TTY: Morrissey in California (billboard photo, Irvine 2nd show and Tel Aviv sold out)

Morrissey in California - true-to-you.net
12 August 2016

38948_ca_billboard.jpg

Both Morrissey shows at Bren Events Center in Irvine have sold out.

Morrissey in Tel-Aviv - true-to-you.net
12 August 2016

Morrissey's show at the Charles Bronfman Auditorium in Tel-Aviv on 23 August is sold out.

Seems like a bit of a waste of money getting a billboard advertising the show when the tickets have sold out anyway? :confused:

Still waiting for the Mancfester updates that haven't followed up as yet !
The BIG homecoming performance :guitar::rofl::laughing:
( ssshhhhhh !! Don't tell Steven, the council are gonna give him a key in a box this time round )

BtBB :greatbritain::knife:

The fraud is obsessed with ticket sales. It's only about money these days.

Bots like marred will bury their heads in the sand and blindly defend their cult fraud leader. One day they'll grow a pair and realise how much of an utter shit their idol is.

Devious

Unreliable

Truculent

Never truer words spoken.

Just out of interest marred and other bots, what do you think of the following:

Your hero eating cheese for 30 years while lecturing anyone who'd care to listen on animal cruelty?

Your hero shaming and degrading the innocent children slaughtered in Norway?

Your hero demanding that ITMAAP be rereleased in the aftermath of the terror attacks? (This is the point at which he was really exposed as a horrid c***, Boorer's letter is extremely revealing).

These are just 3 of the many things that have caused one-time fans to turn and realise that Morrissey is a nasty nasty piece of work.

I'm very interested to know what your passive aggressive bot response will be to the 3 instances summarised above.

Something tells me, in typical bot fashion, you'll avoid answering them and sidestep your way out of it.

Grow some balls and admit to yourself that the man is a laughing stock. Don't worry, he won't find out. Despite what you think, he won't remember you from one dreary book signing.

Bots like marred will bury their heads in the sand and blindly defend their cult fraud leader. One day they'll grow a pair and realise how much of an utter shit their idol is.

Devious

Unreliable

Truculent

Your hero eating cheese for 30 years while lecturing anyone who'd care to listen on animal cruelty?

Your hero demanding that ITMAAP be rereleased in the aftermath of the terror attacks? (This is the point at which he was really exposed as a horrid c***, Boorer's letter is extremely revealing).

These are just 3 of the many things that have caused one-time fans to turn and realise that Morrissey is a nasty nasty piece of work.

I'm very interested to know what your passive aggressive bot response will be to the 3 instances summarised above.

Something tells me, in typical bot fashion, you'll avoid answering them and sidestep your way out of it.

Grow some balls and admit to yourself that the man is a laughing stock. Don't worry, he won't find out. Despite what you think, he won't remember you from one dreary book signing.
Get another hobby.

Still waiting for the Mancfester updates that haven't followed up as yet !
The BIG homecoming performance :guitar::rofl::laughing:
( ssshhhhhh !! Don't tell Steven, the council are gonna give him a key in a box this time round )

Benny, you are going, right? Front row and center as always?

Get another hobby.

Laugh out loud :laughing: a typical three worded mozbot response to a very informative post.

Show some respect marred and address the issues raised. Now face the music this post is to important to be brushed aside.

Devious

Unreliable

Truculent

Well, I'm not sure I would call myself a 'bot' and Morrissey is certainly not my 'hero', but I have listened to The Smiths and Morrissey most days for the past thirty years and, as my little one is watching BabyTV, I thought I'd offer my twopenneth worth...

1) The 'Devious, Unreliable...' statement is old hat now (it was first said nearly 20 years ago) and pretty meaningless. It's a bit like trotting out 'Reissue, Repackage...' every time there is a re-release.
2) I seriously could not give a monkeys what Morrissey eats. Apart from one or two obsessives on here, does anyone actually care? He has used his platform to ask people to be kind to animals. I've no problem with that as it seems like a worthwhile way forward. Whether or not he eats cheese is irrelevant to most people.
3) Did he actually degrade the 'innocent slaughtered children'? That is a lot of emotive language (do you write for the Daily Mail?) and a very hyperbolic interpretation of something Morrissey didn't actually say.
4) I agree that the letter from Boz requesting the re-release of '...Paris' is very difficult to explain without thinking the worst. If the intention was to give the proceeds to an appropriate charity, then fair enough, but as this was never made clear, then yes, it makes Morrissey appear both opportunistic and mindless.
5) You think that Morrissey is both a 'c***' and 'a laughing stock'. Fair enough. You are totally entitled to your opinion. I've never met Morrissey and would never want to. I've been to see him perform many times and, with one or two exceptions (Nottingham last year was a low point), had a grand old time. I enjoy his music. I like the atmosphere in the crowd. I think that 'Come back to Camden' and 'The never-played symphonies' are works of near-genius. That's it. Like the vast majority of people who visit this site, I've no investment in the man himself. He makes some exceptional, enduring music that I like listening to. That is as far as my interest goes. Isn't that the case for 99.9% of 'fans'?

I'm sorry that Morrissey has made you so angry. I think it might help if you stop taking him so seriously. My grandad always used to tell me how much he liked football, but didn't like footballers. His dislike didn't stop him attending matches for 40 years.

Right, Charlie and the Numbers has finished, so reality calls.

Have fun in Manchester y'all, I'm genuinely sorry that I cannot be there.

marred,do what I do,look at the person posting and if its Benjamin just scroll on by.

Devious

Unreliable

Truculent

Like :thumbsup: very informative/very refreshing :handfist: in fact a very honest post:hand::handok::handfist::thumbsup::clapping:

marred,do what I do,look at the person posting and if its Benjamin just scroll on by.

Rest assured it's not me so no need to ignore at all and certainly no need to bot respond just be honest and address the issues raised in the very informative post. It won't kill you will it !

BtBB:greatbritain::knife:

Well, I'm not sure I would call myself a 'bot' and Morrissey is certainly not my 'hero', but I have listened to The Smiths and Morrissey most days for the past thirty years and, as my little one is watching BabyTV, I thought I'd offer my twopenneth worth...

1) The 'Devious, Unreliable...' statement is old hat now (it was first said nearly 20 years ago) and pretty meaningless. It's a bit like trotting out 'Reissue, Repackage...' every time there is a re-release.
2) I seriously could not give a monkeys what Morrissey eats. Apart from one or two obsessives on here, does anyone actually care? He has used his platform to ask people to be kind to animals. I've no problem with that as it seems like a worthwhile way forward. Whether or not he eats cheese is irrelevant to most people.
3) Did he actually degrade the 'innocent slaughtered children'? That is a lot of emotive language (do you write for the Daily Mail?) and a very hyperbolic interpretation of something Morrissey didn't actually say.
4) I agree that the letter from Boz requesting the re-release of '...Paris' is very difficult to explain without thinking the worst. If the intention was to give the proceeds to an appropriate charity, then fair enough, but as this was never made clear, then yes, it makes Morrissey appear both opportunistic and mindless.
5) You think that Morrissey is both a 'c***' and 'a laughing stock'. Fair enough. You are totally entitled to your opinion. I've never met Morrissey and would never want to. I've been to see him perform many times and, with one or two exceptions (Nottingham last year was a low point), had a grand old time. I enjoy his music. I like the atmosphere in the crowd. I think that 'Come back to Camden' and 'The never-played symphonies' are works of near-genius. That's it. Like the vast majority of people who visit this site, I've no investment in the man himself. He makes some exceptional, enduring music that I like listening to. That is as far as my interest goes. Isn't that the case for 99.9% of 'fans'?

I'm sorry that Morrissey has made you so angry. I think it might help if you stop taking him so seriously. My grandad always used to tell me how much he liked football, but didn't like footballers. His dislike didn't stop him attending matches for 40 years.

So basically munchkins ! Stay on the yellow brick road and follow the wizard of moz!
The wizard does exist and let nobody try to tell you otherwise, there are dark forces before you on the path to meet the wizard but just ignore them and don't listen to what they say and you're wishes shall be granted to you upon meeting the wizard. At nightfall always keep the Kerrygold cheese moon in your left.
After three now munchkins ' we're off to see the wizard ! The wonderful wizard of moz ! Because because because because ! Because of the wonderful things he does '

That's right little munchkin let's all dance shall we ?

" we've got our fingers in our ears so we can't hear you lal lal lal lal ! :guitar: "

So basically munchkins ! Stay on the yellow brick road and follow the wizard of moz!
The wizard does exist and let nobody try to tell you otherwise, there are dark forces before you on the path to meet the wizard but just ignore them and don't listen to what they say and you're wishes shall be granted to you upon meeting the wizard. At nightfall always keep the Kerrygold cheese moon in your left.
After three now munchkins ' we're off to see the wizard ! The wonderful wizard of moz ! Because because because because ! Because of the wonderful things he does '

Oh I forget something munchkins ! Sssshhhhhhh ! Promise to never ever look behind the " black curtains ".

1] It may be vintage but it's still apposite.

2] I agree: Almost nobody among Morrissey's dwindling fan-base gives a f*** about what he eats or that he asks them to be 'kind to animals' by denouncing them as guilty of 'murder' for eating Meat even though he's spent the last 3 decades eating Cheese and drinking cow's Milk, both of which are morally indistinguishable from Meat in terms of animal suffering. In fact, they're worse. Much worse. So he's not only singing to 'fans' who mock, jeer or go for a beer when he sings 'Meat Is Murder' but he's also a singing hypocrite for berating them whilst he's digesting his back-stage Cheese which, until I exposed him as a lying c*** after his 2014 Zagreb gig, had been on every single back-stage rider since the first gig by The Smiths. He is a fool, a loser, a whiner and a hypocrite.

3] & 4] You might resolve your cognitive dissonance if you linked these topics.

People murdered by a terrorist in Oslo: their fate no worse than what happens in fast-food restaurants every day

People murdered by terrorists in Paris: only Morrissey can accurately convey the world's shock, horror, anger and outrage....by singing 'I'm Throwing My Arse Around Paris'. In fact, he was shamelessly and opportunistically trying to kick-start his dying career by piggy-backing on the tragedy in Paris whilst holding fast to his absurd statement about the tragedy in Oslo. This man is nothing more than an idiotic opportunistic troll.

5] Morrissey is indeed a c*** and a laughing stock. And I agree that 99.9% of his 'fans' regard him as just another weirdo on stage to entertain them alongside the footie and reality shows on telly, a loud noise with flashing lights for an hour, sound and fury signifying nothing, then off to the pub/club again. In other words, his entire pretense to be taken seriously as an Artist is delusional. It most certainly is! He is a karaoke singer who is his own tribute act, having spent the last 3 decades singing various re-hashes of the songs he collaborated on when he was 1/4 of The Smiths. If you read my comments you'd realise Morrissey doesn't make me angry, he makes me Laugh Out Loud as he is such a clown. He is endlessly entertaining, easily the biggest eejit in contemporary music, that's why I study him with alacrity. I also despise Corporate Footballers but that doesn't stop me from enjoying my Arsenal season ticket. And don't imagine that everyone who attends Morrissey's circus-shows does so because they respect and admire him. Some go because they like to see the clown make a total fool of himself. Yet again. He is truly the comedy gift that keeps on giving. What's not to like? Angry? I get angry about important injustices in this world, not about arsehole singers who are full of shit. Singers like Steven Pratrick Morrissey. Long may he limp-wrist across the stage pretending he *might* be a f***** if that's still an edgy thing to suggest, otherwise pretending to be a closet pugilist. Total f***wit he is, but hugely amusing. Name another singer who makes such an arse of themselves? Madonna, but she's inconsistent and sometimes, like when busking in Paris, actually does something 4Real. Morrissey is never 4Real. I still miss Richey. I'm sad for you that you can't make it to Manchester as I think it may be a real hissy fit hoot if they can't fill the empty seats. I will be in Manchester on business next Friday so might stay over if I get a free ticket but the notion of paying £1 a minute to listen to that twerp is beyond preposterous.

2] I agree: Almost nobody among Morrissey's dwindling fan-base gives a f*** about what he eats or that he asks them to be 'kind to animals' by denouncing them as guilty of 'murder' for eating Meat even though he's spent the last 3 decades eating Cheese and drinking cow's Milk, both of which are morally indistinguishable from Meat in terms of animal suffering. In fact, they're worse. Much worse. So he's not only singing to 'fans' who mock, jeer or go for a beer when he sings 'Meat Is Murder' but he's also a singing hypocrite for berating them whilst he's digesting his back-stage Cheese which, until I exposed him as a lying c*** after his 2014 Zagreb gig, had been on every single back-stage rider since the first gig by The Smiths. He is a fool, a loser, a whiner and a hypocrite.

People murdered by a terrorist in Oslo: their fate no worse than what happens in fast-food restaurants every day

People murdered by terrorists in Paris: only Morrissey can accurately convey the world's shock, horror, anger and outrage....by singing 'I'm Throwing My Arse Around Paris'. In fact, he was shamelessly and opportunistically trying to kick-start his dying career by piggy-backing on the tragedy in Paris whilst holding fast to his absurd statement about the tragedy in Oslo. This man is nothing more than an idiotic opportunistic troll.

5] Morrissey is indeed a c*** and a laughing stock. And I agree that 99.9% of his 'fans' regard him as just another weirdo on stage to entertain them alongside the footie and reality shows on telly, a loud noise with flashing lights for an hour, sound and fury signifying nothing, then off to the pub/club again. In other words, his entire pretense to be taken seriously as an Artist is delusional. It most certainly is! He is a karaoke singer who is his own tribute act, having spent the last 3 decades singing various re-hashes of the songs he collaborated on when he was 1/4 of The Smiths. If you read my comments you'd realise Morrissey doesn't make me angry, he makes me Laugh Out Loud as he is such a clown. He is endlessly entertaining, easily the biggest eejit in contemporary music, that's why I study him with alacrity. I also despise Corporate Footballers but that doesn't stop me from enjoying my Arsenal season ticket. And don't imagine that everyone who attends Morrissey's circus-shows does so because they respect and admire him. Some go because they like to see the clown make a total fool of himself. Yet again. He is truly the comedy gift that keeps on giving. What's not to like? Angry? I get angry about important injustices in this world, not about arsehole singers who are full of shit. Singers like Steven Pratrick Morrissey. Long may he limp-wrist across the stage pretending he *might* be a f***** if that's still an edgy thing to suggest, otherwise pretending to be a closet pugilist. Total f***wit he is, but hugely amusing. Name another singer who makes such an arse of themselves? Madonna, but she's inconsistent and sometimes, like when busking in Paris, actually does something 4Real. Morrissey is never 4Real. I still miss Richey. I'm sad for you that you can't make it to Manchester as I think it may be a real hissy fit hoot if they can't fill the empty seats. I will be in Manchester on business next Friday so might stay over if I get a free ticket but the notion of paying £1 a minute to listen to that twerp is beyond preposterous.

So you are here to demonstrate that you enjoy laughing at someone who you think is 'c***', 'weirdo', 'f***wit', 'arsehole', 'deluded' and a 'f*****'? (but who you are happy to go and see in Manchester).

Insightful x 1 informative x 1 interesting x 1 positive x 1 encouraging x 1 :greatbritain::knife:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom