TTY: Morrissey Mayor of London?

Morrissey: Mayor of London? - true-to-you.net
4 March 2016

Morrissey has been invited to become the London Mayoral candidate for the Animal Welfare Party in the upcoming 2016 election. Morrissey would require 330 signatures of support in order to enter the race, and is considering the contest very seriously.

Morrissey has commented:

"Animal welfare groups cannot persist simply in order to continue to persist. There must be a governmental voice against the hellish and archaic social injustice allotted to animals in the United Kingdom simply because those animals do not speak English, otherwise millions of very caring citizens are greatly concerned about issues that no one is able to do anything about. What animal protectionists need to say is very well worth saying and well worth hearing. But we cannot just sit around waiting for establishment enlightenment. The sanctimonious disaster of animal agriculture cannot be allowed to go on forever, because its widespread impact is hellish. Animals in dairy farms and abattoirs are very eager not to die, yet their bodies are torn apart whilst still alive as they are strapped beneath a blade. No outcome can justify this, and we cannot be happy with a society that allows it to happen, because such a society without compassion goes nowhere. The abattoir is the modern continuation of the Nazi concentration camp, and if you are a part of the milk-drinking population, then you condone systems of torture. There is no such thing as humane slaughter, and if you believe that there is, then why not experience it for yourself? If animal serial killer Jamie Oliver feels so passionate about including 'kid meat' (young goat) into the human diet, would he consider putting forth one of his own kids (children) for general consumption? If not, why not? What makes such people have absolutely no forgiveness towards animals? What hate drives them? The meat industry, after all, shows no compassion towards the planet, towards climate change, towards animals, towards human health. It is diabolically contrived and is the world's number one problem. It is also the number one issue stifled from any political debate, which, if anything, highlights its importance. The slaughterhouse effectively means that none of us are safe. Just investigate the appalling effects of meat production on our climate, environment, fields, forests, lakes, streams, seas, air and space. Your eyes will pop. No bigger global disaster could possibly be devised. Social justice for animals is not much to demand, because we are only asking humans to think rationally and with heart, even if being unable to hunt foxes and shoot birds would leave the Saxe-Coburg-Gotha family with nothing else to do."

facebook_1456714780448.jpg

Above photograph source unknown. Printed here with respect and thanks.

Media:

Last edited by a moderator:
Love the 'hateful online creche' remark. Morrissey should write a tune with that title. There are many serious Morrissey fans here, but the site is inundated with many hateful trolls, like Benny the British Butcher and some other weirdos who seem to get a kick out of wasting their precious hours spewing negative garbage on the internet. Typically Morrissey to take offence to these trolls, though. Wonder if Morrissey secretly reads this forum, I wouldn't rule it out.

The problem with that reasoning is that the "hateful trolls" have the better arguments. In fact, they are the only ones who have any insight to offer whereas all that the mozbots can come up with is that Morrissey is great and wonderful and AMAZING and that Hitler was amazing. If these are the only people still on your side, that's like having the old drunk from the bus stop and the village idiot as your only friends.

Where are you from? I don't care to discuss this topic, but I'd like you log in to know at least your nickname. I suppose you are not from Argentina.

lol of course you dont care to discuss this topic.

Morrissey has made several dubious comments over the years but this thread just confirms that, 'hateful online creche' wasn't one of them.

mabye, but you have to admit the phrase 'hateful online creche' is mega gay.

Sorry if I misunderstood your previous post, the last one is much more clear, at least for me. Of course you shouldn't admit any kind of superiority from anyone. If that superiority exists, you will gladly admit it, eventually. Why should you give up before trying? :)

I bookmarked this video some time ago, maybe it will help by clearing the doubts expressed on your last paragraph:

What a beautiful way to start a day. Thanks for the post. BUT those are his words from 30 years ago, a lot of things changed. That was young, hopeful Morrissey.

Last edited by a moderator:
Morrissey has made several dubious comments over the years but this thread just confirms that, 'hateful online creche' wasn't one of them.

This place is like the devil's lair, even Morrissey would start posting hateful comments about Morrissey.

gayboys okay. i always say gayboy, about the cute little gayboys i know. man, are they cute.

but yeah, ed sheeran shouldnt be talking shit. ed sheeran needs to learn his place.

Rifke, you have been solowtized :( when you stormed on solo you were sophisticated and well groomed, now you are using terms like gayboy and swear words, what gives?

Maybe that punch gave you brain damage, it would explain a lot

There he is. My little Scottish troll. Once again adding absolutely nothing to the discussion. You must be excited with St. Patrick's Day approaching. You will be able to celebrate with so many others pretending to be Irish. Make sure to drink a green beer whilst singing When Irish Eye's are Smiling". You will blend in quite well plastic.

There he is. My little Scottish troll. Once again adding absolutely nothing to the discussion. You must be excited with St. Patrick's Day approaching. You will be able to celebrate with so many others pretending to be Irish. Make sure to drink a green beer whilst singing When Irish Eye's are Smiling". You will blend in quite well plastic.

Sad to here the news today that the prison officer died today after those brave bombers blew his car up earlier this month.
No words !

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Yeh I'm looking forward to St Patrick's day, celebrating irish culture and heritage with like-minded people, sorry I forgot, you're American, you don't have any culture or heritage, we don't drink green beer though, we leave that to you stupid yanks

Yeh I'm looking forward to St Patrick's day, celebrating irish culture and heritage with like-minded people, sorry I forgot, you're American, you don't have any culture or heritage, we don't drink green beer though, we leave that to you stupid yanks

Your statement is an oxymoron. That's all America is - a mixed bag of culture and heritage, whatever difference it makes. :rolleyes:

Your statement is an oxymoron. That's all America is - a mixed bag of culture and heritage, whatever difference it makes. :rolleyes:

And IBIH is a hypermoron. He loves to bad mouth America forgetting all the while that when the Irish, German, Polish, Italian, etc. peoples needed to escape their countries in the early 20th century they decided to come to America to build better lives for themselves. We are a mixed bag of culture and heritage AND the better for it.

And IBIH is a hypermoron. He loves to bad mouth America forgetting all the while that when the Irish, German, Polish, Italian, etc. peoples needed to escape their countries in the early 20th century they decided to come to America to build better lives for themselves. We are a mixed bag of culture and heritage AND the better for it.

Indeed. Well said. :)

In honor of your BIG day:

Fake Plastic Irishman

by Solohead

Our fake, plastic Irishman
he lives like a broken man
A cracked polystyrenepsued

And it wears us out, it wears us out
it wears us out, it wears us

He pretends to be the real thing
he acts like he's the real thing
You have trouble dealing
even with all your squealing
You should just turn and run

and you'll never be wanted
all the time...
all the time...

cool. once you invade england you can then invade america......in a video game while tipping pints in the scottish pub. LOL
we are so scared we may buy a kitten to protect us.

Rifke, you have been solowtized :( when you stormed on solo you were sophisticated and well groomed, now you are using terms like gayboy and swear words, what gives?

i guess i got pulled in. i was not able to be like the lotus that grew forth from the mud unsullied. i am ashamed. :(

and now the result is that i think this board has ruined morrissey for me. the whole thing with people thinking im dreaming of a chance with him, ugh. i've never been so insulted. so derogatory.

i've always sworn though. i was swearing like a sailor when i was 7. :p

yes she used to be such a nice neo nazi.

In honor of your BIG day:

Fake Plastic Irishman

by Solohead

he lives like a broken man
A cracked polystyrenepsued

He pretends to be the real thing
he acts like he's the real thing
You have trouble dealing
even with all your squealing
You should just turn and run

all the time...
all the time...
that little ditty is just like you, it repeats itself constantly, now put down the Cheetos and go get some exercise fat boy

What's the difference between yoghurt and America? If you leave yoghurt alone for 300 years it develops a culture

I'm sorry. I don't judge people based on where they are from like you do. I do judge character, however, and you're clearly a xenophobic asshole

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom