TTY: Morrissey will play North Park Theater in San Diego (Aug. 20, 2015)

An anonymous person writes:

There will be a show in San Diego:

San Diego - true-to-you.net
8 June 2015

Morrissey will play North Park Theater in San Diego on Thursday, August 20.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also note he will perform at the F Y F Festival which like Glastonbury is NOT ANIMAL FRIENDLY !
What a hypocrite !

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Also note he will perform at the F Y F Festival which like Glastonbury is NOT ANIMAL FRIENDLY !
What a hypocrite !

Benny..... Benny.......... What took you so long to reply????? It took you a whole 15 minutes to reply to this post about your non-sense all rant about an off-topic comment. Where were you? We as a whole on M-Solo were so concerned about your whereabouts for 14 minutes while you didn't reply to this post. I, myself, am so excited that you're ok. I thought for a moment you were hurt, injured or incapacitated somehow for 14 minutes prior to your reply. I do truly understand your steadfast insistence about the plight of our animal friends, but like a previous poster "A t A A A" pointed out, PLEASE DON'T FORGET THE PLIGHT OF THE COCKROACH... PLEASE LEND SUPPORT TO THE ROACH. Nuclear Bombs can't kill them. They are more resilient than you and I and all others put together. Long live the Cockroach and I wish only the most hatred of hate toward any performer (Crankfraud or others) who performs in any venue that was built on any land that supported the destruction of Cockroaches! Good riddance Steven Crankfraud... Long live Benny the British Butcher and all those who support animal and insect rights!!!!!!!!!!

David the Dreary Decadent Darwinian

I will not be attending the F Y F Festival either in that shithole the LA Sports Arena. I don't know why him and Nancy just don't sell the Malibu house and move to La Jolla. It's not like they can't afford it. Anonymous-

Last edited:
Nice one Benny. Keep up the great weekend holding that prick to account. And his bum boy band of benders.

If Moz moves to La Jolla, I offer to treat him to tofu at the Marine Room. :) Nancy can join too. :)

I will not be attending the F Y F Festival either in that shithole the LA Sports Arena. I don't know why him and Nancy just don't sell the Malibu house and move to La Jolla. It's not like they can't afford it. Anonymous-

Benny..... Benny.......... What took you so long to reply????? It took you a whole 15 minutes to reply to this post about your non-sense all rant about an off-topic comment. Where were you? We as a whole on M-Solo were so concerned about your whereabouts for 14 minutes while you didn't reply to this post. I, myself, am so excited that you're ok. I thought for a moment you were hurt, injured or incapacitated somehow for 14 minutes prior to your reply. I do truly understand your steadfast insistence about the plight of our animal friends, but like a previous poster "A t A A A" pointed out, PLEASE DON'T FORGET THE PLIGHT OF THE COCKROACH... PLEASE LEND SUPPORT TO THE ROACH. Nuclear Bombs can't kill them. They are more resilient than you and I and all others put together. Long live the Cockroach and I wish only the most hatred of hate toward any performer (Crankfraud or others) who performs in any venue that was built on any land that supported the destruction of Cockroaches! Good riddance Steven Crankfraud... Long live Benny the British Butcher and all those who support animal and insect rights!!!!!!!!!!

David the Dreary Decadent Darwinian

What's with all this 'we on solo ? '
You said your new on here in your last post you silly pillock !
Now then when you have five minutes can you just give your post the once over please so I can try and make sense of just what the 4ck your trying to get across. If you must write replies and posts the words you use should be your own and not Benny's buzz words, only certain people I know are allowed to do that.

Enjoy the rest of your week and I look forward to the improved post with anticipation.

North Park Theatre SD

any word on when tickets will go on sale? the show is not even listed on the north park website.

San Diego Show

Is there any information about the San Diego show? Is it happening? When can I buy tickets? I'm so looking forward to this show!!!

Re: San Diego

I talked to someone at the venue box office on Friday and they said they're waiting for confirmation before they can officially announce any information.

Back
Top Bottom