TTY: Morrissey Mayor of London?

Morrissey: Mayor of London? - true-to-you.net
4 March 2016

Morrissey has been invited to become the London Mayoral candidate for the Animal Welfare Party in the upcoming 2016 election. Morrissey would require 330 signatures of support in order to enter the race, and is considering the contest very seriously.

Morrissey has commented:

"Animal welfare groups cannot persist simply in order to continue to persist. There must be a governmental voice against the hellish and archaic social injustice allotted to animals in the United Kingdom simply because those animals do not speak English, otherwise millions of very caring citizens are greatly concerned about issues that no one is able to do anything about. What animal protectionists need to say is very well worth saying and well worth hearing. But we cannot just sit around waiting for establishment enlightenment. The sanctimonious disaster of animal agriculture cannot be allowed to go on forever, because its widespread impact is hellish. Animals in dairy farms and abattoirs are very eager not to die, yet their bodies are torn apart whilst still alive as they are strapped beneath a blade. No outcome can justify this, and we cannot be happy with a society that allows it to happen, because such a society without compassion goes nowhere. The abattoir is the modern continuation of the Nazi concentration camp, and if you are a part of the milk-drinking population, then you condone systems of torture. There is no such thing as humane slaughter, and if you believe that there is, then why not experience it for yourself? If animal serial killer Jamie Oliver feels so passionate about including 'kid meat' (young goat) into the human diet, would he consider putting forth one of his own kids (children) for general consumption? If not, why not? What makes such people have absolutely no forgiveness towards animals? What hate drives them? The meat industry, after all, shows no compassion towards the planet, towards climate change, towards animals, towards human health. It is diabolically contrived and is the world's number one problem. It is also the number one issue stifled from any political debate, which, if anything, highlights its importance. The slaughterhouse effectively means that none of us are safe. Just investigate the appalling effects of meat production on our climate, environment, fields, forests, lakes, streams, seas, air and space. Your eyes will pop. No bigger global disaster could possibly be devised. Social justice for animals is not much to demand, because we are only asking humans to think rationally and with heart, even if being unable to hunt foxes and shoot birds would leave the Saxe-Coburg-Gotha family with nothing else to do."

facebook_1456714780448.jpg

Above photograph source unknown. Printed here with respect and thanks.

Media:

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: TTY Statement: Morrissey Mayor of London?

I never said that those posts were homophobic. I was just questioning their intent.

No I didn't think it very clever. Nor did I say it was.What gave you that idea?

The poster(bb) used the term/word in a sentence aimed at M as an insult. I have nothing against what people do for pleasure as long as it's consenting between those engaging in them.

Also the word or act is not restricted only to partners of the same gender. So why so quick to think that I would think it was used as a homophobic slur?

btw... consistency is for dullards.

:thumb:

You assumed it was an insult but it could just as easily be a compliment. Dumbo.

Re: TTY Statement: Morrissey Mayor of London?

Yes, can't beat a bit of caviar. Unlike your fake hero I'm totally out about being Queer As f*** but also rim bitchez. Doubt you'd get any action, though. And that's why you're so bitter and angry. Tried to diss me: totally FAIL!

He is our true hero because he has his own ideas and he acts and speaks publicly and loudly for himself. Unlike others good-for-nothing, who need to use an army of buffoons in the shadows like you to defend their privileges and hide their shameful dirt :sick:

REMINDER TO ALL LONDON MAYOR CANDIDATES !

The nomination period for mayoral candidates is from Today 21 March 2016 to 31 March 2016. Confirmation of candidates will only occur after nominations formally open. Among other requirements, candidates must be over 18, submit the signatures of 330 supporters (ten from each borough), a £10,000 deposit, and not have been sentenced to over three months in prison in the previous five years.

Get ready Mozbots ! Time for you all to learn a thing or two about the art of CrankFraudism and low budget publicity for the ' C-list celebrity '.

Ten day countdown to bullshithogwash starts today after that everyday is piss take day and Steven will be the quarry.

#LondonMayorCandidateforPublicity

Benny-the-British-Butcher

if there is one thing we know: a quid and moz are not soon departed.

the universe would explode and go back to being a miracle dot before moz puts his meat mitt in his pocket and lay down the ten grand.
moz is just a big hot air balloon.

MORRISSEY FOR LONDON MAYOR !

Come on MozBots now is the time to promote Steven for this position.
We are now entering the crucial stages in the race for the title of London Mayor.
We have ten days to get our man in the running, all we need is a payment from Steve or his backers for £10,000 and the 330 votes of support from the various boroughs.
Fair and square my reputation is now on the line for this experiment, my call is " All talk and no action " !

Who will win ? YOU DECIDE !

Benny V CrankFraud (May the best man win)

You decide !

REMINDER TO ALL LONDON MAYOR CANDIDATES !

The nomination period for mayoral candidates is from Today 21 March 2016 to 31 March 2016. Confirmation of candidates will only occur after nominations formally open. Among other requirements, candidates must be over 18, submit the signatures of 330 supporters (ten from each borough), a £10,000 deposit, and not have been sentenced to over three months in prison in the previous five years.

Get ready Mozbots ! Time for you all to learn a thing or two about the art of CrankFraudism and low budget publicity for the ' C-list celebrity '.

Ten day countdown to bullshithogwash starts today after that everyday is piss take day and Steven will be the quarry.

#LondonMayorCandidateforPublicity

Please control yourself, your excitement can be seen from "far-off places", you are enjoying too much before its due time and it has to last 10 days. If Morrissey doesn't run for mayor, I suppose we will witness your petite morte on March 31th.

Please control yourself, your excitement can be seen from "far-off places", you are enjoying too much before its due time and it has to last 10 days. If Morrissey doesn't run for mayor, I suppose we will witness your petite morte on March 31th.

The Tossbots will all witness Steven being outed for what he has turned out to be !
A CrankFraud, hypocrite, lookalike Gary Barlow promoter, charlatan, C-list clown who rides on the back of animals for profit/promotion/publicity.
Nine days and counting.

Ok people ! Today bookmakers Ladbrokes are giving our Steven odds of 500/1 in the race for London Mayor.
Get your monkey's and pony's lumped on him.

Ok people ! Today bookmakers Ladbrokes are giving our Steven odds of 500/1 in the race for London Mayor.
Get your monkey's and pony's lumped on him.

I only believe in the predictions of Paul the Octopus

FINAL REMINDER STEVEN TOMORROW IS DEADLINE DAY !

The nomination period for mayoral candidates is from 21 to 31 March 2016. Confirmation of candidates will only occur after nominations formally open. Among other requirements, candidates must be over 18, submit the signatures of 330 supporters (ten from each borough), a £10,000 deposit, and not have been sentenced to over three months in prison in the previous five years.

We shall soon know how seriously Steven considered this position or if I was right all along !

#londonmayorforpublicity

I note there is no mention of our Steve being the AWP candidate for London mayor on their multimedia sites as yet !

#londonmayorforpublicity

DEADLINE DAY STEVEN !

#londonmayorforpublicity

CRANKFRAUD STRIKES AGAIN PEOPLE.

Calling all Tossbots ! Have you anything to say ? Come on let's be having you !
Get to your knees at the feet of Benny the CrankFaud slayer, victory is mine.

Stop abusing animals and Paris for publicity you c-list has been and stick to your dirty global carbon footprint, 5* hotel inspecting with your "hairdresser" Diesel.

Well done Mr Kahn everybody knows you now !
Unlike Silly Steven.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom