TTY: Morrissey Shows Confirmed (US, Asia, Australia, Sep. - Nov. 2016)

Morrissey Shows Confirmed - true-to-you.net
26 July 2016

September
20 LOUISVILLE, Palace Theatre, Kentucky (USA)
22 PHILADELPHIA, Tower Theater, Pennsylvania (USA)
24 BROOKLYN, Kings Theatre, New York (USA)
28 TOKYO, Orchard Hall (Japan)
29 TOKYO, Orchard Hall (Japan)
October
1 YOKOHAMA, Bay Hall (Japan)
2 OSAKA, IMP Hall (Japan)
6 HONG KONG, MacPherson Stadium (China)
12 JAKARTA, Senayan Golf Driving Range (Indonesia)
15 SINGAPORE CITY, Marina Barrage (Singapore)
18 BANGKOK, Moonstar Studio (Thailand)
22 MELBOURNE, Festival Hall (Australia)
26 ADELAIDE, Thebarton Theatre (Australia)
28 CANBERRA, Royal Theatre (Australia)
29 WOLLONGONG, WIN Centre (Australia)
31 NEWCASTLE, Civic Theatre (Australia)
November
9 IRVINE, Bren Events Center, California (USA)
11 RENO, Grand Theatre, Nevada (USA)
14 BOULDER, Boulder Theater, Colorado (USA)
16 DALLAS, McFarlin Auditorium, Texas (USA)
17 SAN ANTONIO, Tobin Center, Texas (USA)
19 HOUSTON, White Oak Music Hall, Texas (USA)
23 EL PASO, Abraham Chavez Theatre, Texas (USA)

Last edited by a moderator:
To all those people complaining about the ticket prices and the set list they haven't seen yet, try to keep your "I'm not going... blah, blah, blah" to a minimum :)

Let me get this right, $2oo dollars? HOLY HUMPIN HUMA! Not even fat Elvis charged such an amount~!!
For a 75 minute World Peace set????? It must be a joke::::: its a Benny joke.

To all those people complaining about the ticket prices and the set list they haven't seen yet, try to keep your "I'm not going... blah, blah, blah" to a minimum :)

A mozbot has spoken :laughing: troop alert ! All in line, ready for inspection NOW !

4K off marred arse :swear

How much ? For old Stevey performing the same old shit with a bunch of lawnmower parts made in China ? You're havin a giraffe aren't you ? :rofl:.
It would be to much of an effort for me to rock up with one of the many free tickets being issued on the day to go and put my ears through their interpretations of Steves golden oldies and the steaming World horse manure is none of your shit.
Get 4kin real marred arse. We've shown the European Union the door it's now time for Mozzxit, the people of Great Britain will show this CrankFraud he has no future on August 20th.
#I'M NOT GOING !
I'll probably hook up with Brummie for a few beers and watch the whole thing fall apart on the night :rofl::laughing: L O F L

VOTE MOZZXIT ON THE 20th AUGUST and let's kick CrankFraud out of Great Britain.

God save the Queen

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Well first and foremost you have to email him the questions because Steven is about as much use as a chocolate dildo in a jacuzzi when it comes to interviews. The last interview he did he wandered off topic to avoid question/subject talking about his 4kin plastic shoes ! "Erm do you like my shoes ? They're plastic "
Yeh ! Just like you Steven.
Let's make a list of questions for him, I'll go first.

How did you feel when caught red handed with Kerrygold Dubliner cheese on the rider ?

Did you go into rehab to seek help for your cheese addiction ?

Why was your last album a steaming pile of horse manure ?

Why did Solomon Walker leave ?

Johnny Marr's book is out soon, are you nervous ?

Which of these three words best sum you up ? Devious, truculent or unreliable.

Have you settled in full with Mike Joyce ?

You are famed for celebrity death statements ? Why then did David Bowie slip through the net ?

Canada ? You are about to perform in China, Japan and Australia ! FFS ! Is it true that you view animals as a gimmick to promote yourself ?

Will you ever get that number one spot you crave so much or do you still firmly believe the British establishment will never let it happen ?

Autism has been helpful in your career what would you say to other people with the condition ?

Will the US dates be cancelled now they have the Zika virus ?

Next !

Benny-the-British-Butcher flag/knife
Benny you do make us laugh, you hate the man so much but your life is consumed with everything that he does.. I mean you used to bleat on about him wearing leather shoes so much that he took one of them off on a show to prove that it wasn't leather, whilst the rest of us already knew that he didn't wear leather shoes, you some how didn't have a clue, you still go on about the kerrygold cheese even though Moz did not write the flyer, he tells them what he wants and his team order it for him, the fact that it had cheese on the list was nothing to do with Moz, more like Donny fancied it, but even he wouldn't eat it in front of Moz and would have taken it out of the goodie box before Moz even saw it.. I could go on and on, but what is the point, you have your axe to grind, now grind away, it keeps us all amused.. best regards, Manc Lad

I'll probably hook up with Brummie for a few beers and watch the whole thing fall apart on the night :laughing:
Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

The sad thing is, both Benny and Bummie WILL be there on the night, lapping up every moment, and then getting online as quickly as possible afterwards to insist that the whole show was a car crash, that the venue was practically empty, that his fans have deserted him and his career is over.... in fact the same old deluded drivel they've been pushing on an almost daily basis for several years. Yes, YEARS. They've been coming here daily for YEARS to pretend that they don't like Morrissey. Indifference to this site would be more persuasive of their case. Coming here every single day and posting obsessively tells a different story entirely.

Benny and Brummie have both stated they will abstain from paying the outrageous, almost criminal, ticket prices and instead take advantage of the pre show pad the audience so Moz wont humanate ticket give aways.
Manchester will probably have anywhere from 1500 to 2000 free give aways if the current state of sales is any indication, more than half the hall remains unsold.
Other venues are on the smallish size, but expect a decent give away in Louisville.

The sad thing is, both Benny and Bummie WILL be there on the night, lapping up every moment, and then getting online as quickly as possible afterwards to insist that the whole show was a car crash, that the venue was practically empty, that his fans have deserted him and his career is over.... in fact the same old deluded drivel they've been pushing on an almost daily basis for several years. Yes, YEARS. They've been coming here daily for YEARS to pretend that they don't like Morrissey. Indifference to this site would be more persuasive of their case. Coming here every single day and posting obsessively tells a different story entirely.
any opinion as to why you think they do it? i find benny cute and funny and i like to think that he's not really hateful and that his criticism isnt personal; that it's simply that sometimes a person remains faithful to whichever cause affords them the most amusement...not that moz is an amusing figure, of course--or if he is, it's in the best, most fantastic way--but bennys schtick, and the fact that he employs it here, kind of is? i think so anyway, and i imagine benny does too. i dont get hateful vibes from him, basically; he's taken the care to soften his edges. brummie is a different story, however. theres nothing funny or light-hearted about the way he comes across. i find his behaviour odd and i dont like him at all.

Benny and Brummie have both stated they will abstain from paying the outrageous, almost criminal, ticket prices and instead take advantage of the pre show pad the audience so Moz wont humanate ticket give aways.
Manchester will probably have anywhere from 1500 to 2000 free give aways if the current state of sales is any indication, more than half the hall remains unsold.
Other venues are on the smallish size, but expect a decent give away in Louisville.

Oh dear, is your name Billy Liar by any chance? MEN active website shows very limited availability.

Indications are there is panic at the resellers, who actually hold the unsold tix, and will be the perpetrators of upcoming ticket dumps.
They are holding a considerable amount of unsold tickets, by all accounts. Those who hold and do a walkabout a few hours prior should be in prime condition.

I agree. I actually saw Adam and the Ants at the Tower wayyyyyy back in 19hatey3. I was sick as a dog, but they put on an incredible show!

$200 to see the extended World Peace/potential new Jesse music butchery tour...no thanks. I wish the concert was later into the tour to get a better look at the set list and take in some solo reviews. The good news is that at $200 a pop there is a good chance for a last minute decision to be made.

Where are you seeing those prices? You're probably on scalper site since the actual ticket prices / ticketmaster page isnt even listed yet. It looks like you are mistaken.

Where are you seeing those prices? You're probably on scalper site since the actual ticket prices / ticketmaster page isnt even listed yet. It looks like you are mistaken.

I am going off of information obtained from this site from a previous poster...so all in all pretty reliable ;)

I am going off of information obtained from this site from a previous poster...so all in all pretty reliable ;)

Reliable? Really?

I guess you mean this post:

Just went on the venue website for the PA show... $122 each before taxes and fees was the least expensive seat in the place- up in the balcony and off to the left or right- so not even good center balcony seats. Wow. I don't think shows should be so cheap an artist barely scrapes by but... just, wow. Decent seats are all well over $200 a piece. Smiths Reunion Tour prices to watch Moz flog World Peace again or test out new songs trying to interest a label? No thanks. To all that attend- have a great time and more power to you. Moz has obviously become a little too dear for my wallet.

EDIT: For the type of show Morrissey puts on (no flash- no gimmicks- minimal backing band) I think around $80 per ticket is fair for non premium seating.

And another post as reply:

There are several sites that look like official sites for the Tower Theater but most are just aftermarket vendors. The show hasn't been listed on the venue's official site (venue.towerphilly.com) or on Livenation yet, so I assume the prices will be much better than you're seeing on some of these other sites

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom