TTY: Morrissey unable to play concerts in Mexico due to an ongoing dispute with Mexican promoters

Re: TTY- "Mexico"

When I see Morrissey and Mexico in the same sentence, this is what I think of...

Moz guadalajara.jpg

P.

I'm sure Morrissey, the band, the traveling road crew, security, wardrobe, traveling secretary, and whomever is part of the Morrissey entourage are upset because they won't be able to live out their sick perverted fantasies with Mexican whores. Mexico is the most sexually perverted and corrupt country in the world.

You need to stop. Your Spanish hookers comment from a few months back was actually making the rounds in the queue on the UK tour, damaging the reputation of married (and unmarried) band members. Enough.

It is common knowledge that the top whore/groupie countries in the world are:

1. Brazil
2. Mexico
3. Spain

Some bands just tour these countries based on the amount of sex they can have or whatever sexual perverted fantasies they can fulfill.

It is common knowledge that the top whore/groupie countries in the world are:

1. Brazil
2. Mexico
3. Spain

Some bands just tour these countries based on the amount of sex they can have or whatever sexual perverted fantasies they can fulfill.

It is not common knowledge, nor do you know the sex lives of the band. Stop spreading rumours about people.

You need to stop. Your Spanish hookers comment from a few months back was actually making the rounds in the queue on the UK tour, damaging the reputation of married (and unmarried) band members. Enough.

Morrissey's band members must have lost a considerable amount of sleep over their reputations being tarnished amognst members of the touring audience queue.

Moz could never handle his own career! such a shame about this "dispute" since he's huge in Mexico!! hope they can sort it out in the end. Unless he's already given up on Mexico! That what happens when you have a reputation of being unpredictable and unreliable!

Last edited by a moderator:
I only know that Boz is married and I don't see any groupie knocking on Boz's hotel room door after the gig and a Mexican hooker would probably ask for another peso to do him anyway because of his resemblance to the StayPuff Marsh Mellow Man. (sorry Boz)

I know for a FACT that this is Morrissey's grandfather and played for a Brit Kickball team called Westburnleyunitedforrestcity and he has the point scoring record for having a ball hit him in the head and then go in between two sticks. This what "you're the one for me fatty" was written about. It was about a fat Kickball player in short shorts and a tight spandex shirt with his man boobs bouncing around trying to kick a ball between two sticks.

Don't ever mention my name in a f***ing Commonwealth.

I only know that Boz is married and I don't see any groupie knocking on Boz's hotel room door after the gig and a Mexican hooker would probably ask for another peso to do him anyway because of his resemblance to the StayPuff Marsh Mellow Man. (sorry Boz)

I know for a FACT that this is Morrissey's grandfather and played for a Brit Kickball team called Westburnleyunitedforrestcity and he has the point scoring record for having a ball hit him in the head and then go in between two sticks. This what "you're the one for me fatty" was written about. It was about a fat Kickball player in short shorts and a tight spandex shirt with his man boobs bouncing around trying to kick a ball between two sticks.

Don't ever mention my name in a f***ing Commonwealth.

it's every sunday morning kickball.

'and they say he's mentall'... westhammersandstokeunitedswansea..BBc :(

Boz is married and has kids, Matt is married and has kids and Gus is married and has kids. Jesse isn't married but maybe he is in a relationship, I don't know. As for Mando, I don't know anything.

Mexico is a corrupt and crude mirage.

wheres the mirage?

maybe we should consider the humasexuality of the band. are they all a couple. i see them in many a photo together just sayin (thats how you do that)

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom