TTY: Morrissey Shows Confirmed (US, Asia, Australia, Sep. - Nov. 2016)

Morrissey Shows Confirmed - true-to-you.net
26 July 2016

September
20 LOUISVILLE, Palace Theatre, Kentucky (USA)
22 PHILADELPHIA, Tower Theater, Pennsylvania (USA)
24 BROOKLYN, Kings Theatre, New York (USA)
28 TOKYO, Orchard Hall (Japan)
29 TOKYO, Orchard Hall (Japan)
October
1 YOKOHAMA, Bay Hall (Japan)
2 OSAKA, IMP Hall (Japan)
6 HONG KONG, MacPherson Stadium (China)
12 JAKARTA, Senayan Golf Driving Range (Indonesia)
15 SINGAPORE CITY, Marina Barrage (Singapore)
18 BANGKOK, Moonstar Studio (Thailand)
22 MELBOURNE, Festival Hall (Australia)
26 ADELAIDE, Thebarton Theatre (Australia)
28 CANBERRA, Royal Theatre (Australia)
29 WOLLONGONG, WIN Centre (Australia)
31 NEWCASTLE, Civic Theatre (Australia)
November
9 IRVINE, Bren Events Center, California (USA)
11 RENO, Grand Theatre, Nevada (USA)
14 BOULDER, Boulder Theater, Colorado (USA)
16 DALLAS, McFarlin Auditorium, Texas (USA)
17 SAN ANTONIO, Tobin Center, Texas (USA)
19 HOUSTON, White Oak Music Hall, Texas (USA)
23 EL PASO, Abraham Chavez Theatre, Texas (USA)

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got an email from "Louisville Public Media with this info. Presale Thursday but you have to join with $$ to get access to it. I don't think I'm doing that...

Morrissey Presale

Tuesday, September 20 at 7:30 PM
Louisville Palace Theatre

As a WFPK member, you have the chance to purchase tickets in advance of the general public to see legendary rocker, Morrissey, next month.

It looks like you may not be a member. Join now for access to MemberPerks or update your contact information.

The presale is available 10:00 AM – 10:00 PM on Thursday (8/4).

Tickets for Louisville not bad at all really. I dished out ~$100 for my Riot Fest single day ticket, I'll gladly pay the $89 to see him in Louisville.

As far as the presale goes, to be a member of WFPK or whatever, do you just have to donate some amount? I'd also willingly do that just so I can get a good ticket really. Unless of course you had to donate an unreasonable amount. I'm a bit confused on that matter though, hope to figure it out by thurs ha

ok y'all make with the presale codes. anyone know the presale code for Brooklyn, better know as Crooklyn?

Tickets for Louisville not bad at all really. I dished out ~$100 for my Riot Fest single day ticket, I'll gladly pay the $89 to see him in Louisville.

As far as the presale goes, to be a member of WFPK or whatever, do you just have to donate some amount? I'd also willingly do that just so I can get a good ticket really. Unless of course you had to donate an unreasonable amount. I'm a bit confused on that matter though, hope to figure it out by thurs ha
According to the Live Nation listing the presales are listed as "NS2 / Media / LN & Palace Presale" If LN is simply Live Nation presale I got this from thier FAQ.

Need the Live Nation presale password? Use "reserved" or "legend".

Not sure if this will really work on Thursday. Anybody else know if it could simply be that?

It looks like the presale password for the Houston show will come with the venue's newsletter soon hopefully. I believe presale starts tomorrow at 10 AM on Stubwire. Anyone know the site or presale password for the Dallas show?

My uncle (a huge Morrissey fan himself) also saw that the live nation presale password is RESERVED. But he said the presale supposedly is tomorrow at 10 AM. Perhaps Thursday is for the public radio members and tomorrow is for the people who use that password on Live Nation?

really really hoping that an Austin date is announced. It would be so weird if he didn't play here considering what kind of town this is... My anxiety doesn't really allow me much freedom to leave the city and go elsewhere in tx to see morrissey. Last resort I'm going to have to suck it up and do my best to get (maybe) to San Antonio to see him. Crossing my fingers

Nope, Louisville.

Also, as an update, the presale he heard of today was nonexistent. However, he's somehow found that there's a presale through ticketmaster. Have any of you found that for the Louisville gig? Could be only the live nation presale, cos when you go to ticketmaster and find Morrissey at the Palace, it just redirects you to live nation.

Anyone want to venture a guess as to whether additional US dates/cities will be announced soon?

Promo code for Irvine pre-sale is MOZBREN. Tickets both for floor and upper general seating are available for $67.
One time I tried to buy it showed that floor tickets are sold-out, but in an hour or so I tried to look up again and they were available.

The closest I got was row L for a single ticket. I can't complain because I might be getting gifted a VIP ticket from the Palace, supposedly in the first 5 rows. I'm taking this to also mean any seats like that weren't put out to sale to the general public... Pit tickets on stub hub for $399 already tho! :(

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom