TTY: Morrissey on TV in Chile (Nov. 12) - more details; montage by Sam Esty Rayner​

Morrissey on television in Chile - true-to-you.net
10 November 2015

Morrissey will appear on the Chilean television program El Informante on TVN this Thursday, 12 November.

Morrissey and the band will play 'The Bullfighter Dies', 'Speedway' and 'World Peace Is None Of Your Business'.

Morrissey-Marilyn Monroe montage by Sam Esty Rayner​

morrissey-marilyn_monroe_montage_by_sam_esty_rayner.jpg

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
"Morrissey-Marilyn Monroe montage by Sam Esty Rayner​"

Montage? That's quite a fancy word for two pictures glued together.

- - - Updated - - -

If he plays those three songs and he starts with 'World Peace", you can hear a nation turn it's back and change the channel.

- - - Updated - - -

But you have to admire his tenacity. He keeps peddling that song till every last person on earth bleeds out of their ears.

Is Ryanair a bit challenged in life ?
Worzel Gummidge could create a better montage with his clever head on ! Kin-hell !

Benny-the-British-Butcher

See Ryanair weighing so hard on Uncle Stevens back, typical of todays younger generation, they want it all but don't want to do anything to achieve it, rags to rags in three generations springs to mind.
Keep up the good work Ryanair and don't over do it will you ?

But you have to admire his tenacity. He keeps peddling that song till every last person on earth bleeds out of their ears.

What do you mean "that song"? He's been peddling "Kiss Me A Lot" in every television appearance. I was relieved to see he's not playing it this time. I'd like to see a proper filmed performance "World Peace" now.

What do you mean "that song"? He's been peddling "Kiss Me A Lot" in every television appearance. I was relieved to see he's not playing it this time. I'd like to see a proper filmed performance "World Peace" now.

Yes, silly me. He hardly ever plays "World Peace" during this tour.

he shouldn't play the world peace song live on tv, that song is embarrassingly bad.
'sweetly pay your takes'. dont do it moz don't make a spectacle of yourself.

I think Morrissey would rather reveal his bulbous salutation to the mid 1980's "singer" Marilyn than to the one in the "montage"!.

I hope they interview him, he seems to be really enjoying his SA trip. I was suprised how many autographs and photos. He looks great too.

I hope they interview him, he seems to be really enjoying his SA trip. I was suprised how many autographs and photos. He looks great too.

from what i understand from the first thread on this topic is that there wont be

el informante has very few viewers and low ratings. but that's probably the best he can get at the moment.

I think Morrissey would rather reveal his bulbous salutation to the mid 1980's "singer" Marilyn than to the one in the "montage"!.

Morrissey propably would reveal his bulbous salutation to anyone who ask. Desprete wierdo
Well he is huma. Maybe this Marylin has a chance. Lets not be close minded. I know i am sometimes

I really dont get this montage. A old album cover horrible cut next to the beautiful marilyn. Ser has no grasp of the concept "good layout" Marilyn would not spit in Morrissey direction. Beauty and the whining beast.

"Morrissey-Marilyn Monroe montage by Sam Esty Rayner​"

Montage? That's quite a fancy word for two pictures glued together.

- - - Updated - - -

If he plays those three songs and he starts with 'World Peace", you can hear a nation turn it's back and change the channel.

- - - Updated - - -

What you say is all well and good. But how can you turn your back and change the channel when you'd subsequently have your back facing the telly. You didn't think that through, did you?

Is Ryanair a bit challenged in life ?
Worzel Gummidge could create a better montage with his clever head on ! Kin-hell !

Cheers for that, excellent.

Malibu always gets the left over 4fooked up Molly. He probably did that at 5AM after a night of partying with Jack Osbourne and Lemmy's son at the the Viper room. Anonymous-

That 'montage' is pretty rubbish. The one thing that annoys me is that the pics aren't even resized to be together. Shoddy. I'd fix it, but, you know, meh.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom