TTY: Please, somebody, tell me it's just a bad dream ...; Buzzcocks for McDonald's

Please, somebody, tell me it's just a bad dream ... - true-to-you.net
16 June 2016

Pete Shelley has allowed McDonald's to use Buzzcocks' What do I get? to TV advertise McDonald's new Big Flavour (the flavour being sawdust) Chicken Wraps?!
In the words of another Buzzcocks song: oh shit...

38783_images_3.jpg

Morrissey
June 2016

above picture used with respect to owner (unknown)

About a tv ad apparently from the UK using Buzzcocks "what do i get ?"
http://tvadsongs.uk/mcdonalds-advert-music-what-do-i-get-wraps/
I can't see it , it's not available in my region

Buzzcocks , what do I get?

Last edited by a moderator:
yes they tried him for one tour (I saw that one) and quickly decided that he was shit and binned him. He really is an incredibly poor drummer. Average on his best day.

If he was so shit in 90/91, why did they ask him back to play when they had a slot on Granada Reports in 1993?

Wait til he sees that 'That's Entertainment' is being used in the current McDonalds campaign. A song his very Mozship covered.

BtBB :greatbritain::knife:

From Athlone to Zurich
There is but one concern
I have just discovered !

1 in 5 burgers are Irish
1 in 5 burgers are Irish
1in 5 McEuro burgers are Irish burgers:guitar:

Naa na na na naaaaaaaaa ! :laughing:

Please tell me it's a bad dream :ha-no:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:
:kiss:me a lot

My cult are finally waking up to me !
Each time I

:pull pints of Guinness at the Thomas house
:Buy property in Ireland
:perform in Ireland
:Holiday in Ireland

I am supporting the process of Bord Bia and McDonalds.
I've changed my plea to CrankFraud.
And no one can dissuade me.
Because Benny has debunked me
See how Benny spoiled the game.

Steven

You are slightly pathetic Benny. You know Moz lyrics and you seem to spend every wanking hour (oops 'waking') on this site trying to annoy people but failing miserably most of the time. Why bother? Nobody cares.

It's a fabricated story about "problems with the promoters" in Mexico, just like "he doesn't have a record deal" so he can't tour "the UK". He doesn't want to tour "the UK" because he hates "the UK". Mexico has the worst animal rights violations in the world, I guess they would be second to Canada, only because Canada clubs baby seals to death. Mexicans love dog fighting and cock fighting and they like to torture their animals before they slaughter them to eat.

He is, it's called the DSS

Oh Angus !
That's really hurtful, I'm not your friend anymore, you've made me cry :disrelieved: !

CRY 4ckin LAUGHING YOU PATHETIC PRICK. :laughing: HOW OLD ARE YOU ?
In all my years debunking Silly Steven YOU have never ever posted anything of interest or humour. I would rather converse with trainspotters in Wales on platform 3 than have a conversation with you about your Silly Steven tattoos.
I challenge you to post something original on here in the next two days without any help from your care in the community helpers.

You are slightly pathetic Benny. You know Moz lyrics and you seem to spend every wanking hour (oops 'waking') on this site trying to annoy people but failing miserably most of the time. Why bother? Nobody cares.

Only slightly ? :sweatsmile:
Don't think I'll sleep tonight :rofl:

Irish McMeat ! Support the process ! (Steven does)

That's entertainment, support the good times ! Naaaaa na na na naaaaaaaaaaaa I'm lovin it.

:kiss:Mealot

Wait til he sees that 'That's Entertainment' is being used in the current McDonalds campaign. A song his very Mozship covered.

Just seen it, very interesting to see what happens next in camp Steve !

Now Paul Weller is definitely Vegetarian. What the Hull is going on. Bonkers. Like to hear what Weller has to say. Can't play the short of cash card..

Guinness are going Vegan anytime now. So remind me what the issue is with the black stuff?

BtBB :greatbritain::knife:

From Athlone to Zurich
There is but one concern
I have just discovered !

1 in 5 burgers are Irish
1 in 5 burgers are Irish
1in 5 McEuro burgers are Irish burgers:guitar:

Naa na na na naaaaaaaaa ! :laughing:

Please tell me it's a bad dream :ha-no:

:kiss:me a lot

Well to be fair British Beef is literally mad, as well evidenced by your CJD behavior..mooooove along folks nothing to see here

I love the 'recent activity ' button it reveals all the pathetic moz bots who are to thick to post anything of interest.:laughing: Hi Angus Braveheart :mock:

i gotta say, i enjoy benny. i like his willingness to play the buffoon, even though i would venture to guess he's likely pretty clever. i mean, i dont agree with a thing he says, and i still have the utmost respect and admiration for our mozzer. i just think it's hilarious how benny goes about his agenda. he has personality and that's not something one can take for granted here at so-low

Actually I guess I'm not as punk as the average Morrissey fan :laughing: but I think it's very punk to take money from McDonalds and have your music forced upon the public. The very idea that being punk means being broke, poor, penniless, destitute, but proud is ridiculous to me. Don't you remember when Bill Grundy tried to shame the Sex Pistols for taking record company money?
Grundy: I am told that that group [hits his knee with sheaf of papers] have received £40,000 from a record company. Doesn't that seem, er, to be slightly opposed to their anti-materialistic view of life?
Matlock: No, the more the merrier.
Grundy: Really?
Matlock: Oh yeah.
Grundy: Well tell me more then.
Jones: We've f***in' spent it, ain't we?
Grundy: I don't know, have you?
Matlock: Yeah, it's all gone.
Grundy: Really?
Jones: Down the boozer.

I don't see it as Buzzcocks promoting McDonald's. I see it as McDonald's promoting Buzzcocks.

i gotta say, i enjoy benny. i like his willingness to play the buffoon, even though i would venture to guess he's likely pretty clever. i mean, i dont agree with a thing he says, and i still have the utmost respect and admiration for our mozzer. i just think it's hilarious how benny goes about his agenda. he has personality and that's not something one can take for granted here at so-low

Ah, taking a shot at Marred , I see.

nah im referring to a whole host of people. namely those aged, idiotically complacent, stick-in-the-mud, amused-by-anything-cheesy-and-moderate-in-nature posters, the ones who try to sound very sage and profound (generally by replying in one sentence cliches or italicizing one word as though all the meaning in the world lies in that one word and the depth of your understanding of that one word) and of healthy values all while typing in a tone that is likely much the same as their speech: a snore-inducing monotone....

so whoever fits that description, really!

nah im referring to a whole host of people. namely those aged, idiotically complacent, stick-in-the-mud, amused-by-anything-cheesy-and-moderate-in-nature posters, the ones who try to sound very sage and profound (generally by replying in one sentence cliches or italicizing one word as though all the meaning in the world lies in that one word and the depth of your understanding of that one word) and of healthy values all while typing in a tone that is likely much the same as their speech: a snore-inducing monotone....

so whoever fits that description, really!

I agree.

You'd think that on a Morrissey of all places there'd be lots of artsy, intelligent folk with lots of interesting things to say, but the place is painfully dull, judgmental and soulless.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom