TTY: Morrissey y Malvinas

Morrissey y Malvinas - true-to-you.net
15 December 2015

Political hope died with the wrong one among many wrong ones; that thug of ego overload known as Margaret Thatcher. Proudly wearing the badge of the brute, thug Thatcher murdered Argentinian boys and gave the world the thumbs up. Atrocity has some validation if ownership is the final result, and to hell with intellect! Ensconced on her own throne, thug Thatcher's glut of excess set almost every major British city alight in flames. But that wasn't enough. Dressed in combat gear (!) the show-'em-all pilot blew up Argentina's Belgrano even though it posed no threat to British troops; youth too soon gone. England wondered how badly it had behaved in order to deserve Margaret Thatcher, who invented a civilization of hate. Legless war heroes still support Thatcher, for if they did not, they would be forced to face the truth of their lives: that their limbs were used to fuel her ego.
The Malvinas belong to the people of Argentina, not least of all because they are right here, in the windily warm Argentinian air. The Malvinas are not three miles west of Knightsbridge. Thatcher the destroyer did not care whether British or Argentinian lives were lost, and it is only her menu of horrors that ensure her legacy. No Thatcher monument would ever stand on British soil, for it would be felled in an instant as a symbol of poisoned terror. However, world peace is none of your business.

​Morrissey
​15 December 2015
​Buenos Aires

Photograph of Morrissey taken on 14 December 2015 in Argentina by Ginger Shortcake.

morrissey_in_argentina.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Each and every word is the absolute truth. I wonder what someone could find in order to write a negative comment against him in this one

Prepare for TTY rant on Las Falklands/Belgrano! Unless he got his cock/balls/arse stroked by the Argie TSA at the airport.... it's now completely superfluous to mock/ridicule Morrissey online. Nearly everyone I know in 'the real world' who used to speak up for his music/aesthetic now just facepalm/rolleye at his beclowned career.

...give us a good final Trollathon in Argentina... Let's all hope he clowns his way out of his annus horribilis with suitable idiocy, a loud BANG! of a troll that actually gets some attention not some weak splutter re-hash of previous Trollisms......

...let him be, consumed in bile and anger, raving

beclown

Verb. To make a complete idiot of oneself in public. To behave or speak in such a way, or to make a comment or express an opinion that is so profoundly witless, senseless and obtuse, that you have forever after defined yourself as a person of comical value only. Never to be taken seriously again. Of worth only as an object of ridicule and derision.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=beclown

with every good wish and wishing you all farewell

"BrummieBoy"

f*** MORRISSEY Roll up! Roll up!
The Great Rock'n'Troll Swindle of Morrissey:The Consumer Monkey
Post-Punk Crank Fraud Performing Seal Circus Clown: beclowned
world-renowed for #ProfitFromParis #TSAisthenewISIS and other wonderful hits!

"...the UK both claimed and settled the islands in 1765 before Argentina existed. ..."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falkland_Islands_sovereignty_dispute

Each and every word is the absolute truth. I wonder what someone could find in order to write a negative comment against him in this one

I was about to write some response but, who would have thought, Bummie already posted. Well, at least there are some things you can rely on.

Wait till UncleSkinny wakes from his slumber. The Black Cloud.

Oh, hang on, he's just called someone a "c***" in another thread. Classy.

"Ensconced on her own throne, thug Thatcher's glut of excess set almost every major British city alight in flames."

Britain was consumed in a mass fireball back in the 80's? I must have missed that. Did many people die from the inferno? It sounds awful.

I like it when he leans his head against something in pictures.

There are only two "facts" in it, and they are both wrong.

"Dressed in combat gear (!) the show-'em-all pilot blew up Argentina's Belgrano..."

The Belgrano was torpedoed by HMS Conqueror, a nuclear submarine. There was no air attack on the Belgrano. Most people with average intelligence know that. I wonder what Morrissey's IQ is? Low, apparently.

Brummie has covered the other one.

Time for Morrissey to do the decent thing. He has exhorted others to commit suicide for years and should now consider doing so himself. He's of no value whatsoever, increasingly desperate, and obviously suffering from a severe mental illness he has no intention of seeking medical help to address.

Kill yourself, Morrissey. Take your own advice. The world is waiting. In a time of increasing turmoil the world needs some good news.

Predictable replies already on the front page. Mashing that F5 button pays off!

Yes, and as you were writing your post the next predictable reply was already in the making by our dear Barleycunt. Congratulations.

He’s said all this before, years ago, and said it better. The continuing obsession with Thatcher is bizarre; you’d think he might have gotten the last of that out of his system in ‘List of the Lost’, but no.

There are only two "facts" in it, and they are both wrong.

"Dressed in combat gear (!) the show-'em-all pilot blew up Argentina's Belgrano..."

The Belgrano was torpedoed by HMS Conqueror, a nuclear submarine. There was no air attack on the Belgrano. Most people with average intelligence know that. I wonder what Morrissey's IQ is? Low, apparently.

Brummie has covered the other one.

Time for Morrissey to do the decent thing. He has exhorted others to commit suicide for years and should now consider doing so himself. He's of no value whatsoever, increasingly desperate, and obviously suffering from a severe mental illness he has no intention of seeking medical help to address.

Kill yourself, Morrissey. Take your own advice. The world is waiting. In a time of increasing turmoil the world needs some good news.

Christ you are a sick f***er and you have the audacity to question moz mental health. Both you and moz need a reality check

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom