TTY: Morrissey Band 2015

Discussion in 'General Discussion archive 2015 (read-only)' started by Uncleskinny, Jul 1, 2015.

By Uncleskinny on Jul 1, 2015 at 9:07 PM
  1. Uncleskinny

Uncleskinny It's all good Subscriber

Morrissey band 2015 - true-to-you.net
    1 July 2015

[​IMG]

Left to right
    Boz Boorer, Jesse Tobias, Morrissey, Matthew Ira Walker, Mando Lopez, Gustavo Manzur.
    Photograph taken by Damon Anacreonte in New York City, June 2015

Madison Square "fantastic!" says Morrissey, "and ... of course ... zero label interest ... a sad sign of the times".

[​IMG]
    Photograph by Sam Esty Rayner

Morrissey says "thank you to Blondie, our new friends".

[​IMG]
    Photographer unknown.

Almost one year on since Steve Barnett (Capitol Records) axed World Peace Is None of Your Business, Morrissey confirms that no record label is willing to re-issue the album. "The curse of Harvest Records" is Morrissey's conclusion.

[​IMG]
    Photographer unknown.

Morrissey is overwhelmed by bids for the Sydney drum head in aid of Gentle Barn.

[​IMG]
    Photographer unknown.

Media coverage:

Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2016
    1. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Re: Morrissey Band 2015 - TTY

Did he try to copy his own backdrop? :p

[​IMG]
    2. mcrickson
      mcrickson

God I wish he'd let someone bring what is essentially 'his website' into 2015.
    3. Anonymous
      Anonymous

Say what you want about Jesse but I always think that he looks the best in band photos, even when he looks away like in this one. Not because he is what people in general would imagine when thinking about the word "beautiful" but he has a very interesting and expressiv face, I think. The haircut further underlines this. The other band members just stand there like some normal guys.
    4. Anonymous
      Anonymous

Moz latest fashion choices have been awful :/
    5. Anonymous
      Anonymous

I was gonna say, i always thought it was weird when some fans of Morrissey say that Jesse is so hot and such, because i always thought he was kind of ugly, maybe a case of butterface tbh
    6. Anonymous
      Anonymous

I actually meant it as a compliment. An interesting and expressive face, for me, is much better and more powerful than mere beauty. And he isn't ugly. This is ugly (sorry Tim)

[​IMG]
    7. leedoggpimp
      leedoggpimp
      Moz dresses like a grandpa from the 70s
    8. Anonymous
      Anonymous

So *that's* the famous Jesse Tobias? What's with his haircut? Why is he a smoker? I hope he doesn't put hair gel in his hair before going to bed.

Other than that, lovely post & photos! Steve Barnett = douchbag. I'm so happy the critters at the Gentle Barn will get a donation. Thanks to the bidders! :)

9. Eurydice
      Eurydice

That coat is awesome!!! I love that look.
    10. Anonymous
      Anonymous

You act just as if he were wearing a plaid jacket for the first time. I hate to break it to you but he already wore those jackets in the 80s. And since when is everybody so superficious? There are more important things in life, you know.
    11. Anonymous
      Anonymous

Yes, Moz loves plaid jackets and me too. Check these out ...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    12. Mrs. Phyllis Torgo
      Mrs. Phyllis Torgo

Grandpa from the 70s is more stylish than 56 year old unmarried man from 2015.

Also, I love this image:

[​IMG]

my three favorite things all in one picture
      Last edited: Jul 1, 2015
    13. AztecCamera
      AztecCamera
      Nice pic of the cows with the dog. Somebody forgot to tell Boz to turn around, not very flattering. I think he did lose weight though. Maybe Morrissey won't allow him to eat cheese anymore too.

I'm sick of seeing Bruce Lee's mug everywhere now and on the backdrops. Is his marketing team telling him to try and cultivate the Asian market now, like he did with the Mexicans in California?

Guess he does like Jimmy Fallon. Maybe Morrissey will allow him to do an "email interview" and Jimmy can read it on air. Anonymous-
      Last edited: Jul 1, 2015
    14. Anonymous
      Anonymous

its a pretty common haircut here in the u.s. like every college student has one similar
    15. Anonymous
      Anonymous

I'm so with you on that, mcrickson. Can't believe Julia thinks it befitting of her Lord.
    16. Anonymous
      Anonymous

i agree. he does look my grandpa from the seventies but he dressed kimda awesome as well. like rockford almost
    17. Tibby
      Tibby
      Love the band pic.I think they all look great.Morrissey especially looks good.Love that plaid jacket!.
    18. marred
      marred
      Just release the album yourselves for god's sake! It can't be that difficult in this day and age.
    19. scumbag
      scumbag
      I agree with Tibby. The plaid jacket is fabby!