TTY: Morrissey shows confirmed / scheduled (Norway, Sweden, Finland, Germany, Turkey, Israel)

Mike sends the link:

Morrissey shows confirmed - true-to-you.net
6 June 2016

August 6 BERGEN (Norway) Grieghallen
August 8 STAVANGER (Norway) Konserthus
August 11 GOTEBORG (Sweden) Way Out West (festival/headline)
August 13 HELSINKI (Finland) Flow (festival/headline)

scheduled:

August 16 BERLIN (Germany)
August 19 ISTANBUL (Turkey)
August 22 TEL-AVIV (Israel)
August 24 CAESAREA (Israel)

38734_unnamed.jpg

I assume Morrissey's schedules Berlin appearance will be part of the Citadel Music Festival. The timeline matches up perfectly. Basically, it's a series of headline shows held across several weeks at a very beautiful location. The reason why it hasn't been confirmed yet, I believe, is because they (almost) exclusively sell non-vegetarian food inside the venue.

Yes, I think he will play in Berlin at Zitadelle. It`s open air, he played there in 2011, it was sold out und it was a fantastic gig in a beautiful Location. I think, he remembers that. And 2011 they also sold only vegetarian food there. So I think, this would not be a problem this year.

So, my hotel in Berlin is booked already, I will be there again.

Yes, I think he will play in Berlin at Zitadelle. It`s open air, he played there in 2011, it was sold out und it was a fantastic gig in a beautiful Location. I think, he remembers that. And 2011 they also sold only vegetarian food there. So I think, this would not be a problem this year.

Hi. Where is the venue? Just need to book a hotel myself. Thanks

Hi ! Do you know if it's hard to get tickets to Berlin concert?
I'm living in Sweden and really really have to see Morrissey in Berlin ❤

Hope its Zitadele i was there in 2011, what a beautiful venue. Looking at their website it looks probable :)

Seems the German date is actually scheduled for Berlin:

But as there hasn't been confirmation from Team Moz yet we should probably try and curb our enthusiasm for the time being ...

Cheers, Flrn

He's playing in Tempodrom

Presale from tomorrow, according to

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom