TTY: Outside of Morrissey's hotel in Asuncion, Paraguay, 7 December 2015

Does anyone remember the line outside the Philly instore. It looked more like the Michael Jackson picture. That was the craziest thing I have ever seen with Morrissey involved. I am sure LA got crazy in it's day.

His most personal album! I've loved it for 20 years. The collaboration with Biggie on This Time Around is shattering. Absolutely fantastic!

And for the record let me just say that I adore Elvis as well. One of the artist I most often listen to. I refuse to choose between him and MJ.

i just could never get into Elvis!! i have to admit that the whole taking credit for what black musicians did first bothers me a lot tho.

This time around is one my faves from that album! also scream, stranger in moscow and earth song are great!!!! also i was just listening Dangerous today and it so underrated too in my opinion. Who is it is my jam :D

'get a f***ing grip'? 'has to be anti-music in order to not like MJ'? :lbf::lbf::lbf:

You don't know shit about me. Sorry. But regardless of peoples opinions of MJ are, like that he's a 'pop genius'
or a 'evil pedophile',etc...I can careless.

I was replying to the photograph...which is INSANE. So I don't know how/why you could /would run to the conclusions that I don't like MJ and not agree with you(and I am) that he had a great voice and was an enigmatic entertainer/performer.

And yes ..there is more to music than Moz,you know....

but not much,NOT much more.

;)
Any intelligent person should take objection to dim witted tabloid stuff like the pedo thing.

And judging by your comment you didn't seem to grasp what a terrific artist he was.

And (not directed at Ketamine):
Elvis always gave credit where credit was due. The old gospel and singers from Tupelo and Memphis, Chuck Berry, Big Mama Thornton, etc. That old "duuh, Elvis ripped off black people"-routine is just so old and tiresome.
This is from a 1956 interview:
"The colored folks been singing it and playing it just like I’m doin' now, man, for more years than I know. They played it like that in their shanties and in their juke joints and nobody paid it no mind 'til I goosed it up. I got it from them. Down in Tupelo, Mississippi, I used to hear old Arthur Crudup bang his box the way I do now and I said if I ever got to a place I could feel all old Arthur felt, I’d be a music man like nobody ever saw."

And how in hell is calling a person (who is unable to defend himself) "sadly sick and disturbed" not the same as being against him? One has every right to be against whoever they like, but stand for it, and be prepared for a debate. f***ing moron.

And how in hell is calling a person (who is unable to defend himself) "sadly sick and disturbed" not the same as being against him? One has every right to be against whoever they like, but stand for it, and be prepared for a debate. f***ing moron.

Bravo

Any intelligent person should take objection to dim witted tabloid stuff like the pedo thing.

And judging by your comment you didn't seem to grasp what a terrific artist he was.

Elvis always gave credit where credit was due. The old gospel and singers from Tupelo and Memphis, Chuck Berry, Big Mama Thornton, etc. That old "duuh, Elvis ripped off black people"-routine is just so old and tiresome.
"The colored folks been singing it and playing it just like I’m doin' now, man, for more years than I know. They played it like that in their shanties and in their juke joints and nobody paid it no mind 'til I goosed it up. I got it from them. Down in Tupelo, Mississippi, I used to hear old Arthur Crudup bang his box the way I do now and I said if I ever got to a place I could feel all old Arthur felt, I’d be a music man like nobody ever saw."

At last some sense about Elvis. Brummie Boy take note.

lmao ikr? like yeah mj was far from perfect (he was a human being after all) and he made a lot of mistakes, but he grew up in the public eye and got ridiculed for dumb stuff, but even after all that, he was able to become the biggest star in a racist world and that's something that i find really admirable. Also, i always feel sad that the media made fun of him for his vitiligo, because my mum had it too and also people made fun of her because of it :straightface:

And ketamine, you always get mad when people called moz sick and crazy and ther stuff, so you shouldn't the same to other people js

But they told me
A man should be faithful
And walk when not able
And fight till the end
But I'm only human

Michael Jackson was clearly a disturbed individual. People who hated him and people who loved him agreed on that. Is this the debate?

And he was a pedo.

Last edited by a moderator:

dude mj was into young boys just like oscar wilde. he paid young boys to keep quiet including 20 million dollars to one.
he also wanted to be white. he makes moz look like churchills.

yes 'Bravo' !? Too bad I never said I was against MJ or the music he made. I was commenting on the actions of the person(who happens to be MJ) in that photo. If M were caught in the same photo doing the same thing with a newborn (and to everyone's surprise here)..I WOULD NOT condone such actions..as the MJ fans here are seeming to be doing.

Does anyone out there condone the actions of what this man did in this photo?

I wasn't talking to you. Keep your f***ing nose out, you verbose arsebiscuit.

Yes you're right. I shouldn't believe the things I've read in the media over the years,etc.

But again regardless of what's being/been said..I was just voicing my opinion about what this man was doing in this photo with an innocent baby. So maybe your right..I /we should cheer the actions of this 'well balanced' person... Sorry I'm just making assumptions there, I'm not sure (judging by this photo) if he's really 'well balanced'. Though I could be wrong.

So you want to debate? What would you call this person out to be who is committing such actions as the one in this photo?

And just like a MJbot you sink to name calling.

I would call the action irresponsible and stupid, not condemn everything he is and make assumptions based on one photo and shit printed in deplorable publications. That's f***ing moronic.

dude mj was into young boys just like oscar wilde. he paid young boys to keep quiet including 20 million dollars to one.
he also wanted to be white. he makes moz look like churchills.

Stop beginning every sentence with "dude". Are you a surfer? A sk8er boi?

And, do you also believe in Santa Clause?

Again, I have nothing against MJ. I was only replying to that INSANE photo..that captured the actions of a sadly sick and disturbed man.

So for you to rush in with name calling ... Is uncalled for. You're acting just like all the other MJbotz on here. ;)

I think the problem you are running into with Gregor is your choice of words here. I might suggest a slight re-write to state that the "picture" is disturbing as it shows Michael endangering the life of a small child...this cannot be disputed. But to describe Michael as "sadly sick and disturbed" is not really fair here. In his eyes he was happy and eager to show off his new baby to his fans. I honestly didn't think for one minute it was anything more than that, and that the consequences of his actions never crossed his mind. This makes him careless and irresponsible, but not sick and disturbed. Two cents fully inserted.

I think the problem you are running into with Gregor is your choice of words here. I might suggest a slight re-write to state that the "picture" is disturbing as it shows Michael endangering the life of a small child...this cannot be disputed. But to describe Michael as "sadly sick and disturbed" is not really fair here. In his eyes he was happy and eager to show off his new baby to his fans. I honestly didn't think for one minute it was anything more than that, and that the consequences of his actions never crossed his mind. This makes him careless and irresponsible, but not sick and disturbed. Two cents fully inserted.

This. Exactly. This is exactly what Michael said back in '02. I for one never believed anything else either.

Yes, agree. I should have worded that differently... even though I was commenting on the photo and not MJ and the music he made. And I was not saying that I was against him, I was only against the action being done in said photo. Also noting that some pop-stars because of the actions in this photo could use professional help regardless of what his music and dance moves,voice means to people.

Sorry I saw it as 'sick and disturbed' BECAUSE he was being careless and irresponsible with that child (adopted?)
hanging the baby over the balcony showing it off to his fans down below. I don't care what MJ said in defense of his actions... It's disturbing anyway you look at it.

That's true the photo is disturbing, and the fact that Michael didn't consider the consequences as to what would have happened if he dropped the child is nothing less than sad. He made many poor choices throughout his life...some before this event and then obviously after, leading to his death. Professional help only works if you admit to having a problem, and he never did so he never got the help he sorely needed. We all would have benefited from a healthy MJ.

Many entertainers whether musicians, singers or actors end up profoundly damaged or worse. Just a few days ago look at Scott Weiland from STP. 48 and dead. He just couldn't overcome whatever it was that kept him using drugs. This is what is truly saddest of all.

He has become as big a dumb f***ing c*** as f***ing loathsome bono.

This. Exactly. This is exactly what Michael said back in '02. I for one never believed anything else either.

yeah i agree. It was wrong, but i don't think he thought of what he was doing. Also, i love that you talked about not believing the media trash and stuff, yet some people here who know nothing about the mj cases are posting videos, where they supposedly proved mj was a pedophile. Like honestly, first of all we are talking about his talent and second, why do people believe everything some "source" tell them. Like think for yourself and stop trusting tabloids. Also, leave mj alone, he's dead and cannot defend himself anymore just saying ;)

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom