Re: Morrissey Band 2015 - TTY

Did he try to copy his own backdrop? :p

bruce-lee-veste-carreau.jpg

M ! S ! G ! Is murder !
And who cares if Tosserrey dies ?

Benny-the-British-Butcher

He's really struggling with rejection lately.
His time is over now but he can't come to grips with it, fair play to the lawnmower parts in the picture, they're just turning up for their wages and as long as he's coughing up its quite a life for them.
He made all the decisions in his solo career, he fell out with many people on the journey ( falling out with David T and us earlier posters on here was a classic example of how not to bite the hand that feeds ).
Failure to keep up with modern times and social media was another shot in the head.
Constant lies, rumours, cancellations, rantings, treatment of people, gay denial, living the life of Royalty whilst slating the Royal family, slagging the very country that is his and owes him a living (I'd like to smack him in the face for the Falkland island outburst ! In fact I'd like to smack him his face in again for the nurse suicde comments as well that was piss poor in my opinion)
To be fair I guess I just hate all humasexuals ! Because there's only one of them any way.
Can't wait for him to die to be honest ! I'll be there making sure the nails are well hammered into the box.

R I P CrankFraud you stupid old twisted not animal friendly lying tosser !

He wrote as he feverishly pleasured himself.

Indeed! Morrissey and the guys look like the oriental men that used to hang outside my school and eat nuts. When I went there

oriental? wtf? are you a racist?

world peace was a bust the first time around, nobody is going to pay him to release an album that never sold.

Interesting discussion regarding the "out of print" World Peace.

For what it's worth, I absolutely love "World Peace Is None Of Your Business". Does it mean as much to me as the early Smiths albums that got me into Moz in the first place? Probably not quite. And I probably would put Vauxhall and maybe a few other solo efforts ahead of it as well.

However, it is my favorite of the four Moz albums released after his "comeback" (and I really like all four!) I think its a real "grower" that I got into more and more on each listen, and getting to see and hear the songs live at two concerts enhanced them even more. I especially like "The Bullfighter Dies", "Staircase at the University", "I'm Not A Man", "World Peace Is None of Your Business", "Istanbul", and "Earth Is the Loneliest Planet". And CLEARLY the album is better IMO than the vast majority of "new music" being made today.

I can understand Moz's frustration with Harvest and the modern music industry (even if attacking Barnett on multiple occasions probably isn't endearing him to other industry execs).

If this exact same album had come out in the 80's or 90's, videos would have been made as a matter of course. These videos would then have been shown on MTV's 120 Minutes, so fans (not just Moz fans but "alternative" fans) would know about the album's existence. But now, MTV doesn't even show videos! Then there would have been PHYSICAL single releases, on both CD and vinyl, with B-sides and cool artwork, easily found at Tower and Virgin (which sadly, also no longer exist).

Another problem is that what used to be a larger amount of "major" labels have all been bought up and "mergered" to the point where there are basically just a few multinational corporations controling the entire music business. Even a lot of the "indies" from the "golden age" of postpunk/alternative have suffered this fate.

So IMO, the lack of these things now (videos, singles, promotion) is less a reflection on the subjective "quality" of the album, and more to do with changes in the industry, changes for the worse from a Moz/traditionalist point of view.

But I do have something positive to say, and that is, for all the comments I have read in several threads like "Why is Moz touring an album that doesn't exist?" or "Why is Moz touring an album that can't be found?" Well, even if it is technically "out of print", it DOES exist, and it can be found pretty EASILY. New copies are still available at Amazon for just $11.49! :

http://www.amazon.com/World-Peace-N...keywords=world+peace+is+none+of+your+business

So anyone who wants a copy and has an Amazon account (or has a friend with an Amazon account) can easily get it. (most of the Amazon reviews are pretty positive, by the way)

I also see it new in "physical", "brick and mortar" stores from time to time, most recently just a few weeks ago at a Target (who, like Wal-mart and Best Buy, can't even be bothered to stock Moz and Smiths albums that ARE in print. These store generally only stock new releases of mostly "mainstream" artists, and some compilation CDs. If you are looking for "catalog" studio albums, even by "mainstream" artists - good luck! Such a sad state the record industry is in for those of us who like to shop for REAL, PHYSICAL releases).

Anyway, I agree with "ninetimesfined" who said:

Labels are probably reluctant to re-release just World Peace because they probably think that ship has sailed. The record is gonna make the most money during the first week on sale. Everyone that knows about it has already bought it. It's a fantastic album.
A label should release new Moz music first and foremost and then buy the rights to publish World Peace as a special edition with extra tracks or something after they've firstly put out a new Morrissey album. Make the previous album worth double dipping on.

Like you said, the labels probably consider it too soon for a reissue, especially with the album still readilly available at Amazon and some shops. After it COMPLETELY disappears and becomes scarce, Moz might have better luck getting it reissued by another label (I especially like ACTON's idea of a bonus DVD of one of the concerts)

As far as Moz releasing it himself, with the recording cost already paid and Moz owning the rights, he does seem to be missing some obvious sales opportunities by not pressing a few copies himself for sale at least at the merch table at his concerts. I've seen other artists with CDs for sale at their concerts. This would make a great "Tour Souvenir" for newbies who don't have the album yet, and Moz and the band would get all the money from these sales (whereas artists just get a small cut of the sales from "big label" releases).

Lastly, if Moz ever embraces independent distribution (as others have suggested with regards to "i-tunes"), I hope he never forgets those who want a REAL, PHYSICAL, CD release to proudly place in their collection next to his other CDs!

PS. Awesome choice of charities in "The Gentle Barn"!

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

f*** off Bono. f*** off Paul Maccartney. f*** off Johnny Marr. f*** off Morrissey. f*** off. I despise you all. Clear as f***. 02/07/215.

oriental? wtf? are you a racist?

What racist, they were oriental. I'm of mixed heritage and are myself a bit oriental. What's wrong with you? I mentioned it since they incorporate the fact that they were oriental in their style and manners. I thought they were nice. Again what's wrong with you. How is that racist

Last edited by a moderator:

Yes, Moz loves plaid jackets and me too. Check these out ...

CI24Aj3UcAAsCxB.jpg

Plaid paired with more plaid equals style faux pas. What kind of gay man is he sheesh!

What racist, they were oriental. I'm of mixed heritage and are myself a bit oriental. What's wrong with you? I mentioned it since they incorporate the fact that they were oriental in their style and manners. I thought they were nice. Again what's wrong with you. How is that racist

Oriental is racist because it is not a geographic term, rather a cultural term that for years has been used in a derogatory manner.

The correct term is Asian, but I can't expect you to understand any of this.

Plaid paired with more plaid equals style faux pas. What kind of gay man is he sheesh!

Well he is a humasexual(note this) Maybe their signature is plaid. :rofl: I believe it' Marc Jacobs for the homosexual community

- - - Updated - - -

Oriental is racist because it is not a geographic term, rather a cultural term that for years has been used in a derogatory manner.

No it's not a racist term. Is widely use in Sweden and is not demining in anyway. Get a grip you conflict seeking person. I have been called oriental and many people I know have been called it too. No offense take in any case. Asian is not a correct term since middle eastern people prefer to be called middle eastern in relation to heritage. You must consider that different countries precive terms differently. It's not a offensive term here. It's a offensive term in American English not Swedish

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/oriental

Here is a quote for you babe

"While this term is rarely intended as an outright slur, and may even be thought polite by some speakers" it became associated with stereotypes later, by the Pop culture. But it was never a racist term to begin with.

The men were middle eastern so this was a better term.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orient

But I don't except you to understand any of this

" he still thinks he matters" ... If Morrissey doesn't matter, why exactly are we all here ?

From left to right !

Slim Sideways, Worzel Gummidge, Nutter off the Bus, Forrest Gump, Frankenstein, Kebab man salad n sauce mate ?

That pic of the band isn't exactly Alain, Boz (I know Boz is great still!) Gary and Spencer, aaaah harking back to a time of cheap thrills :D

Meanwhile Bryan May is appearing on the BBC show' This week ' speaking up on behalf of the animals at the coal face, unlike our lazy Tosserrey who just endorses this and that.

notice that as soon as she is caught using a racist epithent she quickly now claims to be 'oriental'. before after spouting off right wing propaganda she claimed to be 'left wing'. LOL
the racism pours out of her she cant contain it.

Here you go Moz, this lil guy is pretty rad, :cool:

Sadly, Morrissey knows that putting up his own money into a new Morrissey album is a losing investment. He just hopes to appeal to the emotions of an imagined, good-hearted or nostalgic record executive, hence the whining. He's always been as concerned with his paydays as the most avaricious rappers, and he has probably already figured out, to the penny, how much money he'd lose going DIY.

Yeah you really have your finger on the pulse there. Morrissey's main concern is money.

Try again.

- - - Updated - - -

That pic of the band isn't exactly Alain, Boz (I know Boz is great still!) Gary and Spencer, aaaah harking back to a time of cheap thrills :D

Well done for working out it's not the band of the nineties.

Well he is a humasexual(note this) Maybe their signature is plaid. :rofl: I believe it' Marc Jacobs for the homosexual community

- - - Updated - - -

No it's not a racist term. Is widely use in Sweden and is not demining in anyway. Get a grip you conflict seeking person. I have been called oriental and many people I know have been called it too. No offense take in any case. Asian is not a correct term since middle eastern people prefer to be called middle eastern in relation to heritage. You must consider that different countries precive terms differently. It's not a offensive term here. It's a offensive term in American English not Swedish

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/oriental

Here is a quote for you babe

"While this term is rarely intended as an outright slur, and may even be thought polite by some speakers" it became associated with stereotypes later, by the Pop culture. But it was never a racist term to begin with.

The men were middle eastern so this was a better term.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orient

But I don't except you to understand any of this

It is a demeaning term, if Swedes haven't bothered to work out that it's used to describe objects of asian origin and not human beings.

For example a vase is oriental. A person is asian.

I'm not saying it's racist but it certainly is ignorant, which is a close bedfellow of racism.

Last edited:

" he still thinks he matters" ... If Morrissey doesn't matter, why exactly are we all here ?

so???? having fans doesn't mean you are relevant. Besides, there are few things Moz care more about than chart positions and being relevant, so i think he's having a hard time accepting he isn't as relevant anymore and a lot of people just see him as someone who used to be great but now is only "the old man yells at a cloud" :(

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom