TTY: Morrissey - Four International awards, and statement

Nice statement, though I'd take issue with "I do not make music with the hope that I might be patted on the back with a meaningless Grammy bought for me by a major label" - that's simply not the case - throughout his career he has craved recognition and success - it's so manifest.

P.

Last edited:
The goats milk produced from a tiny farm local to me. I can afford it once a month or so. Nothing to do with mass production, such as the Hare Krishna rubbish you mentioned. I guess the point being anything mass produced is indeed factory farming.

Have you discussed this with The Goats? How do they feel being enslaved so you can drink the milk they produce for their babies? What happens to male baby goats? They become Goat Curry at #Diversity eateries in London.

best
GoBB

"We are forced-fed the disproportionate warning that ISIS constitutes the biggest threat to our societies, yet ISIS has not enacted one atom of destruction equal to the dangers facing all of us by the meat industry."

The absurdity escalates to 11 on the Spinal Tap WTF? app. This man cannot think his way out of a paper bag. He clearly sees the word in terms of patriarchal hierarchy. There is a conspiracy to keep Ed Sheeran on top of the music business pyramid and a conspiracy to prevent 'animal cruelty' rising above ISIS in the pyramid of Sentient Suffering. He proposes a particularly lulzy version of The Oppression Olympics, positing non-human animal suffering as above/more important than human suffering, not realising that both are Intersectionally linked and that the ONLY way to end non-human animal suffering is Human Liberation from Oppression Olympics 'Otherism'. In The Guardian various crank-frauds compete to claim that Feminists have it worse than Gays but Morrissey and Yourofsky stamp their feet and say "f*** you, waddaboutder animals?" If it was a 6th Form Introduction To Debating Skills you'd just gas the lot of them.

When ISIS induct 10 year old children into beheading....when they enslave girls into concubinage....when their #BlackAfricanArabic wannabe murder bredren Boko Haram kidnapp and enslave girls and enforce FGM....to read this vomit posing as rhetoric is just too much. I Will See You In Far Off Places...if you're a handsome Arabic man blown apart by American bombs, but if you're a young girl raped by ISIS..."whaddaboutda Animals?"

#f***Morrissey

#MorrisseyIsFullOfShit

best
GoBB

"We are forced-fed the disproportionate warning that ISIS constitutes the biggest threat to our societies, yet ISIS has not enacted one atom of destruction equal to the dangers facing all of us by the meat industry."

The absurdity escalates to 11 on the Spinal Tap WTF? app. This man cannot think his way out of a paper bag. He clearly sees the word in terms of patriarchal hierarchy. There is a conspiracy to keep Ed Sheeran on top of the music business pyramid and a conspiracy to prevent 'animal cruelty' rising above ISIS in the pyramid of Sentient Suffering. He proposes a particularly lulzy version of The Oppression Olympics, positing non-human animal suffering as above/more important than human suffering, not realising that both are Intersectionally linked and that the ONLY way to end non-human animal suffering is Human Liberation from Oppression Olympics 'Otherism'. In The Guardian various crank-frauds compete to claim that Feminists have it worse than Gays but Morrissey and Yourofsky stamp their feet and say "f*** you, waddaboutder animals?" If it was a 6th Form Introduction To Debating Skills you'd just gas the lot of them.

When ISIS induct 10 year old children into beheading....when they enslave girls into concubinage....when their #BlackAfricanArabic wannabe murder bredren Boko Haram kidnapp and enslave girls and enforce FGM....to read this vomit posing as rhetoric is just too much. I Will See You In Far Off Places...if you're a handsome Arabic man blown apart by American bombs, but if you're a young girl raped by ISIS..."whaddaboutda Animals?"

#f***Morrissey

#MorrisseyIsFullOfShit

best
GoBB

Stop with the f***ing hashtags.

Actually, just stop.

"I do not make music with the hope that I might be patted on the back with a meaningless Grammy bought for me by a major label. Almost everything I do and say goes against the sympathies of the music industry."

Given the plaintive wailings about Grammys, BRITs and the abusive insults directed towards popular figures such as Ed Sheeran, this comment rings as hollow and insincere. Quite clearly Morrissey is obsessed with gaining a major label contract with the marketing machine to push him into the mainstream marketplace. It's not that he disagrees with the music industry but that he feels there is some injustice that others are given the industry muscle that he craves so that they reach the 'clueless consumers' who, by rights, should be focussed upon Morrissey's supposedly superior products. If he really doesn't care, there's nothing to stop him releasing his music outside of that construct and allowing Word Of Mouth to build a genuine Audience purely on the basis of the quality of the music and words. It might be a useful Thought Experiment for Morrissey to consider imposing a vow of silence on himself with regards to other artists and his bitchy rants against their success. He is an entirely conventional figure in the music industry, foisting pseudo rebellion via inconsequential Vegetarianism and cherry-picking genuinely Radical Art to appear as Outsider when all he craves is to be lauded and applauded by the Corporate Structures of marketing and payola critics that he now claims are anathema. It's absolutely impossible to imagine many of the genuinely subversive Artists who Morrissey cherry-picks in his magpie raids on Radical Chic ever giving a toss about The Public or any response from them. Morrissey mourns the collapse of a hierarchical music industry which his youthful wit and fake Rebel Yell briefly allowed him to control through the Gatekeepers of the time such as the NME. His rants about X-Factor culture in delusional songs such as 'Kid's A Looker' are a symptom of this profound anger at his career derailment. He assumed the Universe was Just and that he would reap the rewards of 'global, religious Fame' which he has dedicated his 33 year Civil Service workaholic career to. He claims to have no life outside of music, this is no different than the average psychopath who gets to run a large business Corporation. Many of the most profoundly respected and popular Artists in music didn't achieve immediate success or 'fame' and some only became household names posthumously. Quite why this note about his confused position on Animal Liberation begins with a pointless aside/snipe against The Music Business is unclear.

Best Wishes
The Angelic Host
hosting
The Holy Ghost of "BrummieBoy"

As usual I couldn't agree with you more. He is a corporate whore and wants to be coddled and brag about his global fame. He is always the first one to mention it. He acts like a whiny spoiled brat. So everything meat related is a holocaust and shame on the people ( I am vegan by the way) but it is alright for him to wear leather shoes. This outrages me .I am very sickened by his falsitude.It also seems like anyone who favors his BS in his eyes is somehow more elevated or intelligent or in the case of Julia, feminist which is absolutely ridiculous.What does she do? She attends a lot of concerts. She has nothing political or life altering to share .She just attends concerts. This man only notices anything that strokes or supports his ego. Suddenly so and so is the greatest person on earth because they love him. Good god it is so tired . It never changes. He is such a hypocrite .He just wants his ass wiped . That's it. There are so many other things he does that contradict the public spectacles that he makes . You have to be totally stupid to even want to believe him.If he was so focused on or concerned about music why doesn't he put out music and focus on this rather than decimating other people who really only just have what he wants. He is so childish.

#f***Morrissey

#MorrisseyIsFullOfShit

best
GoBB

(Looking down from up above ) I always said when I was down there that Cheese-fed-Steven was full of shit GoBB ! Johnny was the talented one, but the strain put on him by Pansy Pete was to much in the end.
Steven is as thick as 4ck really at school he was taunted and called Joey Deacon.

The ghost of meat fed Wilson

We aren't short of chickens, though, are we? We are, however, running out of lions.

If I had my way I would dig a big deep hole and put that bastard in it, slow starve and piss/shit all over him.
Somebody should shoot him to even things up ! BASTARD !
If you're up there God do us all a favour ! (Slow and very painful ) Thanks !

Benny-the-British-Butcher

We aren't short of chickens, though, are we? We are, however, running out of lions.

Don't you dare chickens are wonderful creature. They have suffered more than any animal. I'm aware of the fact that they have a serious case of bitch-face but they are the sweetest creature. Full of personality and loyalty. I owned two of them. image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

They are tiny angels

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 5
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 3
As usual I couldn't agree with you more. He is a corporate whore and wants to be coddled and brag about his global fame. He is always the first one to mention it. He acts like a whiny spoiled brat. So everything meat related is a holocaust and shame on the people ( I am vegan by the way) but it is alright for him to wear leather shoes. This outrages me .I am very sickened by his falsitude.It also seems like anyone who favors his BS in his eyes is somehow more elevated or intelligent or in the case of Julia, feminist which is absolutely ridiculous.What does she do? She attends a lot of concerts. She has nothing political or life altering to share .She just attends concerts. This man only notices anything that strokes or supports his ego. Suddenly so and so is the greatest person on earth because they love him. Good god it is so tired . It never changes. He is such a hypocrite .He just wants his ass wiped . That's it. There are so many other things he does that contradict the public spectacles that he makes . You have to be totally stupid to even want to believe him.If he was so focused on or concerned about music why doesn't he put out music and focus on this rather than decimating other people who really only just have what he wants. He is so childish.

Don't let him get off the hook ! We are a non-government funded organisation for no profit and we need people like you to get in and amongst the cult to expose " CrankFraudism ".

Benny-the-British-Butcher

A very well written treatise with the illiteration that encompasses all of Morrissey's work. I do have issue with his detest of fast food restaurants only. Also - I have a dog and cat. Is there Vegan pet food? This is actually a sincere question.

A very well written treatise with the illiteration that encompasses all of Morrissey's work. I do have issue with his detest of fast food restaurants only. Also - I have a dog and cat. Is there Vegan pet food? This is actually a sincere question.

if you search there should be a thread with the info already in it i just cant remember what it was called. google and you can make your own but google first as you can do harm to the animals, fatal harm, if youre not careful.

Natural Balance has a vegan dog food, both in kibble and can. I don't know if they're still doing it, but they had a promo on their webpage, http://www.naturalbalanceinc.com/, where you could get a $5 coupon by entering a code word at the top right. "Frankie" was one of the key words if I remember correctly. Otherwise try "DSC".

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom