TTY ~ Morrissey returns to England due to his mother's illness

Press release - true-to-you.net
22 October 2012

"Events for this forthcoming week are postponed - but not cancelled - as Morrissey has returned to England where his mother has been hospitalized and is unwell.

Those who have already purchased tickets for the dates in Pittsburgh, Columbus, Flint and Chicago are encouraged to hold on to their tickets and look out for the rescheduled dates. The new dates will be announced within the coming days.

The remainder of the US tour will be unaffected, resuming in Minneapolis on Oct 29."

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not making a judgement on that. I'm stating a fact.

P.

No you weren't, you were asking a question and insinuating that someone lacked courage to put their name to their comment. You never seem to have the balls to control the abuse on this site. Why? I rarely look at it (about twice per year) and when I do it's full of abusive crap that is utterly devoid of intellect, written by people who are trolling about chucking inflammatory comments to provoke fans. Maybe the answer lies in how you are getting your kicks. It's sick and sad - and seriously odd. Why am I posting anonymously? Because I wouldn't lower myself to actually have a login. I'm probably wasting my breath but you need to have a seroius look inside your head and ask yourself why you allow all of this? There's nothing positive, constructive or even slightly amusing about it. You might justify it as freedom of speech but a lot of what happens on here goes way beyond that. I think it has more to do with self importance.

Family first always,music second,i wish all the family well and hope Mrs Moz has a speedy recovory.xxxxxx

No you weren't, you were asking a question and insinuating that someone lacked courage to put their name to their comment. You never seem to have the balls to control the abuse on this site. Why? I rarely look at it (about twice per year) and when I do it's full of abusive crap that is utterly devoid of intellect, written by people who are trolling about chucking inflammatory comments to provoke fans. Maybe the answer lies in how you are getting your kicks. It's sick and sad - and seriously odd. Why am I posting anonymously? Because I wouldn't lower myself to actually have a login. I'm probably wasting my breath but you need to have a serious look inside your head and ask yourself why you allow all of this? There's nothing positive, constructive or even slightly amusing about it. You might justify it as freedom of speech but a lot of what happens on here goes way beyond that. I think it has more to do with self importance.

Wow! Righteous :thumb:

See you in six months friend.

No you weren't, you were asking a question and insinuating that someone lacked courage to put their name to their comment. You never seem to have the balls to control the abuse on this site. Why? I rarely look at it (about twice per year) and when I do it's full of abusive crap that is utterly devoid of intellect, written by people who are trolling about chucking inflammatory comments to provoke fans. Maybe the answer lies in how you are getting your kicks. It's sick and sad - and seriously odd. Why am I posting anonymously? Because I wouldn't lower myself to actually have a login. I'm probably wasting my breath but you need to have a seroius look inside your head and ask yourself why you allow all of this? There's nothing positive, constructive or even slightly amusing about it. You might justify it as freedom of speech but a lot of what happens on here goes way beyond that. I think it has more to do with self importance.

Really? It goes beyond freedom of speech? :lbf:

You realize this is, at the end of the day, a forum about a singer, right? And that there is an established TOS regimen that dictates accepted forum behavior, but aside from that people can speak their mind...about said singer, or each other, or whatever they wish? How does this go "beyond freedom of speech?"

What does that even mean? Who is living and dying by this site? Get a life, man.

Even if what you were trying (poorly) to say is that the people here are (in your opinion) too abusive and critical in their comments about Morrissey (boo hoo), that still doesn't go "beyond freedom of speech." Your comment made no sense.

And yeah you wouldn't "lower yourself to have a log-in" here, (a place you claim to visit twice a year) (yeah right) yet you have no problem throwing in your two cents under a faceless, meaningless generic anonymous handle, on a site you seem to have total contempt for, so that your opinion can be heard by the people here who you otherwise have/want nothing to do with.

But go on, let's hear more about your disdain for how everyone here is "self important."

Thinking of you dear morrissey at this time, and your dear mum x
*Hugs* x

Alexander McQueen committed suicide after his mother's death.

Ever come across the notion that some thoughts are better left in your head?
Or is that a little too 20th century for you?
Give it a go.

Vile.

Anyway, Boz has just posted on Facebook that he's in Chicago. While I'm sure it's too late to uncancel the cancellations, perhaps they're gathering there to pick up where they left off. Here's hoping Morrissey's mom is well again and he feels safe resuming the tour.

Have you heard about this storm coming to the east coast? They say all flights will be cancelled for several days. I'm afraid Moz's flight might be cancelled on Monday. Unless he flies in on Sunday...
Worried...

Nothing has been rescheduled officially yet. Watch true-to-you.net

What "New" tickets???????????

Please be advised that due to a serious family medical situation, the Morrissey concert performance scheduled to take place at The Chicago Theatre on October 27, 2012 at 8:00 pm has been postponed. The new date will be announced within the coming days.

Please hold onto your original tickets, as tickets ordered for the October 27, 2012 performance will be honored for the new date. Your original tickets will not need to be exchanged.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and look forward to your continued patronage of The Chicago Theatre.

Sincerely,
Madison Square Garden Entertainment

Nothing has been rescheduled officially yet. Watch true-to-you.net

What "New" tickets?????

Please be advised that due to a serious family medical situation, the Morrissey concert performance scheduled to take place at The Chicago Theatre on October 27, 2012 at 8:00 pm has been postponed. The new date will be announced within the coming days.

Please hold onto your original tickets, as tickets ordered for the October 27, 2012 performance will be honored for the new date. Your original tickets will not need to be exchanged.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and look forward to your continued patronage of The Chicago Theatre.

Sincerely,
Madison Square Garden Entertainment

Back
Top Bottom