TTY: Morrissey Band 2015

Re: Morrissey Band 2015 - TTY

Did he try to copy his own backdrop? :p

bruce-lee-veste-carreau.jpg

Why does he always need to complain about Harvest? It's past...
And if I were he I'd make an indie label myself and release my own albums the way I want to.

A national embarrassment !
Steve Barnett should get a knighthood for his service to the British music industry.
Well done Steve and Harvest records for having the courage to stand up and pull the plug on him and his piss poor follow up to Viva Hate.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

"Curse of Harvest" - sure.

If you didn't know who Morrissey was and you glanced over the band picture, you'd assume is was a flyer for an Am Dram production of a musical, probably Grease.

Moz should smile. It's v cringe when he sneers or tries to look tough.

Last edited by a moderator:
as someone who who saw Morrissey more with the old Lads, I'd write it in all honousty this band sounds this
tour very tight, the keyboardplayer adding since 2004 was His best choice, Mikey was OK, but Gustavo is a top mucisian,
the new bass blayer looks like he played for years.

I hope recordlabelds see that Morrissey is still capable of making a crowd go all into it, and 'Worldpeace' is a solid good album,
hope it get's re-released [I got it when it was released] so people who attended his past gigs can listen to this songs on CD, plus
I'd love to see Him release new albums, if the future, when all's well

and they say he's mentall....heatwave

Last edited:
Last edited:

"Curse of Harvest" - sure.

If you didn't know who Morrissey was and you glanced over the band picture, you'd assume is was a flyer for an Am Dram production of a musical, probably Grease.

Moz should smile. It's v cringe when he sneers or tries to look tough.

Sure, maybe if you were a f***ing moron.

I wondered how many record company executives where at MSG and thinking while they listened to World Peace: "Oh My God, I need to re-release this shit. It's awesome!"

Well, I got my answer. None.

"A sad sign of the times" Morrissey calls it.

Has he actually listened to "World Peace" himself?

Srsly though, if he wanted the world to hear his music, he'd just make the album himself. That I don't get at all.

Sadly, Morrissey knows that putting up his own money into a new Morrissey album is a losing investment. He just hopes to appeal to the emotions of an imagined, good-hearted or nostalgic record executive, hence the whining. He's always been as concerned with his paydays as the most avaricious rappers, and he has probably already figured out, to the penny, how much money he'd lose going DIY.

I wondered how many record company executives where at MSG and thinking while they listened to World Peace: "Oh My God, I need to re-release this shit. It's awesome!"

Well, I got my answer. None.

"A sad sign of the times" Morrissey calls it.

Has he actually listened to "World Peace" himself?

Perhaps you could consider that, just because you're not fond of the album, it doesn't mean that nobody is.

Labels are probably reluctant to re-release just World Peace because they probably think that ship has sailed. The record is gonna make the most money during the first week on sale. Everyone that knows about it has already bought it. It's a fantastic album.
A label should release new Moz music first and foremost and then buy the rights to publish World Peace as a special edition with extra tracks or something after they've firstly put out a new Morrissey album. Make the previous album worth double dipping on.

Labels are probably reluctant to re-release just World Peace because they probably think that ship has sailed. The record is gonna make the most money during the first week on sale. Everyone that knows about it has already bought it. It's a fantastic album.
A label should release new Moz music first and foremost and then buy the rights to publish World Peace as a special edition with extra tracks or something after they've firstly put out a new Morrissey album. Make the previous album worth double dipping on.

yeah theres still to many copies available for anyone to reissue at the moment. rather the moment and not a fault of the albums quality

God I wish he'd let someone bring what is essentially 'his website' into 2015.

This could be a start though. Nice to see some up to date content and photos instead of the usual stuff. His band are starting to look tough again.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes! They could re-issue World Peace with a bonus DVD of a recent concert where he played some or most of the World Peace tracks. Re-issuing a previously available album and throwing on an extra track or two is pure laziness.

This could be a start though. Nice to see some up to date content and photos instead of the usual stuff. His band are starting to look tough again.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes! They could re-issue World Peace with a bonus DVD of a recent concert where he played some or most of the World Peace tracks. Re-issuing a previously available album and throwing on an extra track or two is pure laziness.

God sakes let wpinoyb die and start with the new album he said he wrote. Record companys stay away from him for these resons.
1. The album is not good enough
2. Every act for before the 2000s is a nostalgia act. Record companies just want to sign artist the can promise that they will deliver a album that contains song with the subject matter, melodies and style that they are famous for, so they can be sure that the album will be bought by the established fanbase
3. Moz must have it in his own way(admirable but not sustainable) and sort of jerks them around in such a extent that record companies can't take it anymore.

It is probably one of those reasons. I love the man but he has to move on.

Last edited by a moderator:

Translation: "I am in negotiations with several labels and part of that gamesmanship is mind-games in the media. I play them off against each other to get a better bid whilst coming the poor mouth and pity poor me to my cult fans. I've been doing this since I first became a public figure with The Smiths. It''s just taking care of business. It amuses me as well. Best wishes. Morrissey

best wishes
The Anarchic Archivist
in a heat-wave situation in Utrecht, Netherlands for The Grand Depart of TDF2015 (aka: Mom's Basement...*rollseyes*]

"You hiss and groan and you constantly moan But you don't ever go away"---to those that just complain.
I'm grateful for the update info put out from T-T-Y. The band shows great personality diversity, and everyone looks fine in the picture. You want better looks, clothes, hair and style in the image?... go play with Photoshop. Happy to see the nephew is still taking photographs.

Last edited:

Happy to see the nephew is still taking photographs.

Why? His work is subpar at best. He seems to embrace the fashion of being an artist, rather than developing or displaying the talent of one.

Perhaps you could consider that, just because you're not fond of the album, it doesn't mean that nobody is.

Perhaps you should consider that just because you are fond of the album doesn't mean it is objectively good.

God sakes let wpinoyb die and start with the new album he said he wrote. Record companys stay away from him for these resons.
1. The album is not good enough
2. Every act for before the 2000s is a nostalgia act. Record companies just want to sign artist the can promise that they will deliver a album that contains song with the subject matter, melodies and style that they are famous for, so they can be sure that the album will be bought by the established fanbase
3. Moz must have it in his own way(admirable but not sustainable) and sort of jerks them around in such a extent that record companies can't take it anymore.

It is probably one of those reasons. I love the man but he has to move on.

Just because it isn't a smiths album doesn't mean it isn't good. It's fantastic, you half wit.

Back
Top Bottom