TTY: Morrissey, tonight in Sao Paulo

UPDATE 2:35 AM PT:

An anonymous person posted a link to the source of the image, @stracy1675 / Twitter.

An anonymous person sends the link:

Morrissey, tonight in Sao Paulo - true-to-you.net
20 November 2015

facebook_1448066793505.jpg

Related item:

Last edited:
How is it that you're always first to post? Do you sit by the computer refreshing the main page every five seconds hoping for Morrissey to say something you disapprove of so you can spring into action?

Yes. Yes. That MUST be it.

Once again, I remind dullards that the burden of proof is on the one asking. Clearly we have another mentally unspectacular one here who goes by the motto: Good=Morrissey; bad=Julia.

- - - Updated - - -

Seeing as you're clearly too lazy to dig out such posts, I'll do it for you later. By the way, has it ever occurred to you that the lack of positive posts from any user might just be down to the lack of something to be positive about? Or are you one of those people that would praise unpraiseworthy material...just because?

Julia has done nothing wrong whatsoever. I 100% believe that Morrissey posted it but neither you or I KNOW that, and yet you have suggested that it IS Morrissey who posted it, so once again I say PROVE IT. Back up your suggestion. Are you really this thick?

Beyonce has the Beyhive, and there are a few others with rabid "fandoms" such as One Direction, Taylor Swift, Justin Beiber, and Lady Gaga. If any of them posted the name of some label executive they were having an issue with their fans would make life difficult for that person's office staff and flood their twitter with abuse. I thought of this when I saw that he had singled out this label executive for the "name and shame" treatment. I guess it's nice that someone took him up on it but I don't think it's going to "break the Internet."
I waiting for his "Woke Up Like This" selfie.

Once again, I remind dullards that the burden of proof is on the one asking.

Of course it's not. The burdon of proof is the on the one making the claim. If the claim is that Morrissey is behind every post on TTY than it's up to the person making that claim to prove it. It's not on the person asking for it to be quantified to prove them wrong.

Of course it's not. The burdon of proof is the on the one making the claim. If the claim is that Morrissey is behind every post on TTY than it's up to the person making that claim to prove it. It's not on the person asking for it to be quantified to prove them wrong.

I made no claim. The person on the original post did. Why is that so hard for you to understand? And why would it be so awful to you to know those crazy posts were all Morrissey's doing? Why is that possibility so hard for you to countenance?

Julia has done nothing wrong whatsoever. I 100% believe that Morrissey posted it but neither you or I KNOW that, and yet you have suggested that it IS Morrissey who posted it, so once again I say PROVE IT. Back up your suggestion. Are you really this thick?

You mountainous cretin. Show me exactly where on this thread I said that? I didn't. You're arguing something that didn't even happen.

He really has the diplomatic skills of a barrel bomb.

Yes, he always had and he always will have. So what can one do? We have to live with it as HE has to live with it. Actually it's a peculiarity I come to like over the years. It amuses me. It's the same with his clumsiness. When he dropped the key of the city of Tel-Aviv, for example, it sure was embarrassing but I couldn't help to feel a strange warmth in my body and heart. I can't explain it. Or the anecdote in Autobiography where he conclueds "Forever the bridesmaid, I have failed yet another interview, and I shall evermore only exist in inverted French commas". He truly is like a bull in a china shop, but in a loveable way of course.

How is it that you're always first to post? Do you sit by the computer refreshing the main page every five seconds hoping for Morrissey to say something you disapprove of so you can spring into action?

It's very predictable what he posts. He either posts something about The Smiths or Johnny Marr or some other nonentity, or something about Moz which has something to do with himself (i.e. "look what I found, a Picasso painting that looks like Moz") or just about EVERYTHING negative. When I saw the news about Moz being nominated for the Bad Sex Award I thought to myself "let's see who will post it first on solo" and, guess what, I wasn't disappointed. It was Skinny.

why are all you moz cultists taking out your frustrations on skinny. hes not the one who laughed at moz request to release the paris song and then hung up the phone on him. moz was seeing $$$$ signs when it all went awry.
he cant be on the tribute album because he is not as prominent or well known as the artists selected for the honor.
you want tracks by artists that generate sales, not lose sales.

everything on tty is by moz. dont be stupid.

Oh another recent photo of Mozza & champagne. I wonder if he drinks this more often than tea these days.

who is the fat bald dude drinking the expensive champagne with the moz? is he his date?
thats how i like to see my favorite politically concerned artists tipping a bottle of 1000 quid champagne while pontificating about some poor slob snacking on fried chicken.

You mountainous cretin. Show me exactly where on this thread I said that? I didn't. You're arguing something that didn't even happen.

Cretin - "a person who is physically deformed and has learning difficulties because of a congenital thyroid deficiency". A) Can you PROVE that I am physically deformed, and B) What sort of c*** mocks the physically disabled? C) People are laughing at you because of your stupidity D) There is no D.

Well the ego has landed again. I was waiting something like this from the squeezed skull. Why he doesn't have a record deal? Surely Universal will sign him now. Probably why no one will sign him is that you can't say no for moz, everything has to go his way or he says no. It's not David's or the 1 writer's(with many profiles as moz says) fault this is partly hateful online creche, it's Mozzer's fault. Charming man years ended long time ago. There wasn't much negative comments here 1997-2003.

Cretin - "a person who is physically deformed and has learning difficulties because of a congenital thyroid deficiency". A) Can you PROVE that I am physically deformed, and B) What sort of c*** mocks the physically disabled? C) People are laughing at you because of your stupidity D) There is no D.

Ha ha ha! On my. That's rather special. Beautiful evasion of the point in hand, and running to the dictionary. Nice to see you not address the point that you made stuff up though. In some parallel universe, somewhere in deep, deep space and time, that's a crucifying comeback.

Ha ha ha! On my. That's rather special. Beautiful evasion of the point in hand, and running to the dictionary. Nice to see you not address the point that you made stuff up though. In some parallel universe, somewhere in deep, deep space and time, that's a crucifying comeback.

"On my"? What sort of English is that? I had better lend you that dictionary of mine. PROVE that I made stuff up. Go on, I want PROOF that I have made anything up. And also, you have implied to Oliver that you DO believe that Morrissey posted the TTY picture, so you seem to be arguing against yourself. Let's stop all the little games and innuendo, are you actually big enough to state that you believe Morrissey posted the picture? Well, DID he, 'P.'?

"On my"? What sort of English is that? I had better lend you that dictionary of mine. PROVE that I made stuff up. Go on, I want PROOF that I have made anything up. And also, you have implied to Oliver that you DO believe that Morrissey posted the TTY picture, so you seem to be arguing against yourself. Let's stop all the little games and innuendo, are you actually big enough to state that you believe Morrissey posted the picture? Well, DID he, 'P.'?

We have a live one here. A real, kicking, screaming live one. Tell you what, you can have the last word. I'm off to do the Guardian Crossword. You can enjoy your vulcanistic outrage, and scream as much as you like as they drag you backwards through the double swing doors.

I didn't think i could love Morrissey anymore than i do, this is so damn amusing. I think he googles and tweets his name often, wasn't on twitter for long before post.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom