TTY: Morrissey Mayor of London?

Morrissey: Mayor of London? - true-to-you.net
4 March 2016

Morrissey has been invited to become the London Mayoral candidate for the Animal Welfare Party in the upcoming 2016 election. Morrissey would require 330 signatures of support in order to enter the race, and is considering the contest very seriously.

Morrissey has commented:

"Animal welfare groups cannot persist simply in order to continue to persist. There must be a governmental voice against the hellish and archaic social injustice allotted to animals in the United Kingdom simply because those animals do not speak English, otherwise millions of very caring citizens are greatly concerned about issues that no one is able to do anything about. What animal protectionists need to say is very well worth saying and well worth hearing. But we cannot just sit around waiting for establishment enlightenment. The sanctimonious disaster of animal agriculture cannot be allowed to go on forever, because its widespread impact is hellish. Animals in dairy farms and abattoirs are very eager not to die, yet their bodies are torn apart whilst still alive as they are strapped beneath a blade. No outcome can justify this, and we cannot be happy with a society that allows it to happen, because such a society without compassion goes nowhere. The abattoir is the modern continuation of the Nazi concentration camp, and if you are a part of the milk-drinking population, then you condone systems of torture. There is no such thing as humane slaughter, and if you believe that there is, then why not experience it for yourself? If animal serial killer Jamie Oliver feels so passionate about including 'kid meat' (young goat) into the human diet, would he consider putting forth one of his own kids (children) for general consumption? If not, why not? What makes such people have absolutely no forgiveness towards animals? What hate drives them? The meat industry, after all, shows no compassion towards the planet, towards climate change, towards animals, towards human health. It is diabolically contrived and is the world's number one problem. It is also the number one issue stifled from any political debate, which, if anything, highlights its importance. The slaughterhouse effectively means that none of us are safe. Just investigate the appalling effects of meat production on our climate, environment, fields, forests, lakes, streams, seas, air and space. Your eyes will pop. No bigger global disaster could possibly be devised. Social justice for animals is not much to demand, because we are only asking humans to think rationally and with heart, even if being unable to hunt foxes and shoot birds would leave the Saxe-Coburg-Gotha family with nothing else to do."

facebook_1456714780448.jpg

Above photograph source unknown. Printed here with respect and thanks.

Media:

Last edited by a moderator:
'Whistleblowers' set your timer on to spin ! Life and death are just a breath away.
All clear today things are looking very good 3 years down the line.
Cheers !

Benny-the-British-Butcher

There are 3 types of Americans, fat Americans, stupid Americans and fat and stupid Americans, which one are you?

Well, I'm certainly not stupid. Fat is an opinion. Some people may say I am; some others may say I'm not, but I think I'm kind of cute - and that's all that matters anyway. So f*** off, wafflecunt.

If people say you're fat but you think you're cute then you must be stupid, or high on crack cocaine

That was really rude, even for solo. Apologize.. say you are sorry.

Americans tend to think the Irish take to the drink and are unemployed but some of the men are very attractive but not that tall. Irish men tend to be not that tall and Irish woman are a bit rough around the edges. Americans are more polite too.

If people say you're fat but you think you're cute then you must be stupid, or high on crack cocaine

Mr. Irish Blood Irish Heart,

My Nan told me it's often a person's mouth that breaks his nose. In America where I now live, I see people behaving in cars in ways they'd never dare to behave in public or in private. The internet works much the same...it gives people balls they wouldn't normally have, whether they're talking about Morrissey or another poster. You sound like Cheryl Tiegs berating Ashley Graham. Lay off a bit. You're sounding like Donald Trump.

I realize you're in the middle of an identity crisis, so I'll let it go that you lack comprehension skills at the moment.

identity crisis. you are being charitable, nobody can figure out what nationality. claims to be irish tho not born there, refuses to live there. hates the uk but carries a uk passport. very tough but has, of all the possible tattoos, a 'morrissey' one. its all very baffling. he may not be right in his mind.

o ffs, every pint you chug in the scottish pub, the quids goes directly into the Queens pockebook. Have you no shame?

Mr. Irish Blood Irish Heart,

My Nan told me it's often a person's mouth that breaks his nose. In America where I now live, I see people behaving in cars in ways they'd never dare to behave in public or in private. The internet works much the same...it gives people balls they wouldn't normally have, whether they're talking about Morrissey or another poster. You sound like Cheryl Tiegs berating Ashley Graham. Lay off a bit. You're sounding like Donald Trump.

So which is it? Do I sound like Cheryl tiegs or Donald chump? Make you're mind up now

Hand in glove you talk out of your behind, America your belly's too big, you fat pig you fat pig

Wow.

I hope someone FROM Ireland kicks the shit out of you and hands you your ass. Because only then will you realize that it's not about where you're from. It's about who you are. And you're horrible.

Why did you post this erroneous crap here? I'm not the anonymous person taking punches at you and KS, if that's what you think.

I posted it because earlier in the thread people were discussing James Dean and his sexuality, and Marlon Brando was mentioned. This was in the news today so I posted it.

I didn't realize anyone was taking punches at me. I don't remember if I have an opinion of you but my post has nothing to do with you.

I posted it because earlier in the thread people were discussing James Dean and his sexuality, and Marlon Brando was mentioned. This was in the news today so I posted it.

I didn't realize anyone was taking punches at me. I don't remember if I have an opinion of you but my post has nothing to do with you.

Sorry. That's the trouble with anonymous posting. I read post #447, and being a well known Dean fan here, thought you might have felt like I was attacking you and KS. It just seemed out of place, I guess. I hadn't read those Dean/Brando comments.

oh really ? 'no words' ?

Dear mous IP hash: b75215ef51

Here is a another reply from you. It is post #289 in this same thread :

' I knew you two, catatonic bum and rifle, will have a lot to say to each other. I think the reasoning why you two have no kids is that you have no men in your life. Repugnant bitches. Your egos are the size of a planet. ' - mous IP hash: b75215ef51

So before you go criticizing my posts take a look at your own dirty work and you'll find that you are just as much a contributor to this 'hateful online creche', you hater.

kS my :cool:

Before you go completely nuts, take your goji berries, spirulina juice and try pose #1087 - downward bitch. Always a good day when I feel like I ruffled your feathers. Namaste

. hateful online creche....life is a pigsty... no words...

actually... if 'ruffling my feathers' (which you didn't) is the only pleasure you get by being hateful then I'm glad I can help,since It proves you find no happiness or contentment in your family life. No real true joy has it brought to you huh?,surprised?
disappointed ? Oh well.

Ok master, I will take your words to my heart....not.
How's your family life? Still single? Hm. I wonder why.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom