TTY: MORRY CHRISTMAS FROM MERRISSEY, 2016

MORRY CHRISTMAS FROM MERRISSEY, 2016 - true-to-you.net
24 December 2016

39507_xmoz_2016.jpg

Morrissey has commented:

"Christmas is a time for extreme violence and bad-will to millions of innocent and defenceless birds and animals who do not want to die, but who will be gleefully slaughtered by the human race - the most stupid and selfish and destructive species on the planet."

Xmoz Photographs by Sam Esty Rayner.

I'll just leave this here.
Happy holidays where possible.
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
Cigars are great for cancer, apparently. Merry Xmas everybody!

Let's not forget the rest people. He has spoken.

"Christmas is a time for extreme violence and bad-will to millions of innocent and defenceless birds and animals who do not want to die, but who will be gleefully slaughtered by the human race - the most stupid and selfish and destructive species on the planet."

Edited to say the two previous comments echoed mine, spot on. What they said.

Wishing all on Solo a peaceful holiday!

Bad will to you as well Steve, hope you and Diesel get everything you never wanted.
How's Gustavo by the way ? :clap:
That Tomatoehead shite you've been so called listening to for 40 years was absolute runny-shite, I'd rather listen to that horrible noise Jesse makes.

Do us all a favour and Buck your ideas up in the new year, standards have been slipping for many years now. Enjoy you're Christmas cheese :rofl:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife::christmastree::santa:

A new all time low !
Performing Jimmy Savile impressions in some grubby outdoor toilets whilst leaning on a glory hole.
Sick :barf:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife::christmastree::santa:

I reckon me got the word while having a Christmas Eve bon fire on the beach with all me mats and I can't resist. I feel like walking 20 minutes and knocking on Steve and Nancy's front door and screaming WTF!? but then that will ruin all my anonymity and lil' Sammy would probably start crying.

It is nice Uncle Steve is wearing lil' Sammy's custom made Bruce Lee jacket from Ebbets. Why are you doing this to Uncle Steve lil' Sammy? Now I know what you and Jack Osbourne were laughing at on your Iphone 7 at Tuesday taco night at The Viper Room 4 days ago. "That Joke isn't Funny Anymore". A cigar? What's next, Is he going to be holding a Kickball? Where is your backdrop? The only place that looks like that in LA is the creepy Metro Rail that no one uses. Why don't you take a pic of the truth with Uncle Steve in his board shorts and sandals eating a gigantic bowl of pasta with a corona on the sun deck with Nancy in her bikini watching the sunset and you and Jack playing catch in the front yard?

All he needs is a flowerpot on his head, and he could join up with Devo.

marvelous photos !!!

Merry x darlings ! :p :santa::alien::rolleyes:

Last edited:
Don't forget to mention the extreme violence and bad-will to millions of innocent and defenceless vegetables who do not want to die!

The carrot you festively munch it is murder.

Couldn't he suck on something a bit more healthy? Like a big, fat vegan sausage?

Back
Top Bottom