October
1 Cologne (Palladium) Germany
4 Lausanne (Le Metropole) Switzerland
7 Naples (Teatro Augusteo) Italy
10 Ljubljana (Hala Tivoli) Slovenia
12 Budapest (Millenaris Teatrum) Hungary
14 Bucharest (Sala Palatului) Romania
16 Skopje (SRC Kale) Macedonia

Shows are now finalized for November in Ecuador, Paraguay, Uruguay, Brazil, Chile, Panama, Peru, Argentina, details to be announced this week.

Morrissey has commented: "It is with great regret that we are unable to tour in Mexico due to a clash with Mexico's major booking agent. This disagreement looks unlikely to be resolved. My tours in Mexico will always be remembered with enormous respect and love for the people of Mexico ... happy and treasured times".

"It is with great regret that we are unable to tour in Mexico due to a clash with Mexico's major booking agent. This disagreement looks unlikely to be resolved. My tours in Mexico will always be remembered with enormous respect and love for the people of Mexico ... happy and treasured times".

:tears: & :bow:

All my Chilean children!!!
I saw you Moz in Viña del Mar in 2012 and now I hope to see you again :D

Last edited:
Im so happy that you're coming back to Brazil. I had my tickets in hand for 2012 concert at Rio, but anyway it will be awesome to see you live for the first time! thank youuuu!

Sounds like we have racist that sounds allot like Donald Chump. Because Mexicans consume meat and pork they're murderers, I'm sure you've been vegetarian since the day you were born. Do the world a favor eat a dick, choke and die.

I usually don't jump on the Morrissey is a hypocrite bandwagon, but Mexico and Mexicans are huge consumers of meat and are the fattest country in the world (no Euro trash anti-Americans, it's not the USA) Mexico gets so much sick gratification from bullfighting, dog fighting, and cock fighting. Mexicans love eating meat, especially cow and pig and love the act and get so much enjoyment from murdering animals to stick in their fat bellies, but Morrissey goes with the "conflict with the booking agent" crap.

I think it's really a shame that our agents in Mexico, who are probably only interested in making the most profit, have a major disagreement with an artist with so many fans, who have a great appreciation for our country, and being able to make a big tour, we stay without seeing it. That's the sad story of my Mexico.

As usual a vague comment that could mean absolutely anything blaming someone other than himself. Let's face it, whatever the disagreement is it's over money. Do any Mexican readers here have any insight to this? In fact they could literally call up the agency and ask them what the truth is. Presumably this agency has some kind of monopoly or maybe other agencies fear having contracts reneged upon as has perhaps happened in the past. Moz's business life seems to be one endless drama with one common element

I feel like this is where we are heading again. Also, bless the wives of the married band members.

Bless the wives!!!! Morrissey pays their way. None of that bad would have f*** all if it were not for Moz touring. You will never hear his band say "No Mozzer you are ill, take a break"
Its only tour, tour tour. He really is their credit card.

Qué pinche injusticia! Justos pagan por pecadores, I can't believe Morrissey isn't coming back to Mexico, it's so unfair, we love him over here! We always have!! I mean, isn't there another major booking agent??? Was this OCESA's fault? There must be a way for Morrissey to come back

Ireland for Christmas? Lovely way to round off the year, with Moz saying "Please don't forget me", everyone gnashes their teeth and then he announces a world tour for 2016. I'm not complaining by the way. He is always welcome here.

As usual a vague comment that could mean absolutely anything blaming someone other than himself. Let's face it, whatever the disagreement is it's over money. Do any Mexican readers here have any insight to this? In fact they could literally call up the agency and ask them what the truth is. Presumably this agency has some kind of monopoly or maybe other agencies fear having contracts reneged upon as has perhaps happened in the past. Moz's business life seems to be one endless drama with one common element

I don't think it's a money problem since Morrissey will be visiting poorer countries than Mexico. There is a monopoly but then again there always has been and it's not so easy as to call the booking agency and ask. From that suggestion I can tell you do NOT live in Mexico...

Seriously. Dude needs to take a couple months' break, for the sake of his health. I'd hate to see another tour cancelled halfway through.

Well, he does have a month off, and then 3 So. CA dates, then another 3 weeks off. I'm thinking he will be just fine to resume his rigorous 3 shows a week touring schedule. Dude works 4.5 hours per week. 6 on a busy one.

(last bit about hours worked was a joke. I understand that sitting on buses and airplanes for two months at a time isn't exactly relaxing.....but, not exactly digging ditches either)

Last edited:
:( Oh, I'm so sorry for all the Mexican fans. Moz' words sound so final like "Thank you for everything. My touring days in Mexico are over."

I'm sorry for the Mexican fans too. :(

Hopefully, he can do a work-around like he has for the Canadian fans and play more often in border cities like Laredo, McAllen or El Paso, Texas...

Row 2, Seats 5,7 in Naples!!! I quit my job 2 weeks ago, and having never been to Europe (well, once 32 years ago, was bored to tears as a 10 year old), I was thinking the other day that I should finally do some traveling in September. AND LO AND BEHOLD. Still basking in the afterglow from San Jose, NINE shows added in September/October in Western Europe!!!! Signs, and such. :horny:

Hey guys, tickets for the show in Macedonia go on Sale on July 29th

more infos probably here http://www.kupikartizase.com/Events/morrissey_skopje (for now they have only info in Macedonian)

there are cheaps flights to Skopje from most of west european countries with Wizzair, for example London-Skopje return flights tickets for that weekend cost only 67,98 £

Welcome to Skopje ;)

I'm not a European in this case: there are no cheap flights from my country. I don't think that it's a good idea to go with 2 transfers and spend more than 24 hours only to get to Skopje (it could be thought that I'm going to Australia). I'm not very rich and brave, I can't do it even for Moz. Although I'm a huge fan of Balkans too, sorry, bro, but no :( Anyway, thank you for posting the link.
Dear friends from Budapest and Frankfurt! Is it possible to buy tickets for these shows online?

Does he owe money to the booking agent by any chance ?

Benny-the-British-Butcher

- - - Updated - - -

world peace on tour

More likely the promoter doesn't feel he can turn a profit. He's heading back to Peru. Let's hope he doesn't risk the penne pasta in the Carnivore Hotel again.

best
GoBB

When to Costa Rica !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does anyone happen to know what VIP tickets are like? Are you just closer to the stage? The ticket categories are seats, standing, fan pit or VIP.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom