TTY: Photograph

Photograph - true-to-you.net
5 January 2017

39536_morrissey_age4.jpg

Morrissey, clasped-hands centre, aged 4, at the marriage of Dorothy to Liam.
St Wilfrid's Church in Hulme, Manchester.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reckon wasn't Uncle Steve's dad a deadbeat? Reckon maybe this is why he hasn't popped the question to Nancy after all these years. Reckon he has "commitment issues".

more pics of your dad please, mozzer!

"Oh no no no ! No o o o o o o ! :eek:

There shall be no more pictures of me thank you very much.
Surprised it took so long for the penny to drop, well done rifke :thumb:
Scoop of the year.

Darth-Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Oh David, why did you have to leave us this way, heaven loves you :clap:
HiYa Tony ! Came out well, great documentary.

BtBB :greatbritain::knife:

Your words sound as that of the many, many pseudo-psychiatrists, (you just joined the queue) like Moz has spend numerous hours on your professional couch.
Something a real professional one would never do cause it would be a breach of privacy.
How can anyone take you serious as you seem to make an analysis based on what? Not seeing and talking to the patient in real time.
Or are you?
Do you know him?

It's just a photo, isn't?
A nice one I believe but I can't understand why people here turn it into something negative, nasty and condemning.

Your last sentence sounds like a very condemning and homophobic comment and THAT is the final prove your opinion can't be taken serious in any way.

It's nothing to do me, but the poster never said he/she's a psychiatrist or in any way professionally qualified. It's just an opinion. The homosexual comment was more a social comment, I'd say on working-class England of the 70s...

Oh David, why did you have to leave us this way, heaven loves you :clap:
HiYa Tony ! Came out well, great documentary.

BtBB :greatbritain::knife:

Okay Benny, I agree it is a great documentary about a very great and inspiring Rock/Popstar but doesn't it deserve a thread on it's own? I don't see what this has got to do with the photo of Moz.
They both exist and are interesting.
Are you trying to get the attention away from the photo to the David documentary? And if so why?

It's nothing to do me, but the poster never said he/she's a psychiatrist or in any way professionally qualified. It's just an opinion. The homosexual comment was more a social comment, I'd say on working-class England of the 70s...

But that is exactly what I mean.
How can you base your opinion on such very arbitrary assumptions when you're not a professional psychiatrist?
And didn't have him on your professional couch talking to him and asking questions.

Okay, I understand that homophobic remark has to be considered as done in the past and not uncommon for the working-class during the seventies, but you could say at least something critical about that now in 2017 or are those seventies so attractive for what is left of the so-called working class they really would want them back?
I doubt it cause I have a higher opinion of the individuals belonging to that working class. They can think for themselves if they want to like any individual, never mind class.

Weird that you comment on it's weirdness. :squiffy:
There is a reason why he shared it, none of us know why. Maybe he is thinking about marriage, bragging about how cute he was, or just loves his family.
Or maybe he is just reaching out to his fans by being generous with a previously unseen photo. We all know Moz thinks the past isn't the past and is as real as the present. Of course he is right. At least to those of us who look back every now and again. People like Paul Weller live in the present with an eye to the future. Who is right and who is wrong I cannot say.

Bragging about how cute he was ?
Hes just a little child in a cardigan , like lots of Brits of that time , hell even still now . Most young kids are cute .
Morrisseys idea of his family as beautiful mom and handsome fist fighter dad is also true of many in working class famlies .
The trouble with morrisseys version is it's not that true of his . His dad was your normal sport fan drunk , with not much going on and his mum a nutty Irish Catholic cow of a woman , always nagging, driving his dad away suffucatin from lack of understanding. His sister dumpy, his nephews chubby uninteresting and and none of their uncles looks and gift .
Morrissey tries s to make it seem special , he has to . Deep down he knows it was hell . He needs to feel lack of failure . That's all his life is about trying not to be a failure and by always trying to be not , to be it is
Singing hasn't saves him . To be a gay boy is to be a joke , all the singing , poems and glitter are attempts to be excused . But he knows he can't be . To be a man chasing the cock is to be a laughing stock . Not a man an Ancle Montty .
Bigoted brain dead bubonic bastard with nothing better to do with your wasted life than spend it on a website of an artist you hate? I feel sorry for you. But more sorry for anyone who has to endure your physical presence. What a bad use of good oxygen.

Never mind all this old photo nostalgia nonsense bollocks of the young pillock Steven.
David Bowie the last 5 years documentary is on BBC2 tonight. A true 24/7 Rock n roll legend right to the last breathe with grace and style.

Benny-the-British-Butcher
Hmmmm. I watched that documentary and am glad I did but what does that have to do with Moz. We don't really know Bowie any better because of a documentary that is supposed to be about Bowie's last five years but is made up of filler from the 60s up to 2016. I'm hoping Moz posts more old photos. What's the harm? If you don't like it then do like a Stormtrooper and "Move along. Move along. These aren't the droids we're looking for."

Last edited:
Reckon me blocked anon users so me can't read that post about bragging how cute he was. The clown is obvious not English or Irish Catholic because the scum stated "brits" and "Irish Catholic" in the same post and what me have learned from this website is that Brits and Irish Catholics still hate each other.

Rather than kick off the new year with an old family irrelevant photograph from yonks ago I honestly thought we would have had a statement/update on Gustavo's health and well being considering how they couldn't carry on the show without him in the gang of brothers.
And yet here we are in the new year without a kind word of concern for him from anyone :cool:. Even the bots have forgotten about him already :rolleyes:.
Funny old world innit !
Makes you wonder if he was even ill in the first place :brows:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

I'd love to know just what Morrissey is thinking in this picture. He is so cute. Maybe he is making mental notes for the future when he is in The Smiths... something like: "Ah yes, flowers...good idea!"

Marriage licenses are public record in LA County and unfortunately I did not find a marriage record for Uncle Steve and Aunt Nancy (yet).

I'd love to know just what Morrissey is thinking in this picture. He is so cute. Maybe he is making mental notes for the future when he is in The Smiths... something like: "Ah yes, flowers...good idea!"

It's almost looks like he's in the middle of saying something

You forgot to mention how you still go to church every Sunday ? Mmmmm! :rolleyes:
Don't tell lies now or God will strike you down tomorrow ! :cool:

God bless X :brows:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:
Thanks for your reply on here whoever you are! Spiritualism fulfils me. Kindest regardsx

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom