TTY ~ Morrissey returns to England due to his mother's illness

Press release - true-to-you.net
22 October 2012

"Events for this forthcoming week are postponed - but not cancelled - as Morrissey has returned to England where his mother has been hospitalized and is unwell.

Those who have already purchased tickets for the dates in Pittsburgh, Columbus, Flint and Chicago are encouraged to hold on to their tickets and look out for the rescheduled dates. The new dates will be announced within the coming days.

The remainder of the US tour will be unaffected, resuming in Minneapolis on Oct 29."

Last edited by a moderator:
This is my 2nd time reading this forum to get latest news about Morrissey and I admit this quite shamefully. Skylarker - To say that Morrissey or anyone else should give his mum some bread is so f***ing cruel and highly distasteful, amongst other of your unwelcoming comments. Do you think that his mother is a pigeon?? (for those who might not know Morrissey has rescued an injured pigeon earlier in October 2012, and has given some bread whilst it recovered)

You will advance into your years, or maybe you already have, AND when you get sick and are close to dying, you deserve to have your bones and flesh destroyed by acid, so that you don't have the chance to be remembered by a burial or a cremation.

And all you other pieces of shit who come on here disrespecting Morrissey and his life, think about what Morrissey has achieved and where he is now in his life, how many people has he helped and influenced?? Can you say you achieved anything other then a talent of bitching, disrespecting and hating? Now I see why Morrissey HATES this so-LOW site.

Don't bother responding as I will not lower myself ever again by coming onto this site.

Love and respect to the little on here who really do respect Moz.

Oh here we go "I only come here because blah blah blah blah and I wont be coming again" The thing is we all know you lot can't resist the temptation to visit, it's the same for Morrissey and his backing crew! So until next time why don't you go to that fantastic happening site True-to-You ! Bye bye T T F N

Huge Morrissey and Smiths fan from Manchester UK and couldn't believe it when he walked into the gym last night in Altrincham Cheshire UK to play badminton on the court next to us, amazing!!
Seen several performances in the UK and last November in Vegas, brilliant performance.

Oh here we go "I only come here because blah blah blah blah and I wont be coming again" The thing is we all know you lot can't resist the temptation to visit, it's the same for Morrissey and his backing crew!

You must be highly delusional if you seriously think that Morrissey would EVER pay this site a visit. Why on earth would he POSSIBLY read all this crap about him?

Huge Morrissey and Smiths fan from Manchester UK and couldn't believe it when he walked into the gym last night in Altrincham Cheshire UK to play badminton on the court next to us, amazing!!
Seen several performances in the UK and last November in Vegas, brilliant performance.

Who did he turn up with Heapy ?

You must be highly delusional if you seriously think that Morrissey would EVER pay this site a visit. Why on earth would he POSSIBLY read all this crap about him?

You must be highly delusional. I mean in general, of course, not on this particular point. I'm sure he doesn't read the site. Meanwhile, though, it seems like that's all you do... possibly ever.

Once again, you are letting trivial shit bother you. What void are you trying to fill here by allowing yourself to get so worked up over nothing?

You must be highly delusional. I mean in general, of course, not on this particular point. I'm sure he doesn't read the site. Meanwhile, though, it seems like that's all you do... possibly ever.

Once again, you are letting trivial shit bother you. What void are you trying to fill here by allowing yourself to get so worked up over nothing?

It's not "trivial" and "nothing", it's that the most relevant site about Morrissey is a cesspit and filthy and mean and disgusting. I have time on my hand at the moment, so why not invest it in making an attempt to make at least SOME people aware of how cruel they are? I'm not delusional and I also don't spend hours and hours obsessing over the trolls. Consider me a quite flat human being, when it comes to emotions. I'll soon find out that I'm behaving like Don Quijote and go back to the state that I was - simply ignoring solow.

"It's not 'trivial' and 'nothing'..."

Obviously not for you, no. That was sort of the point: It shouldn't be. You could find a better way to use your time, you know.
You don't seem much kinder than any of the people you're going on about, frankly... that's from someone who rarely posts here, mostly because a lot of the members (and Anonymous Solo detractors) are equally snippy, and that just gets old for me.

Furthermore, you'd probably be a lot happier not letting a site which clearly effects you even bother you by simply choosing to ignore it... It's not like I'm asking you to ignore the f***ing holocaust in making that suggestion. This site isn't a propaganda machine that people follow and form opinions from. Furthermore, even if that were the case, it's slander a f***ing POP SINGER, not someone who ACTUALLY MATTERS (outside of the selfish, close-minded and insular world of Moz-fandom, I mean).

Solo's being full of assholes or whatever and my suggesting you simply ignore them seems pretty reasonable to me, considering...

At the end of the day, even if your over-the-top claims about this site/its users/mods/whatever were entirely accurate, it doesn't mean you can change it by being totally obnoxious to its users and generalizing the entire community as being nothing more than its worst offenders (HOW OFFENSIVE!). When you're aware of that and you act obnoxiously on this community for the sake of it, it's called "trolling". Not sure if you realize that, but hopefully now you do. You go out of your way to be an agitator and lump an entire forum of people together as one big, fat Skylarker (who I happen to think is pretty funny, actually). Again, that's called trolling.

No one's making you read this at any time. No one in your congregation benefits from you replying to threads on a forum they've learned to simply ignore.
No one here thinks you're even remotely rational in your views, so you're wasting your finger muscles. Why? I have to imagine it's about feeling good in your own mind, because you've gotta know that by now, what you're saying means nothing to the users here.

Enjoy your life, please. You've only got one to live. You can think what you want of us, but don't waste your time here. If deep down inside, you're angry about something you don't realize (which I suspect, sincerely, not mockingly), at least find a more worthwhile channels in which to exert it... like world hunger or something.

How nice to read a decent reply.

Obviously not for you, no. That was sort of the point: It shouldn't be. You could find a better way to use your time, you know.
You don't seem much kinder than any of the people you're going on about, frankly...

Ouch. Really? I dare to think that actually I am, but my hatred towards this site might affect my appearance. Don't you think that SOMETHING should be done, if Morrissey himself uses surprisingly strong language to express his feelings about this site?

Furthermore, you'd probably be a lot happier not letting a site which clearly effects you even bother you by simply choosing to ignore it... It's not like I'm asking you to ignore the f***ing holocaust in making that suggestion. This site isn't a propaganda machine that people follow and form opinions from. Furthermore, even if that were the case, it's slander a f***ing POP SINGER, not someone who ACTUALLY MATTERS (outside of the selfish, close-minded and insular world of Moz-fandom, I mean).

It's personal. Morrissey - unintentionally and accidentally - literally saved my life. He'll never know, unless I find the courage to write him a letter about it. But I'd rather not bother him. Still, I'd like to give something back.

Solo's being full of assholes or whatever and my suggesting you simply ignore them seems pretty reasonable to me, considering...

At the end of the day, even if your over-the-top claims about this site/its users/mods/whatever were entirely accurate, it doesn't mean you can change it by being totally obnoxious to its users and generalizing the entire community as being nothing more than its worst offenders (HOW OFFENSIVE!). When you're aware of that and you act obnoxiously on this community for the sake of it, it's called "trolling". Not sure if you realize that, but hopefully now you do. You go out of your way to be an agitator and lump an entire forum of people together as one big, fat Skylarker (who I happen to think is pretty funny, actually). Again, that's called trolling.

Yes, I'm aware that I act like a troll. I don't post on-topic and only post to address the sickness of this site. I'm struggling with myself - should I register to have the "freedom of speech" which I don't have as anon, because some of my posts are censored? I don't know yet. My guess is that I'll be gone quite soon anyway.

No one's making you read this at any time. No one in your congregation benefits from you replying to threads on a forum they've learned to simply ignore.
No one here thinks you're even remotely rational in your views, so you're wasting your finger muscles. Why? I have to imagine it's about feeling good in your own mind, because you've gotta know that by now, what you're saying means nothing to the users here.
Enjoy your life, please. You've only got one to live. You can think what you want of us, but don't waste your time here. If deep down inside, you're angry about something you don't realize (which I suspect, sincerely, not mockingly), at least find a more worthwhile channels in which to exert it... like world hunger or something.

I can do nothing about world hunger. I probably can do nothing against the hatred on this site. But I love being busy with things related to the Moz, more than I love being busy with things related to Africa. But - being selfish - I'd never invest more than I find reasonable.

You go out of your way to be an agitator and lump an entire forum of people together as one big, fat Skylarker (who I happen to think is pretty funny, actually).

I probably shouldn't give that guy so much attention, but on a second thought, he should be characterised as what he is: Skylarker is the lowest creature I have ever come across on the interwebs. On a thread which is dedicated to Moz's mother, who is ill in hospital, he suggests to feed her some bread. He asks on the forums if "she is dead yet". He pleases himself bullying a friendly mentally ill person by slagging off about her figure. On the one hand, he gives his best to appear as the most dreadful person in the world, pitiless, spiteful, not caring about HOW low he sinks, on the other hand, he radiates this annoying Borderline-like "help me but don't touch me" attitude. I'll never meet this caricature of a human being in person, I know it's pointless to state that I'd quickly cross the road to avoid him, but I really feel the need to air my feelings. I'm happy that he seems to be gone now, at least for a short while. He'll certainly come back and will do his best to make this forum a worse place.

Skylarker is the lowest creature I have ever come across on the interwebs.

You+_2c8ee1580cff81ce24c3e90079851548.jpg

Deepest regards and respect, with love things can only get better. I will pray for both of you, and your mom. Mike S

You don't seem much kinder than any of the people you're going on about, frankly... that's from someone who rarely posts here, mostly because a lot of the members (and Anonymous Solo detractors) are equally snippy, and that just gets old for me.

Good post. I think a sense of perspective is required.

As with his music.

Morrissey is a man with immense substance honour and principle.

No surprise this pours out to be with him mum first. I wish him and his dearest all the very best.

Get well soon Mrs Mozza.

Re: Morrissey's Mum

I wonder, do you think it'd be announced via true-to-you if she passed? Or, if the proceedings weren't encroaching upon a tour, do you think he'd want to strictly keep it a personal matter and not announce it from his camp?

Re: Morrissey's Mum

I'm sure the public would know by now if she had croaked. Even if he tried to keep it under wraps; someone would have leaked the info.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom