TTY: Morrissey in Manchester: ticket update

I wonder why they bothered saying that 11 thousand tickets have been sold. they should just have said 11 million have been sold. if you are going to lie , lie big.

NEWSFLASH !

Gimmick statement announced. 11,000 tickets shifted in two hours :laughing:
More statements to follow kids when more tickets to the sold out event of the year are made available :laughing:

The gimmick is now in full CrankFraud mode :tiphat:
Watch and learn.

There's going to be loads of tickets hold on to your money buy them cheap on the night or get of hold of the giveaway tix.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

11,000?

So it didn't sell out in two hours?!

£71 for standing + fees

That's a hell of a lot of Grey Goose for him and that Damo fella.

Benny, make sure you drape yourself in a British flag and sit in front.:greatbritain: Toga style if you have the body for it.

Mozzer is still loved by his hometown!:clap::sweet:

And I'm one of them...! £78 well spent!

What's wrong with you 'Anonymous'? Go and get a life...or a girlfriend...or a boyfriend...or whatever floats your boat!

Or are you such a dysfunctional human being that it's simply not possible for you to attract any of the above and instead you have to loiter here, in your long perverted mac, waiting to flash your tiny bits at every possible sad opportunity!

Yawn!

Cutting it all very close with a concert in Istanbul the previous night. This continues to perplex me.

And I'm one of them...! £78 well spent!

What's wrong with you 'Anonymous'? Go and get a life...or a girlfriend...or a boyfriend...or whatever floats your boat!

Or are you such a dysfunctional human being that it's simply not possible for you to attract any of the above and instead you have to loiter here, in your long perverted mac, waiting to flash your tiny bits at every possible sad opportunity!

Yawn!

You should try having fun and joking around a bit instead of being so angry. Isn't life fun that way?

£71 plus fees to stand at a Moz gig is a total pisstake.

Never looks after the hardcore just fleeces em at every opportunity.

what are the odds of Moz actually doing a concert in Istanbul and then flying immediately overnight to the UK in order to play Manchester. One of them is sure to be cancelled, how many tickets have been sold for Istanbul?

what are the odds of Moz actually doing a concert in Istanbul and then flying immediately overnight to the UK in order to play Manchester. One of them is sure to be cancelled, how many tickets have been sold for Istanbul?

....and then to fly back down to that area for concerts in Israel two days later. I predict that Istanbul gets rescheduled for after Israel.

I mean, unless they have a complete duplicate set of gear (all the guitars, drums, lights, boards, speakers, etc.) this is logistically impossible as currently scheduled.

Last year he did gigs on consecutive days in different US states.

Everyone moaning about the ticket price has not mentioned any value associated with Damian Dempsey, which is in my view better than 20 minutes of youtube footage or Kristeen Young.

...DD is playing at a venue in the Albert Hall for £21 a ticket in October.

Everyone moaning about the ticket price has not mentioned any value associated with Damian Dempsey, which is in my view better than 20 minutes of youtube footage or Kristeen Young.

...DD is playing at a venue in the Albert Hall for £21 a ticket in October.

Oh yeah I forgot he was playing as well

I wonder why they bothered saying that 11 thousand tickets have been sold. they should just have said 11 million have been sold. if you are going to lie , lie big.
Yeah and if you're going to troll, troll big. Is that the best you can do?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom