TTY: Morrissey Shows Confirmed (US, Asia, Australia, Sep. - Nov. 2016)

Morrissey Shows Confirmed - true-to-you.net
26 July 2016

September
20 LOUISVILLE, Palace Theatre, Kentucky (USA)
22 PHILADELPHIA, Tower Theater, Pennsylvania (USA)
24 BROOKLYN, Kings Theatre, New York (USA)
28 TOKYO, Orchard Hall (Japan)
29 TOKYO, Orchard Hall (Japan)
October
1 YOKOHAMA, Bay Hall (Japan)
2 OSAKA, IMP Hall (Japan)
6 HONG KONG, MacPherson Stadium (China)
12 JAKARTA, Senayan Golf Driving Range (Indonesia)
15 SINGAPORE CITY, Marina Barrage (Singapore)
18 BANGKOK, Moonstar Studio (Thailand)
22 MELBOURNE, Festival Hall (Australia)
26 ADELAIDE, Thebarton Theatre (Australia)
28 CANBERRA, Royal Theatre (Australia)
29 WOLLONGONG, WIN Centre (Australia)
31 NEWCASTLE, Civic Theatre (Australia)
November
9 IRVINE, Bren Events Center, California (USA)
11 RENO, Grand Theatre, Nevada (USA)
14 BOULDER, Boulder Theater, Colorado (USA)
16 DALLAS, McFarlin Auditorium, Texas (USA)
17 SAN ANTONIO, Tobin Center, Texas (USA)
19 HOUSTON, White Oak Music Hall, Texas (USA)
23 EL PASO, Abraham Chavez Theatre, Texas (USA)

Last edited by a moderator:
the who have just cancelled their whole uk tour till next year,,not just mozz that cancels.

YES! Morrissey coming to my home state, Kentucky! What a motherf***ing surprise. One of those rare times when an amazing talent actually comes to my state. Usually the closest is Cincinnati, or more often, Nashville.

I'm so glad he announced this date, I'm selling my Riot Fest tickets now. I'd rather see Moz at a proper Moz gig than see him at Riot Fest any day. And for all those considering coming to Louisville, DO it! I was gonna to drive 6.5 hours to Chicago for Riot Fest because I couldn't let my first chance to see Moz slip away. I guess just do whatever you will regret least!

It's so hard to contain my excitement! Now I just need to stay up to date on ticket sales so that I can grab the best seats possible. Woo!

I'm 60 miles north of Louisville so that totally works for me!! :) I'm still doing Riot Fest too. I was hoping for more dates around that, same as everyone. But Louisville is perfect! The Palace is a decent venue. I saw Prince there last year... :( it's going to seem like a small show after RF. I'm ready for both!

YES! Morrissey coming to my home state, Kentucky! What a motherf***ing surprise. One of those rare times when an amazing talent actually comes to my state. Usually the closest is Cincinnati, or more often, Nashville.

I'm so glad he announced this date, I'm selling my Riot Fest tickets now. I'd rather see Moz at a proper Moz gig than see him at Riot Fest any day. And for all those considering coming to Louisville, DO it! I was gonna to drive 6.5 hours to Chicago for Riot Fest because I couldn't let my first chance to see Moz slip away. I guess just do whatever you will regret least!

It's so hard to contain my excitement! Now I just need to stay up to date on ticket sales so that I can grab the best seats possible. Woo!
Yay Kentucky! I was going to be in Chicago anyway that weekend so I'm definitely keeping my Fest ticket too. I'm ready for a pre-order date. I'm out of town the next few days so I hope I don't miss when they go on sale. I want good seats too!

Take him to Owensboro for some smoked mutton and burgoo at the Moonlite.

BROOKLYN, Kings Theatre

Why Brooklyn and not Manhattan? Such a pain to get to!

This probably doesn't mean anything, but Morrissey said he wouldn't be touring in SE Asia until he had a new album to promote. Just saying.

Enough about cancellations Benny, Morrissey played 68 in a row without cancellation from Nottingham onwards. Did you forget, or is it against the party whip to mention that?

SSOB:banned:

This probably doesn't mean anything, but Morrissey said he wouldn't be touring in SE Asia until he had a new album to promote. Just saying.

I have my fingers crossed that's true especially with the u.k shows as well. I could hope to see him in philly but who knows if I'll actually make it

Surprised no Austin, TX show. There is a gap after the Houston show before the El Paso show. I can't make the Houston show so I'm hoping for an Austin show. Dallas might be tough for me as well.

Thanks Moz for remembering your loyal El Paso, Texas/Juarez, Mexico, fans and rewarding us by wrapping up your next tour here!

Not a pain if you live in Brooklyn! The venue is perfect and very beautiful. Just that parking is a problem so it's easier to take the train.

BROOKLYN, Kings Theatre

Why Brooklyn and not Manhattan? Such a pain to get to!

Would not be surprised at all to see more US dates added. Maybe he's trying to take first take a pulse on ticket sales?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom