TTY: Morrissey 2016 - Apr. 2016 shows, negotiations being finalized (Asia, Puerto Rico, Venezuela)

Morrissey 2016 - true-to-you.net
23 January 2016

Negotiations are being finalised for the following Morrissey shows in April 2016:

Bangkok (Thailand)
Saigon (Vietnam)
Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
Singapore City (Singapore)
Taipei (Taiwan)
Busan (South Korea)
Seoul (South Korea)
Hagatna (Guam)
Jakarta (Indonesia)
San Juan (Puerto Rico)
Caracas (Venezuela)
Full details are expected shortly.

the_dirty_half_dozen_photomontage_by_sam_esty_rayner.jpg

The Dirty Half Dozen photomontage above by Sam Esty Rayner.
Left to right: Gustavo, Mando, Jesse, Morrissey, Boz, Matteo.

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
So....... six weeks on and no further updates?

So....... six weeks on and no further updates?

As i re read the tour dates, i started wondering if it was some sort of joke. They are very far apart from one another and he is going around the globe. Always hoping he makes it back to LA though. At least we have Johnny this weekend.

I'm sure the multi talented Nephew is working as hard as he can behind the scenes making sure the venues are dog and cat meat free for Uncle Steve's performances. As well as keeping on top of his artwork montages, smartphone photography and trying to get Uncle a record deal. The importance of being Tosserrey's Multi talented Nephew is not as easy as people think.

Benny-the-Britiish-Butcher

Any updates regarding Moz 2016 tour in Asia? April is just next month.

Mbr.

Any update on a date for confirmation that he will be playing, April is only a week away.

Any updates regarding Moz 2016 tour in Asia? April is just next month.

Mbr.

No updates on either the dog meat tour or if he is going to register for the London Mayor election.
He's full hot air and wind these days !

Benny-the-British-Butcher

The last I heard, this tour is still being planned, though obviously the dates have slipped - so if it does happen, May-June is looking more likely. What - if anything - happens after, will be more interesting, as Morrissey has effectively toured everywhere in support of 'World Peace', so this does appear to be 'the end', as far as flogging that album goes.

Let's face it nobody really in their right mind believed he'd perform for dog and cat munchers eh ! Just like we all new he was talking shite about seriously standing for London mayor. I fear the aspergers is getting worse with old age.

I heard the same. Unless I know you..? Hmm. Either way, it's not happening as the TTY post has stated. :(

The last I heard, this tour is still being planned, though obviously the dates have slipped - so if it does happen, May-June is looking more likely. What - if anything - happens after, will be more interesting, as Morrissey has effectively toured everywhere in support of 'World Peace', so this does appear to be 'the end', as far as flogging that album goes.

This is clearly a hoax. It's 26th april and he never showed! Much hurts...

Morrissey has retired. Let him be.

Are you sure? Morrissey's life seems to have been full of ups and some pretty big downs (disappointments for him), but I was thinking that presently he was experiencing one of the downs and that eventually something great would happen (or he would make it happen) and he could continue. He might just be resting. There is still plenty of time for something wonderful to come along for him. I'm hoping anyway. Then again, if the joy has gone out of it all for him and he really wants to retire, I would say thank you and wish him well. I'd be really sad though.

Last edited:
Morrissey has retired. Let him be.

The truth is Steven was made redundant by Steve Barnett at Harvest records and his new career writing novels saw him take first prize for crass sex writing.
Steven desperately try's his hardest to remain in the public eye but sadly he has to resort to punching low to do so. Here are a few examples of the team Steve P R machine.
#parisforprofit, #thereisalighthillsborough, #londonmayorforpublicity, #sidewayscloud, #royalrant, #utøyaoutburst , #victimisestevebarnettcampaign, #glastonburynotanimalfriendly, #cancerscare,#selectivedeathstatements, #inventingthewordhumasexual, #cheesegate, #meatfreebutnotmeatfreeperformances, #photobombinganimalrightscampaignersoutsideharveynichols, #coachpunture, #wheelsfallingoffthecoveredwagon, #londonolympicgamesbashing, #royaldreading, #nursesuicidekatemiddletonsfault

Whatever happens just remember one thing, it won't be his fault.

Yours in debunking

Are you sure? Morrissey's life seems to have been full of ups and some pretty big downs, but I was thinking that presently he was experiencing one of the downs and that eventually something great would happen (or he would make it happen) and he could continue. He might just be resting. He's not that old and there is still plenty of time for something surprisingly good to come along (personally and professionally). I'm hoping anyway. Then again, if the joy has gone out of it all for him and he really wants to retire, I would say thank you and wish him well (and then go cry a lot).

whats been the down. if you look for info outside of here and people talking about what he says on tty which no one really cares about outside of here (like when pitchfork mentioned his comment on prince i didnt see people complaining in the comment section) he seems to have been and be fine. the canceled tour years and illness was a bad year but he just played some of the biggest shows of his career and i loved his last album more so than both refusal and ringleader (thats a bad year with a really poor release though excellent cover. one of his best covers). selling out msg or even if you wanna argue some contention of that statement selling a lot of tickets he seems to be fine. if you wanna argue that hes in search of a record deal i dont blame him for wanting a good record deal and not just taking anything. that would seem desperate to me and a sign of a bad state

whats been the down. if you look for info outside of here and people talking about what he says on tty which no one really cares about outside of here (like when pitchfork mentioned his comment on prince i didnt see people complaining in the comment section) he seems to have been and be fine. the canceled tour years and illness was a bad year but he just played some of the biggest shows of his career and i loved his last album more so than both refusal and ringleader (thats a bad year with a really poor release though excellent cover. one of his best covers). selling out msg or even if you wanna argue some contention of that statement selling a lot of tickets he seems to be fine. if you wanna argue that hes in search of a record deal i dont blame him for wanting a good record deal and not just taking anything. that would seem desperate to me and a sign of a bad state

I didn't mean "downs" as an opinion of his work, just disappointments for Morrissey such as when his last record deal didn't go as expected and now the frustration he feels (I'm guessing) at not finding another good one so he can record new music, and maybe his disenchantment with the whole music business lately. I also loved his last album and every one of the others too, and yes, the last tour was great! I don't want him to retire! Maybe that is selfish of me if he wants to, but I remember hearing him say recently (on Larry King?) how much he still loves singing for an audience, so I want us all to be happy and for him to continue! I also don't blame him for not settling for just any record deal, his music is certainly worthy of the very best. I'm constantly hoping and expecting that something really wonderful is in the works for him and the band and that pretty soon we'll all get to hear some magnificent new Morrissey music. Just to be clear, I'll NEVER be tired of the older music either, it's an important part of my life.

I didn't mean "downs" as an opinion of his work, just disappointments for Morrissey such as when his last record deal didn't go as expected and now the frustration he feels (I'm guessing) at not finding another good one so he can record new music, and maybe his disenchantment with the whole music business lately. I also loved his last album and every one of the others too, and yes, the last tour was great! I don't want him to retire! Maybe that is selfish of me if he wants to, but I remember hearing him say recently (on Larry King?) how much he still loves singing for an audience, so I want us all to be happy and for him to continue! I also don't blame him for not settling for just any record deal, his music is certainly worthy of the very best. I'm constantly hoping and expecting that something really wonderful is in the works for him and the band and that pretty soon we'll all get to hear some magnificent new Morrissey music. Just to be clear, I'll NEVER be tired of the older music either, it's an important part of my life.

well at least it did go in at number two when it was for sale but honestly i dont think hes so disappointed as that would mean hed have to be surprised and i think hes been disenchanted with the music industry for a while now though it for sure has hit new bottoms these days. i think hell tour forever and record music where he can so weve at least got that and was good when i saw him at echo stage and that paced was packed so a silver lining is that his demand doesnt seem to be on the wane here in the u.s. i dont know about britton as ive not met many brittish morrissey fans i could relate to. most of my experiences, few as theyve been, have been odd ones but i do think theyre very vocal in certain places. that vaguely said i of course hope for more records as well and i think itll happen. record compainies labels distribution centers need to work themselves out before they can restructure in any meaningful way and its gonna take some time but i think itll happen eventually and moz will return in glory. i like his band though i know its not the common and im very excited to see what gustavo is gonna add as hes very talented

Back
Top Bottom