TTY: Morrissey U.S. Dates (San Francisco Dec. 29, Los Angeles Dec. 31, Las Vegas Jan. 2)

Morrissey U.S. dates - true-to-you.net
17 October 2015

Dec 29 - San Francisco - The Masonic
Dec 31 - Los Angeles - Galen Center at USC
Jan 2 - Las Vegas - The Joint

photograph of Morrissey in Bucharest (Romania), October 2015

bucharest.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Listen up lawnmowers, your working this Christmas never mind your families back home, it's me, me, me ok ?

Benny-the-British-Butcher

It's the same old S.O.S., but with brand new list of venues...

(In this case, S.O.S. stands for set of songs.)

But who knows? Maybe these cities will luck out and he'll replace one of the two or three interchangeable songs with Dagenham Dave or something.

The 31st is the night the floats crawl to Colorado. I'll be in Pasadena.

Morrissey might as well make some extra cash while he is home for the holidays. The only band member that doesn't live in the US is Boz, but I hope Nancy will let poor Boz tag along for New Years Eve at the Sunset Marquis. The New Year's show will sell out in 10 seconds online. Welcome to the Morrissey California goldmine. Anonymous-

Last edited:
Enjoy. These will be Morrissey's last ever US shows, as he cannot generate any interest from US record labels, and without new releases there is no point in any additional touring.

Enjoy. These will be Morrissey's last ever US shows, as he cannot generate any interest from US record labels, and without new releases there is no point in any additional touring.

Um.. Yeah welcom to 1997-2004.. No label constant touring. If this is Moz's last string of dates, it will be because he chooses or becasue he's getting long in the tooth.

thanks for the inside scoop ! NOT.

I like how all the jealous people who don't live in California and Vegas say this will be Morrissey's last "US tour." I called this years ago. He is going to live out his twilight years doing concerts in his own backyard and Vegas. It's called Moz Angeles for a reason. Anonymous-

yeah, I'm not gonna go if he plays the same songs.... :crazy:

Seeing Morrissey twice in a year is kind of silly anymore, since the setlist, and hell, even the banter and asides are largely recycled from show to show. I love the guy, but it's definitely more of a song and dance routine from night to night than it used to be.
I've bought tickets for P.i.L., Psychic T.V., and hopefully can snag up a couple for The Cure. I reckon that will keep my music withdrawals at bay until
this time next year when hopefully there's a little more of an overhaul to the setlist. Nothing personal against Morrissey, but a lot of this setlist is pretty so-so.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom