TTY: Morrissey Mayor of London?

Morrissey: Mayor of London? - true-to-you.net
4 March 2016

Morrissey has been invited to become the London Mayoral candidate for the Animal Welfare Party in the upcoming 2016 election. Morrissey would require 330 signatures of support in order to enter the race, and is considering the contest very seriously.

Morrissey has commented:

"Animal welfare groups cannot persist simply in order to continue to persist. There must be a governmental voice against the hellish and archaic social injustice allotted to animals in the United Kingdom simply because those animals do not speak English, otherwise millions of very caring citizens are greatly concerned about issues that no one is able to do anything about. What animal protectionists need to say is very well worth saying and well worth hearing. But we cannot just sit around waiting for establishment enlightenment. The sanctimonious disaster of animal agriculture cannot be allowed to go on forever, because its widespread impact is hellish. Animals in dairy farms and abattoirs are very eager not to die, yet their bodies are torn apart whilst still alive as they are strapped beneath a blade. No outcome can justify this, and we cannot be happy with a society that allows it to happen, because such a society without compassion goes nowhere. The abattoir is the modern continuation of the Nazi concentration camp, and if you are a part of the milk-drinking population, then you condone systems of torture. There is no such thing as humane slaughter, and if you believe that there is, then why not experience it for yourself? If animal serial killer Jamie Oliver feels so passionate about including 'kid meat' (young goat) into the human diet, would he consider putting forth one of his own kids (children) for general consumption? If not, why not? What makes such people have absolutely no forgiveness towards animals? What hate drives them? The meat industry, after all, shows no compassion towards the planet, towards climate change, towards animals, towards human health. It is diabolically contrived and is the world's number one problem. It is also the number one issue stifled from any political debate, which, if anything, highlights its importance. The slaughterhouse effectively means that none of us are safe. Just investigate the appalling effects of meat production on our climate, environment, fields, forests, lakes, streams, seas, air and space. Your eyes will pop. No bigger global disaster could possibly be devised. Social justice for animals is not much to demand, because we are only asking humans to think rationally and with heart, even if being unable to hunt foxes and shoot birds would leave the Saxe-Coburg-Gotha family with nothing else to do."

facebook_1456714780448.jpg

Above photograph source unknown. Printed here with respect and thanks.

Media:

Last edited by a moderator:
Your ignorance is worst than your prejudice. I don't support that party, but you know nothing about it. Keep watching CNN...

Peron was very sympathetic towards the nazis, you cant be that oblivious not to know that. One of the reasons the Isrealis had to secretly kidnap Eichmann was because......... well, you know why dont you? LOL Argentina was shock full of Nazis. The Kirchners were Peronists.

So, are you saying that you have a chance? Yeah, like 1:500000000000000000000000000000.
lol, no. im saying i dont want a chance. it'd be no honour to me. more like he should be honoured that i speak so glowingly of him. when i win that nobel prize he can say rifke stern (penname) used to slum around my forum and hold audience with morons just to talk about me, and i hope it warms his heart on many a cold manchester night. hmph

How about gayboy? But Morrissey said it so of course it's not possible that it's offensive. If Ed Sheeran or whoever Morrissey hates this week said it you would be organizing a boycott.
gayboys okay. i always say gayboy, about the cute little gayboys i know. man, are they cute.

but yeah, ed sheeran shouldnt be talking shit. ed sheeran needs to learn his place.

gayboys okay. i always say gayboy, about the cute little gayboys i know. man, are they cute.

but yeah, ed sheeran shouldnt be talking shit. ed sheeran needs to learn his place.

What Ed Sheeran needs is a proper haircut.

Peron was very sympathetic towards the nazis, you cant be that oblivious not to know that. One of the reasons the Isrealis had to secretly kidnap Eichmann was because......... well, you know why dont you? LOL Argentina was shock full of Nazis. The Kirchners were Peronists.

Where are you from? I don't care to discuss this topic, but I'd like you log in to know at least your nickname. I suppose you are not from Argentina.

Whatever, my little scatological Homosap. But I thought you were going to leave me alone?...

post #360

'I have a proposition for you. Why don't you (...and your multitude of personae) leave me alone, FOREVER, & I will have no problem whatsoever leaving you alone, FOREVER.' - Anonymous IP hash: c34d63f5a8

so, please do.

Done. I already said farewell to your equally hideous twin sister Calamine Lotion a few hours ago. It would take days saying goodbye to all of your fake identities, including that rat at the crap (you are 100% gay, so you have NO business calling me scatological) blue rose blog, FTM, you write as an homage to yourself, you loon. And all the threats and denigrating comments on twitter as RetroClicksVint. You are an EVIL and SICK person, Morrissey. Stay the HELL out of my life. You have been warned.

statements like this make me hate famous people. not because i want to get close to them, because mostly i couldnt care less. i'd like to be surrounded, ideally, by smart, artistic people, and of course when you're not, it's hope-giving to be able to look out into the firmament and see that if they're not in your immediate vicinity they at least exist somewhere (but this doesnt mean that they are all famous, or that all famous people are worthwhile people). thus my interest in some famous people. i do not however think that famous is a very worthy distinction, or that theres some fundamental difference between famous people and me, or that that difference is a foundation for them to build their egos upon. my admiration for a person is not a platform for them to distinguish themselves as being in any way above me, and id sorely like to meet the person who thinks that.

I'm kind of lost in translation... First of all, famous people are people. You should care as much as you should care about any other human being: a lot. Of course you have zero chances. If Morrissey were totally unknown, maybe you would have zero chances, too. I'm not talking about sexual orientation issues, which are essentially relative, as we all know. That chance is an almost nonexistent mathematical probability. Anyway, what would you do with that chance? Probably nothing at all. On the other hand, you have the artist and the songs, and that's a certainty, not a chance.

I'm kind of lost in translation... First of all, famous people are people. You should care as much as you should care about any other human being: a lot. Of course you have zero chances. If Morrissey were totally unknown, maybe you would have zero chances, too. I'm not talking about sexual orientation issues, which are essentially relative, as we all know. That chance is an almost nonexistent mathematical probability. Anyway, what would you do with that chance? Probably nothing at all. On the other hand, you have the artist and the songs, and that's a certainty, not a chance.

Oh, I forgot to say "vaya con dios" to you too, f***face. You just love kissing your own ass and having lengthy conversations with it too, doncha, you delusional douchebag aka Morrissey? You are such the fattyfag prankster! RACIST & MISOGYNIST & PSYCHOTIC & FLAMBOYANTLY GAY TROLL.

f*** off with that. Gay men aren't cute little animals in a petting zoo. As a gay man I'd rather be called a f***** than this belittling bullshit.

f*** off with that. Gay men aren't cute little animals in a petting zoo. As a gay man I'd rather be called a f***** than this belittling bullshit.
well there are all different varieties of gay men, they dont all take offense to the same things you do. you're probably the big burly construction worker type. i dont know any of those kinds of gay men.

i dont think im really talking about having a "chance" with anyone, so i dont really know how it got construed that way. i would never demean myself by sitting around dreaming of having a "chance" with some famous person. and as for what i would do with that chance, if you're talking sexual, absolutely nothing, because as i said, im not interested in morrissey in a sexual way. i am quite happy with the contemplation of morrissey, with the idea that someone like him exists out there. i do not however, as some people do, think that there is any difference between him or me just because he is famous. that's complete f***ing bullocks, and THAT'S a delusion, to which people should really wake up. if there's a difference between morrissey and other people the difference is in his intelligence, his sophistication, his talent. since i myself am not lacking in any of those departments i have a hard time admitting of him having any superiority over me. that's all i meant to say. geez.

annnnnd i think also that when you admire someone it's like a beautiful gift for that person, and only someone with a very ugly character would take that admiration and use it as a pedestal upon which to place himself (i personally dont think morrissey would do this). it's like im not resentful of the artist/admirer relationship at all. i do admire morrissey, im very happy to do so, im very happy in my distinct role from him. but i dont want this to be seen as me being in a lower position than him, do you understand what i mean?

Last edited:
Morrissey has made several dubious comments over the years but this thread just confirms that, 'hateful online creche' wasn't one of them.

well there are all different varieties of gay men, they dont all take offense to the same things you do. you're probably the big burly construction worker type. i dont know any of those kinds of gay men.

I'm not any type. That's probably too much for your brain to handle since you only seem capable of categorical thinking.

Love the 'hateful online creche' remark. Morrissey should write a tune with that title. There are many serious Morrissey fans here, but the site is inundated with many hateful trolls, like Benny the British Butcher and some other weirdos who seem to get a kick out of wasting their precious hours spewing negative garbage on the internet. Typically Morrissey to take offence to these trolls, though. Wonder if Morrissey secretly reads this forum, I wouldn't rule it out.

eh, who cares? i've got bigger fish to fry, gayboy!

Wow. What an insightful, intelligent comeback.

Seeing your and Ketamine Sun's posts all over this forum is like having diarrhoea squirted into my morning coffee.

Someone get her meds stat! -M

Done. I already said farewell to your equally hideous twin sister Calamine Lotion a few hours ago. It would take days saying goodbye to all of your fake identities, including that rat at the crap (you are 100% gay, so you have NO business calling me scatological) blue rose blog, FTM, you write as an homage to yourself, you loon. And all the threats and denigrating comments on twitter as RetroClicksVint. You are an EVIL and SICK person, Morrissey. Stay the HELL out of my life. You have been warned.

Wow. What an insightful, intelligent comeback.

Seeing your and Ketamine Sun's posts all over this forum is like having diarrhoea squirted into my morning coffee.
yes, it was lame, im sorry. i was feeling a bit uninspired, i will try to do better--just for you!

really though, i dont think the gay people i know take offense with my attitude towards them. i mean, i think i can gauge well enough who you can talk to like that and who you cant, and i certainly dont take that attitude with everyone who happens to be gay. just the cute kittenish ones who enjoy being cute and kittenish.

i dont think im really talking about having a "chance" with anyone, so i dont really know how it got construed that way. i would never demean myself by sitting around dreaming of having a "chance" with some famous person. and as for what i would do with that chance, if you're talking sexual, absolutely nothing, because as i said, im not interested in morrissey in a sexual way. i am quite happy with the contemplation of morrissey, with the idea that someone like him exists out there. i do not however, as some people do, think that there is any difference between him or me just because he is famous. that's complete f***ing bullocks, and THAT'S a delusion, to which people should really wake up. if there's a difference between morrissey and other people the difference is in his intelligence, his sophistication, his talent. since i myself am not lacking in any of those departments i have a hard time admitting of him having any superiority over me. that's all i meant to say. geez.

annnnnd i think also that when you admire someone it's like a beautiful gift for that person, and only someone with a very ugly character would take that admiration and use it as a pedestal upon which to place himself (i personally dont think morrissey would do this).

Sorry if I misunderstood your previous post, the last one is much more clear, at least for me. Of course you shouldn't admit any kind of superiority from anyone. If that superiority exists, you will gladly admit it, eventually. Why should you give up before trying? :)

I bookmarked this video some time ago, maybe it will help by clearing the doubts expressed on your last paragraph:

Last edited by a moderator:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom