TTY: Morrissey shows confirmed / scheduled (Norway, Sweden, Finland, Germany, Turkey, Israel)

Mike sends the link:

Morrissey shows confirmed - true-to-you.net
6 June 2016

August 6 BERGEN (Norway) Grieghallen
August 8 STAVANGER (Norway) Konserthus
August 11 GOTEBORG (Sweden) Way Out West (festival/headline)
August 13 HELSINKI (Finland) Flow (festival/headline)

scheduled:

August 16 BERLIN (Germany)
August 19 ISTANBUL (Turkey)
August 22 TEL-AVIV (Israel)
August 24 CAESAREA (Israel)

Comments

A
I assume Morrissey's schedules Berlin appearance will be part of the Citadel Music Festival. The timeline matches up perfectly. Basically, it's a series of headline shows held across several weeks at a very beautiful location. The reason why it hasn't been confirmed yet, I believe, is because they (almost) exclusively sell non-vegetarian food inside the venue.
Yes, I think he will play in Berlin at Zitadelle. It`s open air, he played there in 2011, it was sold out und it was a fantastic gig in a beautiful Location. I think, he remembers that. And 2011 they also sold only vegetarian food there. So I think, this would not be a problem this year.

So, my hotel in Berlin is booked already, I will be there again.

A
Yes, I think he will play in Berlin at Zitadelle. It`s open air, he played there in 2011, it was sold out und it was a fantastic gig in a beautiful Location. I think, he remembers that. And 2011 they also sold only vegetarian food there. So I think, this would not be a problem this year.

Hi. Where is the venue? Just need to book a hotel myself. Thanks

Hi ! Do you know if it's hard to get tickets to Berlin concert?
I'm living in Sweden and really really have to see Morrissey in Berlin ❤

A
Hope its Zitadele i was there in 2011, what a beautiful venue. Looking at their website it looks probable :)

A
Seems the German date is actually scheduled for Berlin:

But as there hasn't been confirmation from Team Moz yet we should probably try and curb our enthusiasm for the time being ...

Cheers, Flrn

A
He's playing in Tempodrom

Presale from tomorrow, according to

Trending Threads

Top Bottom