TTY: Morrissey Translation Rights

Morrissey Translation Rights - true-to-you.net
19 October 2015

Any worldwide publisher interested in publishing Morrissey's Autobiography or List of the Lost within their own territory and language, please contact:

Nicholas Brown
GSO Business Management
15260 Ventura blvd
Suite 2100
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403
fax 818 990 5707

people_reading_list_of_the_lost_.jpg

--
Moz must be joking around.
After he canceled his Autobiography translations around the world does he really believe anyone is gonna be interested?

Last edited by a moderator:
It's real convenient you're getting defensive about this phony photo, it just solidifies my point. If you're going to go to extremes to FAKE an event, at least do some research on managing your meta data. The time stamp for this photo is September 29 6:04pm. "Go get that pic before we head back to the UK."

Just be honest. It's easier.

First of all YOU were the one who started "getting defensive", as you call it, about that "phony photo" before I even made my first post. And I don't know why you are talking to ME about "faking" that damn photograph. I didn't take it. Maybe TTY should have used this photo to avoid your silly outrage, but surely you will tell us soon that someone photoshopped that book into the picture or that Moz should look up the time stamp of each photo he posts to prevent himself from promoting fakery. Give me a rest.

paris21.jpg

what ? no thumbs up ? :straightface:

p.s. I'm only micro-flyting with you.

With your micro-penis? If I wanted to f*** a shiitake mushroom I'd hang out in the produce section.

But srsly, let's explore this Guillaume Métayer thing. If he was called up as the fall guy to defend this fake photo, then he's officially on the inside. Which means in Bakersfield where I drove 400 miles to get a handshake and was blocked by him (he was sending emails when Moz was on the other side of the stage) I was literally being blocked by a fake fan? This poses the question, how many of the barrier fans are just shills to stir up faux adulation for the photogs?

- - - Updated - - -

Did you really just type that

This would be an excellent title for my memoir.

With your micro-penis? If I wanted to f*** a shiitake mushroom I'd hang out in the produce section.

But srsly, let's explore this Guillaume Métayer thing. If he was called up as the fall guy to defend this fake photo, then he's officially on the inside. Which means in Bakersfield where I drove 400 miles to get a handshake and was blocked by him (he was sending emails when Moz was on the other side of the stage) I was literally being blocked by a fake fan? This poses the question, how many of the barrier fans are just shills to stir up faux adulation for the photogs?

- - - Updated - - -

CG, even by your standards, "stirring up faux adulation" is a retarded premise.

'the micro-penis is mightier than the willing Shiitake ' Hey that shroom... takes-no-shit !

O.k. Columbo, get out your gumshoes... Let's kill some time... I'm with you.

memoir ? .... as if you had done something worth remembering.

The Idle Life of an Idol Lover: One Woman's Internet Journey Of Being Pleasantly Mis-translated As Mentally Retarded.

- - - Updated - - -

I stood beside him and some other French fans in Frankfurt and had a lovely chat with them. Neither he nor the other French fans did any of those things you just described. Get a life. This constant bashing of fans who are NOT on this website gets worse every day.

i know there is whineging here constantly about benny and the anon posts. but this ketamine sun seems to post here 24/7. she seems to have no life whatsoever.
(ketamine sun being her current username, doubtless she has inundated the forum before her current appearance)

I've been advised by counsel to bid adieu. Adieu.

theyll be interested as long as they can sell it. id be careful in some places though. lots of authors in say china have found there work severely edited or even changed altogether

Like it was changed in America to remove sentences about Jake? The land of the free exists....nowhere.

The Idle Life of an Idol Lover: One Woman's Internet Journey Of Being Pleasantly Mis-translated As Mentally Retarded.

I find your posts extremely difficult to translate, or to find any semblance of understanding. But then paradoxically I do find them by and large extremely retarded.

The photo is genuine. Fans were queuing in Paris for the gig. The book came out that day, so naturally loads of people bought it, and spent time in the queue reading it. Two fans got Morrissey to sign it on the front row during the gig that night.

No Photoshop required.

Whether they liked what they read is another matter, but what else are Morrissey fans going to do in the queue for 15 hours on the day his book comes out?

Like it was changed in America to remove sentences about Jake? The land of the free exists....nowhere.

nowhere multiple people exist at least but the china reference was just an article i had read i think from ap about authors visiting and buying a copy of there own work with not just omissions but actual changes and additions which is for sure a step to far imo but yeah people are rarely one hundred percent free and personally i like it that way.

i also really want an autographed copy now, badly

also also i will translate lotl into american english if people really want me to. my skills are self evident

i know there is whineging here constantly about benny and the anon posts. but this ketamine sun seems to post here 24/7. she seems to have no life whatsoever.
(ketamine sun being her current username, doubtless she has inundated the forum before her current appearance)

actually 24/8....jealous you anon?

So they gave free copies of the book to homeless people? Well that's pretty generous, and unusual, coming from Morrissey. I've always known he had a heart of gold.

Look at their glowing faces. It really is the Magic of Christmas.

Hey Ringo they forgot to add the caption:

Homeless people around the world offered a bowl of vegan gruel if they pretend to read 'List of The Lost'.

Millions refuse however these six brave souls (all former Fear Factor winners with iron constitutions) took the bait. After reading the bulbous salutation paragraph all six complained vehemently your honour that it wasn't worth it and are now preparing to sue Morrissey in The People's Court.

Back
Top Bottom