TTY ~ Morrissey returns to England due to his mother's illness

Press release - true-to-you.net
22 October 2012

"Events for this forthcoming week are postponed - but not cancelled - as Morrissey has returned to England where his mother has been hospitalized and is unwell.

Those who have already purchased tickets for the dates in Pittsburgh, Columbus, Flint and Chicago are encouraged to hold on to their tickets and look out for the rescheduled dates. The new dates will be announced within the coming days.

The remainder of the US tour will be unaffected, resuming in Minneapolis on Oct 29."

Last edited by a moderator:
Must've been horrible for Morrissey to find out when he was so far away from her....really hope she gets well soon and best wishes to the family.

Much love & hugs to Mrs Morrissey, Morrissey & the family. Get well soon Mrs Morrissey. The tour and us fans can wait.

Here's hoping to a turn of good health for Morrissey's mom. I have tickets to all four cancelled dates, and it's absolutely inconsequential in the face of family illness.

Here's hoping to a turn of good health for Morrissey's mom. I have tickets to all four cancelled dates, and it's absolutely inconsequential in the face of family illness.

Frightfully absolutley inconsequential and one hopes a speedy recovery.

this is the best reason morrissey has ever had to postpone shows in recent years. Hope his mum gets well soon

Hoping for a speedy recovery for Morrissey's mum -- we all know how close they are.
Rescheduled shows will be here before you know it.

Glad to see the thread is keeping it respectful thus far. Dare I say "give it time"?

Gutted..was really looking forward to the Pittsburgh show this week. And it's likely that if the reschedule dates are tacked on the end of the tour that I'll be unable to make them due to prior commitments. Obviously I'm not blaming Morrissey or his mother. It's all quite unfortunate.

Sending my love.

Praying for Morrissey, Ms Dwyer & the whole Morrissey Dwyer clan. Hope she has a swift recovery.

Please keep them in your prayers people. *love*

Its Dwyer. Sorry to be annoyingly factual!
Ms Dwyer to be even more annoying... Come on let's not nit pick.... *sighs*
It's times like these we need to come together as Moz fans (past and/or) and stop with the BS...

Glad to see the thread is keeping it respectful thus far. Dare I say "give it time"?

You read my thoughts... Am hoping people on here have some respect & stop with the drama... At least on this post if nothing else...

I was going to get upset, but I really couldn't. If his mother is ill then he must be by her side. I just hope he does reschedule. I was so excited for his return to Pittsburgh that I could barely sleep. I hope his mother recovers. Losing a parent at any age is not easy.

morrissey everything will be alright!!!!encourage!!!

Hopeing Moz`s mum gets better soon

Oh my goodness! She is in my thoughts and prayers. I hope it isn't serious and she feels better soon. Poor Morrissey. I know he's beside himself...

Sorry to reply to you - this is the only way I can post my well wishes, for some reason.

I was very much looking forward to Chicago but this is a completely understandable postponement. Hope she gets well soon. Also hope this doesn't negatively effect the Chicago and Clear Lake shows. Can't imagine he'll be in too great of a mood.

All my love and prayers to Morrissey and his mom, 2nd time Chicago gets postponed but will wait patiently for the rescheduled dates.
x

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom