TTY: new photo by Sam Esty Rayner

Sam's work is improving, I mean this is a very sexy pic! (tussled hair, eyebrow scar, plain white skater shirt)
I'd love to see the rest of the photo slides.

One post of a photo followed by a bunch of twats. Why exactly are you still here?

:) nice ! looking fit.

su·preme
so͞oˈprēm/
adjective
adjective: supreme

(of authority or an office, or someone holding it) superior to all others.
"a unified force with a supreme commander"
synonyms: highest-ranking, chief, head, top, foremost, principal, superior, premier, first, prime; More
greatest, dominant, predominant, preeminent
"the supreme commander"
antonyms: subordinate, inferior
strongest, most important, or most powerful.
"on the racetrack he reigned supreme"
very great or intense; extreme.
"he was nerving himself for a supreme effort"
synonyms: extraordinary, remarkable, incredible, phenomenal, rare, exceptional, outstanding, great, incomparable, unparalleled, peerless
"a supreme achievement"
antonyms: minimum
(of a penalty or sacrifice) involving death.
"our comrades who made the supreme sacrifice"
synonyms: ultimate, final, last; More
utmost, extreme, greatest, highest
"the supreme sacrifice"
antonyms: insignificant
used to indicate that someone or something is very good at or well known for a specified activity.
"here was the gift supreme"

noun
noun: supreme; noun: suprême

a rich cream sauce.

I'm sure members of the Cult of Hate here at Solo... approve of this photo and will be spending many a lonely night over it..with their generous propulsions of ' a rich cream sauce'.

spend spend spend! ...While you still can!, you little rascals you.

;)

Last edited:
Love the pic.Morrissey looks really good in it.

Does Damon shave that line in his eyebrow? It's got more an more pronounced over the last decade.

Aww. He's got a boo-boo on his left eyebrow. How did it happen?

It is absolutely pointless to come here. Every day there is someone here pissed off, ready to let out some steam, use Morrissey as a scratching post for their own insecurities. Total waste of my time. I'd rather spend my free time listening his songs, interviews, concert footage than come here to just get annoyed.
He is a remarkable person - you can say what you want silly Benny. Your criticism is not necessary nor does it enrich anyone's life. As far as I am concerned, nobody will ever miss you if you disappeared from the face of this Earth. Give you an advice though: go get yourself a punching bag, you will do yourself and the rest of us a favour.

And yet...

Wonderful to finally see that this site is dead. 23. This surely is the nail in the coffin for this spit-bucket of a website.
The trolls are all gathered in one place jostling for attention...oops.

If I looked as well as Morrissey at the age of 56 then I'd be more than happy. He looks trim and fighting fit. Have you seen what the average 56 year old man looks like. That vegan diet is certainly paying dividends. God bless you Morrissey and good health.

Wonderful to finally see that this site is dead. 23. This surely is the nail in the coffin for this spit-bucket of a website.
The trolls are all gathered in one place jostling for attention...oops.

If in your opinion, many of the comments on this site sound like people gathered at a wake, then that is Steven Patrick Morrissey's fault, noone elses.

This is how Moz looks under stage lights. It's from the last show in Rio.

CUr7zUNXAAAsfEu.jpg

Totally unrelated to anything on this board but I've just got my tickets for The Cure in the manchester arena next year, totally buzzin, the only band in my bucket list I haven't seen live, can't wait till 29 nov 2016

what a beautiful picture

never ever change.

hugs to you.

the balcony fool.

Is this the photo that was be used for the limited edition collector's picture disc for I'm throwing..., to be released along with the "download/special 7-inch/special CD to support the people of Paris"?.

One can imagine the panic at Supreme as they try to find a way to protect their brand from has-been C-List celeb interlopers like Morrissey. They know all too well that the urban/skater/street market they have cultivated will shun their brand if this photograph of the vile troll Morrissey is widely circulated. They are already under siege from Babenzian's defection to Noah, a brand that genuine fashionistas like BB's kids wear as a protest against Supreme's sell-out chic. Were BB ever to appropriate their style/music/lingo they would protest. And that is the nature of the world. Who wants their parents/mad uncle Moz wearing their duds? Morrissey once again looks....ridiculous. Though nobody should be surprised if tasteless Black Friday footage emerges of him on a binge shopping spree, he has that 'desperate' look that signifies only nouveau-riche tacky gaudiness, so very far away from any authentic style.

Life After Supreme: Noah Is the Streetwear Brand That Rejects Conspicuous Consumption

"But you look at people dressed like the icons of punk rock and their actions don't reflect that ideology. So how that person looks is kind of... bullshit."

http://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/life...rand-that-rejects-conspicuous-consumption-456

Morrissey, saddoe that he is, probably thinks that he is 'signalling' that he is 'down with the kids' by wearing Supreme, rather than that he is signalling 'embarassing drunk Uncle/Dad dancing at a wedding'. Young people crave their own brands which are unmolested by has-been ancient crank-frauds like Morrissey. There is nothing wrong with a middle-age yo-yo dieter post-andropausal male like Morrissey wearing a white t-shirt. If only he would wear one onstage instead of his absurd Star Trek outfits! But to wear a plain white t-shirt which trys to purloin the cachet of Supreme is unhinged. The charity shops will be full of their remaindered stock unless he can be paid sufficient by Supreme such that he undertakes never to do this again. How much will they have to pay him to protect their brand so he won't diminish their brand stature by wearing their clobber ever again? OR they could just leave it to the Interwebz to gently mock Moz's misguided trousers/t-shirt combo. They would probably have to provide an information pack to their young clients explaining who this gray, grizzled troll is. "Morrissey? Who is Morrissey?" the young skaters of the world will query as they listen to their Grime soundtrack and skate away to the next urban venue. In horror they will look up to see Morrissey on his skateboard, practising his 'moves' as he begins a radical makeover of his image and music to escape the bombsite that is #ProfitFromParis

Supreme is OVER! This photograph proves it. "Panic in the boardroom of Supreme! Surface signalling is over. Deptha and Integrity signify the new Now apres Paris" Does anyone seriously think Morrissey is part of the 'new NOW'? LOL!

best
BB

- - - Updated - - -

Is this the photo that was be used for the limited edition collector's picture disc for I'm throwing..., to be released along with the "download/special 7-inch/special CD to support the people of Paris"?.

That would be perfect! Tacky. Embarassing. Inappropriate. Morrissey ticks every box!

best
BB

Last edited by a moderator:
A "supreme" t shirt is the succession of the "skateboarders of the world unite" t shirt. Nevertheless it is so laughably strange and special that Morrissey has such a great army of haters after the well known huge volume of fanatic admirers. "Morrissey - SoLow" already proves his greatness in another way. No one else could be him! Hooray! Keep on hating darlings!

One can imagine the panic at Supreme as they try to find a way to protect their brand from has-been C-List celeb interlopers like Morrissey. They know all too well that the urban/skater/street market they have cultivated will shun their brand if this photograph of the vile troll Morrissey is widely circulated. They are already under siege from Babenzian's defection to Noah, a brand that genuine fashionistas like BB's kids wear as a protest against Supreme's sell-out chic. Were BB ever to appropriate their style/music/lingo they would protest. And that is the nature of the world. Who wants their parents/mad uncle Moz wearing their duds? Morrissey once again looks....ridiculous. Though nobody should be surprised if tasteless Black Friday footage emerges of him on a binge shopping spree, he has that 'desperate' look that signifies only nouveau-riche tacky gaudiness, so very far away from any authentic style.

Life After Supreme: Noah Is the Streetwear Brand That Rejects Conspicuous Consumption

"But you look at people dressed like the icons of punk rock and their actions don't reflect that ideology. So how that person looks is kind of... bullshit."

http://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/life...rand-that-rejects-conspicuous-consumption-456

Morrissey, saddoe that he is, probably thinks that he is 'signalling' that he is 'down with the kids' by wearing Supreme, rather than that he is signalling 'embarassing drunk Uncle/Dad dancing at a wedding'. Young people crave their own brands which are unmolested by has-been ancient crank-frauds like Morrissey. There is nothing wrong with a middle-age yo-yo dieter post-andropausal male like Morrissey wearing a white t-shirt. If only he would wear one onstage instead of his absurd Star Trek outfits! But to wear a plain white t-shirt which trys to purloin the cachet of Supreme is unhinged. The charity shops will be full of their remaindered stock unless he can be paid sufficient by Supreme such that he undertakes never to do this again. How much will they have to pay him to protect their brand so he won't diminish their brand stature by wearing their clobber ever again? OR they could just leave it to the Interwebz to gently mock Moz's misguided trousers/t-shirt combo. They would probably have to provide an information pack to their young clients explaining who this gray, grizzled troll is. "Morrissey? Who is Morrissey?" the young skaters of the world will query as they listen to their Grime soundtrack and skate away to the next urban venue. In horror they will look up to see Morrissey on his skateboard, practising his 'moves' as he begins a radical makeover of his image and music to escape the bombsite that is #ProfitFromParis

Supreme is OVER! This photograph proves it. "Panic in the boardroom of Supreme! Surface signalling is over. Deptha and Integrity signify the new Now apres Paris" Does anyone seriously think Morrissey is part of the 'new NOW'? LOL!

best
BB

- - - Updated - - -

That would be perfect! Tacky. Embarassing. Inappropriate. Morrissey ticks every box!

best
BB

you are a total bore and lack any charm, now go away and stop being jealous of him.

Last edited by a moderator:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom