TTY: Morrissey, tonight in Sao Paulo

UPDATE 2:35 AM PT:

An anonymous person posted a link to the source of the image, @stracy1675 / Twitter.

An anonymous person sends the link:

Morrissey, tonight in Sao Paulo - true-to-you.net
20 November 2015

facebook_1448066793505.jpg

Related item:

Last edited:
Thank you for this.
Much love from someone who joined this place in december 1997.

Back in 1997-2000 most of us who had internet-connected computers were nerds who scoured newsgroups and chat rooms. The fact that a Morrissey site existed back then was remarkable. There were so few people on the net back then that it was amazing that we could even reach out to one another. I remember when this site popped up and only a few months later I had met David in line getting tickets to a Morrissey show in Toronto (the one ironically that is pictured in my avatar). It was like meeting a pen pal whom I shared so much in common with. And David is from California!

Fast forward to now and we have a completely different landscape. Everyone is connected from phones, hotspots, libraries, hotels, etc. We TMZ.com and websites devoted strictly to shaming people, anonymously. I wonder how many young people are Morrissey fans and use this site. Makes me think of my niece who lives in my home because her parents couldn't handle her. She is 22 now, a single mom, and living in my spare bedroom. If I ask her to put her dishes in the sink she tells me to f*** off. She is irrational, immature, entitled, and spends hours on the internet every day gossiping on websites and arguing with ex-friends about who stole whose boyfriend. I do not exaggerate. She does not look for a job nor attempt to go back to school. Her days consist of changing diapers, making fridge runs, and telling people on the internet to go f*** themselves.

So of course it saddens me when I see a grown man whom I once idolized stoop to such low behaviour. His actions are not that different from my niece really, and so I suppose I should also not be surprised that there are people out there like him, and my niece, that find his behaviour acceptable. Just like I tell my niece that posting pictures of her smoking bongs on Facebook won't help her career opportunities later, I wish someone close to Morrissey would do the same. But would it make a difference? I am not convinced that Morrissey cares anymore. He has all the money and fame he needs, all that left is his legacy.

Morrissey owes a debt of gratitude to David Tseng. I couldn't imagine how much money this site has made for Morrissey. I wouldn't have known about the dozens of concerts I have attended if not for it. After all is said in done we as fans have a lot more in common with each other than we will ever have with Morrissey. And if his recent behaviour is any indication, he really doesn't care. Yes people say shitty things to one another here. But the intelligent ones among us filter out fact from fiction, the good from the bad. We are all born with the ability to take what we read and form our own opinions.

P.S: Alain, you should post more often. You have far more to offer.

What, do you mean the neo-fascist who currently most resembles the crypt keeper? ;) But my God, he was gorgeous in his prime (as was our man) - just look at those eyes!
[I hurts to look at recent photos of him, Loren and Bardot; they were exceedingly good looking as young people, each perfect in his or her own way. It's like seeing a great work of art vandalized. :(]

phooey !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Dzsbh4t2QM

And WHAT rotting portrait are you keeping hidden IN YOUR attic?

:straightface:

Well said. David T is just one of many down the years whose generosity to Morrissey has been repaid with anger, recrimination and contempt. It has been well documented from numerous sources from the very start.

As for Bowie, and the comparisons drawn here, my first album of his was Lodger. That means I was getting into his music as his peak period was coming to an end. Scary Monsters followed, then Let's Dance then... Well it's best to draw a veil over the next decade at the very least. Perhaps two decades. Some would say Let's Dance was a Let Down, but I rather like it. Perhaps you had to be there. Quite what an older Bowie fan would have made of it having been there since Hunky Dory or before one can only imagine. Horror I would think. Looking at the Bowie playlist on my phone I notice I carry eighty-three songs of his around with me. Only eleven are from after 1982.

What I'm trying to say is that all artists change, rarely for the better, and it is not surprising that some fans join and others fall away. The business plan only works however if the former continues to outnumber the latter. It might help Morrissey's cause therefore that should he decide to pursue any remaining muse he may have he does so without being a monumental arsehole. It's his speaking voice that has led him here, not his singing voice.

He should shut up and sing.

I miss 'Sing Your Life' If only 'Solo' carried on in that graceful,innocent and love giving manner. Oh well.

Still here I am...in the ring of ' love and hate'. And throwing another punch ...

If M JUST sang...and people here would just shut up... then I'll take that compromise. But I'm afraid the HATERS here will always find SOMETHING to hate... EVEN if they (and they usually DO)... Make things up. So M... please DO carry on... If just to irk those embittered old souls here. :straightface:

Agree! yes ! On the Bowie statement. Up to 'let's Dance' great. Though I like 3 of the singles from that l.p. But as a whole,yikes!

But to compare Bowie's 'commercial venture$' to M's... ? Well, we know where artistic dignity stands.

And I agree again, Artists change and usually NOT for the better. A great example is the rarity of Scott Walker... I'm SURE his older fans didn't know what to think when 'Nite Flight' came out,never mind 'Tilt' in 95 and so on. Which are amazing records.

Last edited:
You're quite right of course. "I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris" is not exactly out of print. Digital downloads never are (unless the artist pulls them, as Taylor Swift did).

I think Morrissey was asking for a physical release, which is not only anachronistic but would take far too long to be relevant, even with a rush-release. (See "Satellite of Love", which was released physically in January of 2014; Lou Reed died in October of 2013. Even the digital download took a month to get ready, by which time the momentum had passed.)

Nothing would have stopped him, though, from asking his fanbase to buy "...Paris" on-line with his promise to donate the proceedings of the coming month or two to relevant charities. The song is already there for download.

- - - Updated - - -

I think David misunderstood when they told him to put a sock in it.

It's Iman's breakfast roll. She refused to eat it, so David put it in a safe place to save it for later.

Your reply smells of FAIL!
To confirm: I do indeed think you are stupid to have posted a criticism of Bowie's commercial leverage of his music when Morrissey and Marr have exploited many sell-out opportunities.
Morrissey couldn't wear those swimming trunks because he has a small penis. He also couldn't attact supermodels and goregous women because he's an ugly humasexual and they know he can't deliver in the rumpy-pumpy department. Hence his bitterness at Bowie.
The vile troll Morrissey never fails to boast of his designer ward-robe and disguises the smell of his B.O by rinsing his shirts in the latest designer scents before throwing them to his equally smelly fans. None of those designers seem interested in sending him freebies anymore. Oh boo! hoo! His anger and bitterness is that no parfumier has offered him the chance to compete with Miley and Beckham in the Xmas present scent part of Boots. That's because they know that no British man wants to smell like a humasexual conspiracy loon. The same applies to award shows and bonds: nobody is interested in offering him those deals. He is just too ugly and smelly. Morrissey is now just an ugly old troll. Bowie looks fantastic in his new video. People are still interested in Bowie because he has a life, a beautiful child and wife and is stretching out musically into new jazztastic post-rock directions, unlike Morrissey who is still peddling his Bingo club Dad rock to gullible punters in remote countries whilst posting batty Youtube videos. You have to laugh!

best
GoBB

What drugs was he on when making this video? Sounds awful, looks awful. It's a vomit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Silly Steven is no longer relevant.

Please unite and download The Eagles of Death Metal singing SAVE A PRAYER. For all the victims of Paris

Save a prayer is a song by that relevant 80s pop band DURAN DURAN

Benny-the-British-Butcher

For someone who is no longer relevant you sure make him the center of your world with your clear obsession

What drugs was he on when making this video? Sounds awful, looks awful. It's a vomit.

Have to agree here. How can anyone like this turgid rubbish. Pretentious, Moi? Chuck on Suffragette City or Jean Genie or Red Sails or Look Back In Anger etc and be zapped back to life. Better yet put on T-Rex who are superior to Bowie by a country mile. Bowie tended to steer towards arty bollocks whereas T-Rex kept it rocking.

I wonder if Morrissey f***ed along with rest of the band (except Jessie) those two whore groupies with their backs turned and their jeans going up their stretched out asses? Maybe he gave lil' Sammy sloppy seconds??

I hope Nancy isn't on the South American tour. Anonymous-

For someone who is no longer relevant you sure make him the center of your world with your clear obsession

I get so much correspondence from the shy and timid these days it's hard to keep a recorded balance who I am dealing with.
I have a strong belief that even registered posters prefer to reply/respond to me under the guise of any old mouse for some reason or other.
It is with great regret and sadness, but to be fair to everyone who wishes to communicate with me I have had to take the hard decision to now only respond to named or registered posts/posters.
Looking ahead and going forward nothing will change ! I am still committed to debunking Silly Steven but by taking this measure I will be able to free up more time from the time wasters.

To the mouse who posted above ! Dedication's what you need ! I won't rest until his hateful mouth is shut good and proper, forever.

Now then !
One hundred and thirty people were killed in Paris last week by terrorist scumbags !
And all Silly Steven Paddy McMorrissey can do is spit his dummy out and sanction this latest "David Joseph can go f*** himself " TTY posting because "I'm milking my song about Paris" will not be used in a tribute to the victims of Paris as well as giving him much needed media attention !
Give yourself a name and I will be more than happy to respond.

Yours in debunking

Morrissey makes enemies at such staggering speed that I sometimes wonder if it's all a huge con, and he doesn't really want a record deal in the first place. Why else would he systematically slur and alienate label bosses over and over again - the very people that he wants to take him on?
Morrissey is in self-destruct mode again - it's like the f*** Harvest shirts, he just can't stop himself.

tumblr_nxyuus430u1tnb7alo1_400.gif

I really think at this point in his career, the best thing for Morrissey to do would be to close down True To You, stop giving interviews, and just shut the f*** up for at least five years. QUOTE]

Five years? How about the rest of his rotten days.

What, do you mean the neo-fascist who currently most resembles the crypt keeper? ;) But my God, he was gorgeous in his prime (as was our man) - just look at those eyes!
[I hurts to look at recent photos of him, Loren and Bardot; they were exceedingly good looking as young people, each perfect in his or her own way. It's like seeing a great work of art vandalized. :(]

I Know It's Gonna Happen To You One Day - unless it already has...

I wonder if Morrissey f***ed along with rest of the band (except Jessie) those two whore groupies with their backs turned and their jeans going up their stretched out asses? Maybe he gave lil' Sammy sloppy seconds??

I hope Nancy isn't on the South American tour. Anonymous-

You didn't make a mess of yourself while scrutinizing that picture did you? You could go blind and then start singing 'Yes I Am Blind' as you stumble off your rocking chair.

In his lonely orbiting

Bully Boy goes round and round

for M is his one true love

and to this 'love'

BB is forever bound.

In his lonely orbiting

and to this 'love'

BB is forever bound.

You talking about me? Or Benny?
If it's me:
What are you struggling with?
I get immense pleasure from periodically mocking Morrissey. Why don't you just put me on Ignore and get on with your vacuous witterings? Haters gonna hate. Ain't gonna stop, though might pause for a while if Morrissey stops being as amusingly bonkers as he has been this last couple of weeks.

best
GoBB

Re: TTY: Morrissey, tonight in Sao Pau

In his lonely orbiting

and to this 'love'

BB is forever bound.

And if your talking about me cut the crap you prick ! I don't give a 4ck about capital letters or silly 4cking faces! !
Address my issues face on !
Here is your last chance you stupid T_@T.

Last week one hundred and thirty people lost their lives ! Killed in cold blood on a night out watching live music, sharing a meal with friends/family or just walking on the street in Paris ! And all your f***ing cult leader can do is piss and moan because his song has not been used in a tribute that would give him exposure !
How f***ing low can your cult leader stoop ?

Answer the question or just shout the f*** up !

Thanks and as always 'next ! '

World peace and yours in debunking

You talking about me? Or Benny?
If it's me:
What are you struggling with?
I get immense pleasure from periodically mocking Morrissey. Why don't you just put me on Ignore and get on with your vacuous witterings? Haters gonna hate. Ain't gonna stop, though might pause for a while if Morrissey stops being as amusingly bonkers as he has been this last couple of weeks.

best
GoBB

Butcher or Brummie?

'Boys will be boys'

...are they not one and the same?

Well, It's definitely not 'B.B'

Bridget Bardot !

for she is a

lover of love

and not

a lover of hate.

But it's nice to see

that you may be 'human'

for you can admit that

'Haters are gonna hate'.

But I'm sure with a few more of my

tough-love posts

and reasoning

I can bring you 'round

to seeing things

my way.

;)

NEXT !

Last edited:
I get so much correspondence from the shy and timid these days it's hard to keep a recorded balance who I am dealing with.
I have a strong belief that even registered posters prefer to reply/respond to me under the guise of any old mouse for some reason or other.
It is with great regret and sadness, but to be fair to everyone who wishes to communicate with me I have had to take the hard decision to now only respond to named or registered posts/posters.
Looking ahead and going forward nothing will change ! I am still committed to debunking Silly Steven but by taking this measure I will be able to free up more time from the time wasters.

To the mouse who posted above ! Dedication's what you need ! I won't rest until his hateful mouth is shut good and proper, forever.

Now then !
One hundred and thirty people were killed in Paris last week by terrorist scumbags !
And all Silly Steven Paddy McMorrissey can do is spit his dummy out and sanction this latest "David Joseph can go f*** himself " TTY posting because "I'm milking my song about Paris" will not be used in a tribute to the victims of Paris as well as giving him much needed media attention !
Give yourself a name and I will be more than happy to respond.

Yours in debunking

Every credit to you benny

Elton John MWA X

Butcher or Brummie?

'Boys will be boys'

...are they not one and the same?

Well, It's definitely not 'B.B'

Bridget Bardot !

for she is a

lover of love

and not

a lover of hate.

But it's nice

to see that you may be 'human'

for you can admit

that 'Haters are gonna hate'.

But I'm sure with a few more of my

tough-love posts

and reasoning

I can bring you 'round to seeing things

my way.

;)

Answer my question or f*** off ! (Your future posting on here rests on your answer)

Yours in debunking

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom