer except petty bitterness. He was once energetic, outrageously witty, charming and warm. I loved him, but now I'm just shaking my head in disbelief at what he has become. I sincerely hope he can find some peace and happiness.

The once truly great Steven Patrick Morrissey has nothing left to offer except petty bitterness. He was once energetic, outrageously witty, charming and warm. I loved him, but now I'm just shaking my head in disbelief at what he has become. I sincerely hope he can find some peace and happiness.
I don't really see this post as being bitter, it was funny i thought.

He seems pretty happy lately to me. See vid. Correct me if I am wrong, are you happy Morrissey?

He's an absolute very selective gobshite CrankFraud these days !
Stirring it big time in the race for U S president yet 4ck all to say about Brexit !
Whining on about Buzzcocks McDonalds advert yet says 4ck all about McDonalds That's entertainment/The jam advert.
Autism was good for his career in the old days but I think with old age it isn't working anymore.
Time to get off the stage now.
(Come on Pikey let's be having you :weary: get it off yer chest)

He's an absolute very selective gobshite CrankFraud these days !
Stirring it big time in the race for U S president yet 4ck all to say about Brexit !
Whining on about Buzzcocks McDonalds advert yet says 4ck all about McDonalds That's entertainment/The jam advert.
Autism was good for his career in the old days but I think with old age it isn't working anymore.
Time to get off the stage now.
(Come on Pikey let's be having you :weary: get it off yer chest)

4ck all to say about the cold blooded murder of Labour MP for Batley and Spen (Yorkshire)
as well ! Old Steven is dead we look to Justin Bieber :guitar:.

Oh Angus !
That's really hurtful, I'm not your friend anymore, you've made me cry :disrelieved: !

CRY 4ckin LAUGHING YOU PATHETIC PRICK. :laughing: HOW OLD ARE YOU ?
In all my years debunking Silly Steven YOU have never ever posted anything of interest or humour. I would rather converse with trainspotters in Wales on platform 3 than have a conversation with you about your Silly Steven tattoos.
I challenge you to post something original on here in the next two days without any help from your care in the community helpers.

Just prove I'm not such a baddie I'm going to give you an extra 24 hours to get your shit together Angus, if you fail to post something original when this time has lapsed I'm afraid your as good as being brown bread and I shall have no other option left available to me other than put you in the mushroom cupboard alongside Ketchup Bum.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom