TTY ~ Morrissey returns to England due to his mother's illness

Press release - true-to-you.net
22 October 2012

"Events for this forthcoming week are postponed - but not cancelled - as Morrissey has returned to England where his mother has been hospitalized and is unwell.

Those who have already purchased tickets for the dates in Pittsburgh, Columbus, Flint and Chicago are encouraged to hold on to their tickets and look out for the rescheduled dates. The new dates will be announced within the coming days.

The remainder of the US tour will be unaffected, resuming in Minneapolis on Oct 29."

Last edited by a moderator:
That makes number 2 concerts he has cancelled on me...IM DONE WITH HIS ASS

While this website gives me the right to post anonymously i will occasionally choose to exercise it.

Ability, not right.

All the best to the family and hope all is well.

Looking at the tour schedule, I don't see much slack in the dates to make up these shows though. Hopefully I'm just not looking at it the right way though.

Ability, not right.

All the best to the family and hope all is well.

Looking at the tour schedule, I don't see much slack in the dates to make up these shows though. Hopefully I'm just not looking at it the right way though.

The dates will most likely be tacked onto the end of the tour. The last date of the US tour was supposed to be December 8th. He's to be in New Zealand less than a week later, on the 14th. There's a few days between the end of the US tour and the beginning of the NZ dates that he'd be able to squeeze the reschedules in. Unfortunately, I might not be able to make those dates...

Its not "Mom" its Mother, Mum, Ma'm (as in jam and NOT ham) or "the old dear" sorry to be so pedantic and annoyingly factual but being British it is important to stop these American-isms. There is nothing worse than the last letter of the alphabet being sounded as "Zee" Arrrrrrggghhhhhhh its Zed.

I hope all is well. I do understand postponing, but PLEASE PLEASE reschedule Pittsburgh.

Its not "Mom" its Mother, Mum, Ma'm (as in jam and NOT ham) or "the old dear" sorry to be so pedantic and annoyingly factual but being British it is important to stop these American-isms. There is nothing worse than the last letter of the alphabet being sounded as "Zee" Arrrrrrggghhhhhhh its Zed.

Yeah that's all well in good if you're in England. But it in America we say things the way we say them here. Just like they do in Australia, France, Italy, etc.

Get over it.

It's interesting to see that this man who is sometimes this mythical figure actually be somewhat normal. here is to moz's mother's speedy recovery

it's his mom, stop being an inconsiderate twat

That's just what he's telling the press. And how convenient that he knows ahead of time that he'll be back on tour in 6 days. Google "Morrissey cancels" and spend the next hour reading the history. He does this over and over and over again. This time, we're to feel embarrassed to be upset because it's his mother. F that. This makes 3 times in Pittsburgh alone. Screw him.

Yeah that's all well in good if you're in England. But it in America we say things the way we say them here. Just like they do in Australia, France, Italy, etc.

Get over it.

You're damn right Skylarker.

That poster clearly has a firm grip on pretentiousness.

Just another judgmental/ivory tower jerk lording over everyone else.

I hate this site now, to many damn complainers. Complain about the set list, complain about how other fans dance, sit or just stand (and enjoy in their own way). No wonder Moz has issues w Morrissey-Solo. I understand yes it sucks he has postponed these shows due to moms health issues, yes the current set list isn't the greatest but deal w it or move on, and last WHO FREAKING CARES HOW OTHERS ENJOY THE SHOW, they are there for the same reason.... To enjoy Moz

Best wishes for your mother. In Columbus and will await your return when all is well with your family :)

Have you not seen Pulp Fiction? Get with the program, Anewnew. :p

Get over it.

"But in America we say things the way we say them here". Sorry now your not even making sense ?

Still butthurt about the colonial revolt, I see.

You're damn right Skylarker.

That poster clearly has a firm grip on pretentiousness.

Just another judgmental/ivory tower jerk lording over everyone else.

Its very important to hang on to our Britishness some of us are sick to death of hearing your American-isms in our great country things like
"Way-ter-go , candy, motel, drive-in, hamburger, high-five, high-school, prom night ,kindergarten,diaper, mom, mommy,trunk,sidewalk

Horrible to hear these in the English language.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom