TTY: Morrissey Far East; pushed back until a time when there is a new recording

Re: no Moz live dates - TTY

What about that nice chap Tim Burguss from The Charlatans.Wasnt there talk about record contract with him.

Did ally give Morrissey permission to use his photo lol..
Morrissey don't look like that anymore

With no new material, no hope in hell of ever signing to a major, there really is no future for Morrissey beyond the nostalgia market. Short of a Smiths reunion (which we all know he would hate to do), the only other things I can think of are nostalgia album tours, such as playing all of 'Vauxhall and I' or whatever has a convenient anniversary. Maybe even getting together some previous solo line-ups (eg the Lads) for an anniversary tour.

well if he does retire i hope he writes more books. it would be the worlds honour if he did.

Does anyone think Morrissey could sell out the Rose Bowl in the summer? I don't even think Guns N Roses could even do this. I have been hearing that he wants to do an outdoor residency close to home for 3-5 days, but doesn't want to travel more than 30 minutes. Anonymous-

well if he does retire i hope he writes more books. it would be the worlds honour if he did.

I hope you write a book. Maybe a short story. Oh, I just know you have it in you.

the purpose of the post is to so the band members know to go out and get jobs.

I've this horrid dreadful sinking feeling ... it cannot end like this…

Even if it did end you can't complain. Loads of fantastic Smiths and Moz albums and assorted bsides. A lot of bands can only manage one great album. Morrissey made at least a dozen: Smiths albums, Viva Hate, Arsenal, Vauxhall, Quarry, Ringleader, etc. None of us have grounds to ask for more (although of course a few more would be ace).

I hate it when he does this. The whole Uk thing all over again. I love you right now Morrissey, but i don't like you. Tour please please please

Fiction didn't really go so well for him with 'List of the Lost'. Maybe he could write an entire book moaning about the British Royal Family instead? Hell - it would probably be longer than 'War and Peace'. I am sure we would all love to read it.

Such a shame to watch one of the greatest talents of his generation dig his own grave.

Still: if he never tours or records again he'll have accomplished far more than most.

Jack White is notoriously cheap, and so is Third Man.
He would be happy to make a record with Moz as long as he doesnt expect any advance.
Thats the only deal he will ever get, so when he calls the 'label' to complain about promotion, everybody commences to roar with laughter.
Hes done, the Mozzer.

Come and do a UK summer tour, all the small venues, 2011 was a great tour

I wish Morrissey would call Jack White at Third Man Records.

It's a good idea. I'd love to see Morrissey perform with a Symphony Orchestra. He could use parts of his band, but really emphasize the Orchestra. Come up with arrangements for
15 or 16 of his songs. Maybe a few new ones. It'd be gorgeous. A recording like that would sell.

Such a shame to watch one of the greatest talents of his generation dig his own grave.

Still: if he never tours or records again he'll have accomplished far more than most.

Mike Joyce accomplished far more though for his brave fight bringing Siily Steven the clown to justice.
Steven has come out of it totally head 4kd ga ga.
It's all good entertainment and sport though who needs a TV ? When we have Silly Steven and his army of simple Simons.
Sit back and enjoy the Internet pop music extravaganza or join in and be part of it.
L O L ! Life is great.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom